Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest bubblepeach

Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince.

It was okay. I expected more of fighting scenes (especially during the ending) but oh well....

Guest gsdjuuri

^^ I just saw Dear John today too.

I read the book back in November before all the hype, and during the movie I kept comparing it to the book.

Then the ending just made me more mad. >_>

Guest 정유미

Dear John. saw it about an hour ago. It was the 2nd day of showing because my country is so late when it comes to release dates. T.T Erm so many things were taken out or changed from the book; I was kind of disappointed but it was a much happier ending in the movie than it was in the book so in a way I was happy, but the beauty of the story was lost somehow because of that.

Actually, I almost didn't mind because Channing Tatum's body is to die forrrr. :wub:

"Dear John"...watched it yesterday at the theaters and since I haven't read the book yet, I would say it's an okay movie. I'm planning to read the book, too, so I can see what changes they made and whatever since my sister was disappointed in it since she read the book. XD

Guest cjaemac

The last movie I saw in the theater was Book of Eli! The action was pretty good! I still haven't seen Avatar though (I'm still curious to see it) =p