Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest twinkle_l0ve

Am I worthy enough to be something important to you?

you're the first guy in a long time thats made me think that I'm not good enough

Everyday, I sink lower and lower because its just eating away in my mind..

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahaha, why are you so naive. I understand that you still love him. He was the first person that you lost your virginity to. However, you don't understand that he was only trying to get in your pants. After you went to Vietnam, he cheated on you with another girl. He stayed with that girl, broke up with her and like told you about how he cheated on you 3/4 year later because he felt guilty. And you're coming into a predicament of who you love more, your current boyfriend or your ex.

Honestly right now, I want to slap you across the face until you understand what is actually going on.

I'm actually glad the one idiot you call brother showed you what was really going on. I think I just need to lay out all the information out for you in broad daylight so you can see it.

Guest thaoyunho

The more you are trying to avoid me. The more I want to come closer. I really like you eventough I am still afraid that you will hurt me. I am to scared to take that risk.

Guest GO!zilla

그대만이 날 웃게하고

그대만이 날 감싸줘요

그대만이 그대만이

보석보다 빛나는 걸

햇살보다 눈이 부시고

바다보다 마음이 넓어요

그대만이 꼭 그대만이 나를 살게 하네요

그대를 만나려고 머나먼 별을 지나서

이렇게 편히 돌아 왔나봐요

사랑하는 마음만 나요

뜨거운 저 햇살처럼

싫지 않는 그대의 마음을 내게 주세요

가난했던 그 사람을 줘도

놓치도록 주던 사랑 그대만이

그대만이 내게 행복을 주던 사람

니삶을 전부 다 준다해도

아까울것 없는 사람

그대만이 그대만이

내가 살아갈 이유인걸

그대 눈이 반짝이네요

별이 빛나는 것 같아요

그대 입술 그대 두 손

미운데가 하나 없죠

우리 서로 닮아가네요

서로에게 행복만 줄래요

그대에게 행복만 줄래요

그대에게 꼭 그대에게

해 줄 말이 있어요 고맙단 말 했나요

우리 사랑하는 동안

난 항상 미안한 마음 뿐인데

... i want you but

you have that someone already

so i guess i'm just here to watch you

from afar. even if you don't know...

even if you dont know right now...

i'll make sure you know when the

time is right...

Guest Joanne <3

All of it went by so quickly for you, and too quickly for me to comprehend. Sometimes I don't know what to think about it, but I don't want you to think that I'm letting you down. In all honesty, it gets to me randomly at times... hoping that you won't change, or our friendship won't because of it. I know you confide in me, but will you still when I don't agree?

Guest gpie9

I care, but I'm reaching the point of not wanting to care anymore.

Who am I to you? A nobody.

So do what you want. I don't exist.

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

i hate when people ask me

because it's hard to say "nothing at all"

without feeling sad.

Guest --infatuated.

nothing more, nothing less.

i'm such a btch.

let's leave it at that.

though i do have more to say. :]

let things continue. let the sun come out,

and breeze by.

Guest 01nc7

im...free? IM FREEEEEEEE!!!!!! sorry for dragging it out for a day or two, but i feel SO much better now! i reeealy hope this doesnt end up causing problems :ph34r: so even though i kinda felt like a jerk doing it, im glad i stood up for myself here. thanks for the trouble you took to set me up. i just felt kinda uncomfortable. and thinking about it, that's not how i want to feel at prom, you know? i'd rather go stag w/ my crazy friends :)

Guest the last hour.

I give up. I really do give up. I'm so tired. No, exhausted. I don't want to think of 'what ifs' or 'do you or do you not'. Let's just drop it.

Archived