`GO ARA`

Guest ix3DC

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ♡ aRi C. ♡

hey! she started to wear contacts :) shes so pretty :)

(i know some ppl are gonna be like nooo her eyes are regularly really light,..but yeah i know that, but in the last few up close pictures you can tell shes wearing circle lenses in brown)

She's not going to be gorgeous, she already is gorgeous. She can only become more gorgeous.

I think she kinnda has a unique looking face compared to most korean celebs. I love it. <3

Guest msweete6

she is pretty for her age. I don't think she is plain at all. She looks very different from other stars and that makes her stand out.

Guest phoiphoi

wowow this girl is really pretti... is she a model or sth?? i read somewhere she's only 13? hehehe how tall is she?

Guest lowdown4155

ARE YOU JOKING?! she's a '90?!?!?! i thought she was like at least 17/18...not...13??!?!

:excl: ^^ How is she 13 if she was born in 1990?... :huh:

Do the math, 1990-2006 = 16 years old this year.

Guest changsta

ARE YOU JOKING?! she's a '90?!?!?! i thought she was like at least 17/18...not...13??!?!

i'm a 1990 baby. 1990 would make her 15 or 16. not 13... <_<

Guest pillowbox

im wondering is it true that she was in a group call LUV?

cus when i search her name on naver, it gave me pictures of the group.

Guest ;bloodyTEARS

she's very cute. & looks great with makeup (: but her head is a bit too small in proportion to the rest of her body. WHICH I ENVY. SHE IS SO TALL T_T

Archived