`GO ARA`

Guest ix3DC

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet_hunny

Wait is she the "Goh Ara" in the upcoming DBSK summer drama and was supposed to have a kissing scene with ChangMin or is she just a model but not actress? Sorry I can't remember what the actress looks like but if it is then WHOA!!! (But not, I feel like a total "blonde" right there) He turned down a chance to kiss a pretty girl but of course he wouldn't feel comfortable since he wants his kiss in university.

Oops, my bad! Going off topic, but I agree she's ver gorgeous since she has a more elegant and mature look than most girls her age although I'm a year younger.

Guest deformedmonkey<3

Wow GO ARA is so gorgeous, if I stood next to her I would be so embarrased!

I love her eyes.

Guest swtlilazn

yup ..shes hella gorgeous but shes young isnt she? lol.she looks so mature! ahaha, reali tall though +P

ARE YOU JOKING?! she's a '90?!?!?! i thought she was like at least 17/18...not...13??!?!

eh shes not. shes in american age.. 16ish and korean age.. 17ish. right? -__- wait now im confused.

Guest frOsty_pAnda

she's really mature for a 1990. i find it hard to believe that she's only 2 months older than me :blink:. she's going to be gorgeous when she's a young adult. i'm so jealous. hahaha.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Wait is she the "Goh Ara" in the upcoming DBSK summer drama and was supposed to have a kissing scene with ChangMin or is she just a model but not actress? Sorry I can't remember what the actress looks like but if it is then WHOA!!! (But not, I feel like a total "blonde" right there) He turned down a chance to kiss a pretty girl but of course he wouldn't feel comfortable since he wants his kiss in university.

Oops, my bad! Going off topic, but I agree she's ver gorgeous since she has a more elegant and mature look than most girls her age although I'm a year younger.

yup! thats the "GO ARA" everyones talking about in DBSK summer drama-the one who was supposed to have that kissing scence with Changmin

in american age...she's...16 yrs old

Guest Babi_T

She's cute, and she'll be pretty later on

I think the make-up and all makes her look TOO old for her age..

Whatever happened to the "from tomboy to lady" generation?

I miss it!

Guest BendyStraw

I admit she's pretty but I prefer Lee Yeon Hee of SM Town's upcoming teen actresses. If this was all SM Town actresses, I'd choose Bomi, Hyun Jin, and Hee Bon. :P

But there is one thing about Go Ara that makes me dislike her look... it's her eyes but it's not how the look what bugs me... I kinda of think she had surgery on them.

Archived