Currently listening to/currently obsessed/current favorite

Admin

Guest gisellaaa

I Want U To... (feat. WISE) - Sowelu [Japanese]Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Madia [English]You Da One - Rihanna [English]Mister (Japanese Version) - KARA [Japanese]Padora - KARA [Korean]

Hmm...that's all I can think of right now

Guest flamerxsunshiner

I just heard of The Black Keys yesterday, and I just bought their "El Camino" album!! Ahhhhh, they are so good!! I'd totally recommend it.:)

Intronaut - Milk Leg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZMhFiBZmqk

If this single is any indication of what the upcoming new album is going to sound like, then I am very much pleased. Those Post-Rock, jazzy breakdowns are to die for. Also, ever since their Prehistoricism album, a lot of their material reminds me of Chrono Trigger music (which is a good thing), particularly that bass.

Oh, and that artwork is pure awesome.

Guest indiemusicfan

Loving this new indie artist.  Saw her perform at a Music Festival last year in California and been a great fan ever since.  This girl is great, lots of potential.  Just as talented as anyone in the main stream, just needs the backing.  Found some of her videos on youtube, check it out.