Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

Guest Vino de Jerez

YESSSS!! Every time I read this news once, I feel happy for them once! I mean, its sooo obvious! just look at the way they always look at each other! Its filled with love and passion!! (x Awww...

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

MORE NEWS!!

Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia are officially an item, reports People.

And if it’s been published in People, it’s a fact!

“Hayden’s mom adores Milo. She thinks he’s so cute,” a family friend says. “She tells her friends that he’s her boyfriend. She’s very proud.”

The source adds, “He’s even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother [Jensen].”They’re buddies.”

It was pretty much official after video footage of Hayden, 18, and Milo, 30, dancing up on each other leaked onto the Internet. Kinky!

Guest --hearts.

Thank god they finally admitted it...I don't know how long they thought people were going to believe the "just friends" story.

Guest White Star

they are soo soo cute together....i didn't even realized the age gap betwen them.

BUT i gotta say....I love the way they look at each other....just full of affection and warmth...it's rare to see

they both have very motherly/carring eyes

+WS+

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

I'll admit I've never watched Heroes before so I haven't kept up with the hype about "Halo".

I had a feeling they had something, and these photos really prove them!! But I guess that's not necessary

now that they've finally come out about it. These photos are totally convincing though. Just look at the way they

look at each other. It's so adorable!!! Much cuter than Hayden and Stephen. I am so watching Heroes now.

Archived