Currently listening to/currently obsessed/current favorite

Admin

Guest yukara244

Kiri - MONORAL

Finally got to watching Ergo Proxy. xP I could listen through the OP fully every episode.

Oh, and LAST ANGEL feat. Tohoshinki
. I just adore this song and Kuu, and Kingdom is becoming one of my favorite J-Pop albums.

Uchu Sentai NOIZ~!!! 
Arghh still can't get over them because they actually held a FREE concert in our little city. ACKKKThey're seriously underrated. Those who love jrock, please check them out guys! They're very down-to-earth, very fun and not to mention VERY TALENTED!Ahh I just want a lot of people to know and recognize them because they deserve it. :3 
Official Site: http://www.uchusentainoiz.com (They have an album available to download for free at their site called GENOM EMOTION)
I'm currently obsessing with the following songs:1. センチメンタルドロップキック ~GALAXY SUMMER OH! MY JULIET~ (a lil pervy fufufu)2. BOOM BOOM HONEY BLOSSOM3. Thank You For the Music4. BRAND NEW WORLD5. MAGICAL DIVE6. CRYand a lot more... aahhh I'm in uchu sentai NOIZ hype please forgive meh~ (/-_-)/

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Yelawolf - Pop The Trunk

Guest sprezzatura

David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium 
Ugh I hated this song so much, but then I found out Roger Federer requested this song to be played for his entrance to the courts at the U.S. Open this year and have been listening to it ever since. LOL. XD

Devin Townsend Project - Kingdom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SkqH5fg_PU

It's amazing how versatile Devin is. The guy can write some of the most brutal music on one album, then do a complete 180 and write some of the softest, most gentle music you've ever heard....or maybe he'll just write something completely epic, like this song. The new "Epicloud" album is simply amazing. =D

Also, I can't stress it enough, but the guy's vocals are amazing.

Enslaved - Veilburner

"RIITIIR" cannot come out soon enough. I'm already calling it - this is going to be album of the year for me, lol. Enslaved, you guys are pure, Proggy genius. =D