`GO ARA`

Guest ix3DC

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koolangel297

I admit she's pretty but I prefer Lee Yeon Hee of SM Town's upcoming teen actresses. If this was all SM Town actresses, I'd choose Bomi, Hyun Jin, and Hee Bon. :P

But there is one thing about Go Ara that makes me dislike her look... it's her eyes but it's not how the look what bugs me... I kinda of think she had surgery on them.

yea i agree... she is pretty and everything but i reckon she got surgery as well

Guest stepbun

I admit she's pretty but I prefer Lee Yeon Hee of SM Town's upcoming teen actresses. If this was all SM Town actresses, I'd choose Bomi, Hyun Jin, and Hee Bon. :P

But there is one thing about Go Ara that makes me dislike her look... it's her eyes but it's not how the look what bugs me... I kinda of think she had surgery on them.

I agree with you, Bomi is the prettiest of all SM girls :lol: I think Go Ara looks too mature for a girl of 16 yrs old, and she even got to do bed scene with changmin at that age :tears: Thank God the scene was deleted :lol:

Guest koolangel297

^ LMAO.... maybe dat is why i don't like her... its coz shes seducing my changmin oppa hahahahahaha

Guest violet-anne

i'm abit confused..

she seems like she did stick those tape on her eyelids..

did she??

from the drama sharp it seems like that.

but shes pretty, i like her contacts colour! but can't seems to find.

shes so fair too..~

Guest ulynn

hmm. she's really pretty.

but nah i dont like her

hahahas. firstly cause i like changmin . HAHA

actually

i just think ppl shld look they're age.

and she obviously doesnt.

Archived