Moonlight On Cbs

tracycutie

new series starts 9/28
Mick St. John is a private investigator who has truly seen it all after being bitten by his vampire bride on their wedding night 60 years ago. He now lives between two realities, fighting his adversaries among the undead while being in love with a mortal woman. St. John must cautiously balance these two lives before they clash, proving that life's gravest dangers are found in the moonlight.

Alex O’Loughlin as Mick St. John

moonlight1.jpg

Sophia Myles as Beth Turner

moonlight2.jpg

Shannyn Sossamon as Coraline

moonlight4.jpg

Jason Dohring as Josef

moonlight3.jpg

alex-oloughlin.jpg

moonlight05.jpg

moonlight06.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i watched an i have to say it wasn't that bad~

next week's episode looks more promising....

but yea... i don't like it being compared to angel...

angel is its own show moonlight is it own...

i have a bad feeling that Josef would be either a really bad character in the further episodes... hmm who knows

i thought it was pretty good!! and surprised to see jason dohring!!!! i hope he has an important role!!!

i was soo hooked at the end!! the background music fits soo well with the scene!

can't wait for next episode

well....i think it wasnt that bad as I thought it was going to be. I didnt like the beginning, but, the rest was ok. I think i'll watch the second episode too, because jason is really hot being a vampire and because Sophia Miles is really great, i didnt know her, and woa, she's very pretty (she reminds me sometimes to kate winslet)

So, it's an ok for me, the mick/beth thing is SO going to happen, but what I want is a little Josef with the bad one, Coraline. it would be nice. xD

Guest sarah_luisa

well, i haven't watch i just saw a commercial

but

when i heard the title & what's it about

the first thing comes to my mind is

NEW MOON+TWILIGHT(Stephenie Meyer) :lol: = MoonLight

Guest HeffyEnd

I hope Joss Whedon sues the creators of this show. It literally is Angel for a Friday night slot on CBS. Obviously the premises are... similar, to say the least. Good vampire private detective in LA. Which IS a little specific if you think about it. But then the other night I put it on there.. oh my god. The scene transitions are exactly the same. Then I see the main dude driving around LA in a fancy convertible. Come on! And that was only in like 5 minutes. I wonder what else I might've seen. Maybe flashbacks of his past; when he was sired/the woman he loved? A karaoke singing demon? A female sidekick with some kind of power or special ability? I guess they can fill in a lot of Moonlight with parts from the existing 5 seasons of Angel...

I hope Joss Whedon sues the creators of this show. It literally is Angel for a Friday night slot on CBS. Obviously the premises are... similar, to say the least. Good vampire private detective in LA. Which IS a little specific if you think about it. But then the other night I put it on there.. oh my god. The scene transitions are exactly the same. Then I see the main dude driving around LA in a fancy convertible. Come on! And that was only in like 5 minutes. I wonder what else I might've seen. Maybe flashbacks of his past; when he was sired/the woman he loved? A karaoke singing demon? A female sidekick with some kind of power or special ability? I guess they can fill in a lot of Moonlight with parts from the existing 5 seasons of Angel...

^ you have to try not to compare this to angel...

angel was its own show and moonlight is it own...

and i think that moonlight would go for the less scientific-fantasy like

unlike angel which included almost everything... from demons etc.

yea angel was a great show, but this is moonlight and if ppl stop comparing it to angel for a sec. and see what a great show it is by itself, i think that they would enjoy it more.

did you see the episode?!

jeez it isn't remotely like angel... (except the vampire part)

the plot is totally different. Mick St. John is watching a girl who he saved a few years back... how the heck is it like angel?

:angry: i hate it that people say its just like angel... why can't people just see it w/out comparing the two?

Guest pachlex

i was only going to look out for it because Jason Dohring was there.

[Jason Dohring... from badboy goodie in Vmars to vampire hottie. *drools*]

but then, when i watched the teaser [interview with Mick] and just now the promo,

i think it's totally worth watching in general. ^_^

Guest HeffyEnd

did you see the episode?!

jeez it isn't remotely like angel... (except the vampire part)

the plot is totally different. Mick St. John is watching a girl who he saved a few years back... how the heck is it like angel?

:angry: i hate it that people say its just like angel... why can't people just see it w/out comparing the two?

A good vampire

private detective

in Los Angeles

driving around in a fancy convertible

+ same scene transitions (you probably don't know what Im talking about, but Angels scene transitions were unique, and Moonlight completely emulated them)

Didn't I already say that? I don't care if anyone likes it or not, you can call it the best show ever for all I care, but if anyone even thinks this show would be around without Angel pre-existing, they're sorely mistaken. No matter how different the main central premise is (Angel was searching for redemption; this Mick dude is watching over a girl or whatever).

• 2 weeks later...

seriously, no one else watches this?

so far it's one of my favorite new shows...

other than the vampire premise...it's nothing like Angel, because Mick usually deals with mortal cases of crime.

I really like how Beth knew early on that mick is a vampire...they can be allies on the show, and i'd like to see how their relationship will be explored...Alex and Sophia really have great chemistry and that's what I love most about the show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ethereal_Memories

I adore this TV show, no matter how cliche people say it is.

True, some of the lines are really lame, but there are some funny ones as well. (I adored that part when Mick was talking out what technology he likes: World of Warcraft, TiVo, etc. <3)

Whoo! I loved episode 4 with Mick drinking Beth's blood to stay alive!

The two leads have some nice chemistry as well.

....It also doesn't hurt that Mick is absolutely gorgeous. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived