Han Jae Suk 한재석

ione

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hot_saranghae

My first love of Korean actor...hahaha...4 sisters was my first drama ever and he just caught my attention....I used to even carry his photo in my wallet....lol....

Right now I'm watching Lobbyist/Angel.....itz true that he has aged a little, but I still find him as handsome as ever.....he's very stylish is this drama too^^~~~

but somehow I have a feeling that he's not gonna get all the good stuffs and the girls again >.<~ since he's the second lead.....well I just hope I can see his face as much as possible....hahahahah

The dorama is good btw^^~~

~Rina

Guest jojijunjy

Ha, ha, Four Sisters was my favorite Han Jae Suk drama (I had seen and loved him already in Models.) I used to carry a scrapbook with his pictures in it. He was so handsome and adorable. He's lost some weight since the military, and his cheeks are gone, but he's still handsome. I wish him success and look forward to seeing his new projects.

• 1 month later...

HJS' mother passed away early this morning. He's very sad.

:tears: ..

My Deepest Condolences to Han JaeSuk and his family........

thanks huangsy for sharing the sad news..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fttsluva

I've always loved Han Jae Suk ever since i first saw him in gs,

now i'm just happy that his back, wish him all the best in the future.

Hope he makes a better choice of roles from now on though,

he will always have my support.

• 2 weeks later...

There is an article on the Chinese Chosun website regarding Han Jae Suk. The title is "韩载硕被评为中国最具影响力的韩流明星" - most influential Korean Actor in 2007. :w00t: It said that HJS was voted No.1 in a survey with regards to his role in the recent drama "Lobbyist". Congratulations to HJS! Well done!

Hi everyone! I thought HJS is great in all of his dramas. He looked thin probably because of his military trainings. Give him a few more months of rest after his new drama Lobbyist ends. I am sure he will get recupperate from all the hard works. I agreed that he looked handsome no matter what! I thought that he did great in his new drama. Despite of the plot. The drama hold well because of Song Il Gook and Han Jae Suk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello to all! i am a fan of HJS too! loved him in "4 sisters", and "all about eve"!! i don't know if everyone agrees with me but he looks quite good these days ... maybe a little thinner but it brought out all the angles that were hidden when he had his "baby fat" before! :blush: now he looks really so manly!! i do hope that he is given more projects where he gets to lead and get the girl!! :rolleyes:

and yes!! he needs to improve more in his acting ... but i think the two years of military service has rusted him a little!! given the chance ... i know he can do better.

Just finished watching "Lobbyist" and HJS's screen times in the drama were actually less than what I expected. :(:huh:

He looked a bit :vicx: at the first half of the drama as his long was way too long. It improved a lot at the second half after change of hairdo (haircut). :w00t:

I am currently watching "Model" again. Geez, HJS and JDG together with KNJ looked so flawless in the drama. I hope he will be involved in another project (drama and/or movie) soon. IMO, he is an under-rated actor in Korea. HJS, keep on fighting, we'll stand by you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fttsluva

heard hell be starring in a new drama about a love triangle,

supposed to start filming in may, 7 months since his last drama lobbyist.

cant wait to see him again.

from the news thread

Han Jae-seok, Comeback with "Woman of the Sun" – with Kim Ji-soo

200804221401161113_1.jpg

Han Jae-seok, who came back with SBS "Lobbyist" after a long break, will be in a love triangle with Kim Ji-soo and Lee Ha-na in his next work.

"Woman of the Sun" will air after KBS "Three Dads, One Mom" in May, and Han Jae-seok was chosen for the leading male role.

This drama is about the love and revenge of popular announcer Shin Do-yeong, and her half-sister Yoon Sa-weol, who live completely different lives. Kim Ji-soo will play the announcer who seems to know everything, and Lee Ha-na will play her sister, who is abandoned because of Kim Ji-soo.

Han Jae-seok stars as Kim Joon-sae, who receives both the women's love.

Han Jae-seok, who agreed to star in the drama, is planning to join filming in a few weeks. Presently, they are filming with child actors.

Original article at news.naver.com

English translation from hancinema.net

I am glad to see him so active lately :w00t: but with another love triangle, ah :ph34r: (at least this time is 1 man with 2 women and he will get one of the girls this time for sure?!). lol

Just checked out the 2 female leads and sorry to say that I am not quite familiar with them. Are they good/popular in Korean?

BTW, he looks a bit fuller on the cheek this time - much better than the previous skinny look...

Archived