Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest soulremix.

I really liked talking to you tonight. It seems as though you might start liking me... I wish I got to see you every day, not just two days a week. & I wish I wasn't going to Florida with his family but yours. Oh and I don't know why you think I like him. Because I don't. I absolutely don't. I like you. There. I admit it. I like you. If only you felt the same way...

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sophi.e*

All I asked for was you to be honest with me.

Why did you hide it from me?

What else are you hiding from me?

You making me feel like a fcuking idiot. Do you know that?

I fcuking opened up to you. I lied to my mom for you. I got into a fight

with my mom over you. I'm crying over you. Why?

I knew it was a bad idea from the start. Why did I let myself fall?

cus you know, I feel beyond stupid.

fcuk you. i hate you.

Guest K. Bot

I really wish I wasn't in this spot right now but I dug my own grave now didn't I? I can't say that I don't regret everything I've done and possibly the pain I put you through. I'll admit that I was selfish and just wanted to avoid problems and bearing the burden of knowing that you aren't okay and that I might not be able to help you.

I know it's a cowardly thing to run away. You've been nothing but honest with me, you've been nothing but sincere, you've showed me your true self and in return, I wasn't always there. I don't know anymore... I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, I'm sorry to hurt you as a person, I'm sorry for not being there, I'm sorry for not having the courage to say this to you personally... I've got no one else to blame... I wish I could be a better person for you... for myself... for everyone else around me but... this is just how it is.

I honestly don't know what else to say because I'm just so scared.

Guest NEYUGN93

Yea, I brought up other people cos you think that your life is so s.hit that you dont even know what other poeple have to deal with everyday.

Consider yourself lucky.

Guest YUNICA

dude, you're quite a romantic yourself eh?

i would totally go "awwww" if you're my bf but nope you're my best friend's bf so

i'm gonna give two thumbs up for doing that infront of the class! xD you're lucky to have her, remember that. ;D

dang you Fiq! lmao, you will make other people misunderstand your intention! xD

eww, i don't want to kiss you. never in my life but it's really intereting when people started assume silly things. you look very amused, so do i! :lol:

Guest pucastar

omg, will you just shut up in class? far out, no wonder u got kicked out of tutor ur so annoying LIKE SHUT UP !

people go tutor for a reason you know, and like can u please stop asking me for my phone its really annoying =="

Guest michikosashimi

i miss you ;(

i saw you up last night

from 1am-6am T_T

i wanted to talk to you.

but i bet you were busy with another.

Guest crashandburn

Dammit, I'm starting to like you. You have an amazing sense of humor and wittiness.

Not to mention your ridiculously hot and your body is droolworthy.

________

Don't worry, I don't like the song either.

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

My six best friends that I adore so much,

Thank you for everything<3 I love you so much! (:

Also to my reason to smile, you are such a dork--

But I cant imagine being myself without you.

How long has it been? About a year, maybe. You didn't even get a taste of our senior year, you were stuck in the hospital without knowing what was going for at least six months. When you woke up again, everyone cried. Who would have known that little spider bite would have cost one of your legs. Everyone cried with you when you realized your one of your legs was gone. The doctors assured us that you would live, but what happened? You're barely eighteen, too young to die. I never got a chance to see you and tell you good-bye for the last time. At eight and nine AM this morning, they said you left us all behind. How do I react to this kind of news? You were such a great friend, always able to make everyone smile, but now you're gone. I don't want to believe it because it's unbelievable. But I have to believe in reality, too. You fought for your life, you're supposed to be with us still. My tears are finally dropping now that it's finally hitting me that this is too real, but I don't want it to be. I want to believe that phone call I received was just a joke. My tears are falling for you, I hope you rest in peace and if possible, we'll meet again one day.

Guest Sophi.e*

Hey b,

I wish you could step away from that life style. The longer you're like this

the more I worry. I feel like I'm in a fanfic or a kdrama because that is what

it seems like with the current situation.

You're telling me you're trying to walk away from it, but I know you don't want

to because that's how you grew up and many of your friends are part of that

life style. I don't know what to do because I want you to be good, but it seems

like you can never be really good no matter how well your attendance is or how

much you listen to me.

I don't know if I can take the stress.

Oh, how I wish I could actually tell you this, b

Guest xxpiinkified

i don't know what to do with you.

can i trust you?

are you for real?

are you playing?

i don't know, i don't know. stop acting like this to me.. ): i don't feel anything right now, but if you're consistent .. i have a feeling ..ahhh D:

you're 3 years older than me. that means you're mature right? no playing games.. right?

I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you.

I miss you so much.

Archived