Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

I thought he was dating the girl from Gilmore Girls?

Anyways, they look like a couple already though =/

No way! I want him to date hayden!!

Guest Jah nee nee x

in like 80percent of those pics they look like they're either gonna kiss/just finished a kiss. how cuuute. I've never been a Halo fan before (didnt even know you guys named them "Halo" ...... creative?) but these pics are very convincing, Hayden is so pretty :)

Guest Vino de Jerez

in like 80percent of those pics they look like they're either gonna kiss/just finished a kiss. how cuuute. I've never been a Halo fan before (didnt even know you guys named them "Halo" ...... creative?) but these pics are very convincing, Hayden is so pretty :)

Yeah!! They def have this chemistry together! Haha, those who named them halo are not only us. their haloness is pretty well known by many

Guest overmyhead

I don't even care about their age difference anymore, they look so cute together. The chemistry is so there. Hayden looks much older for her age and Milo looks much younger. But I'd still rather have Milo be single ;). Oh well better her than some hoochie hehe. I liked Milo with whatsherface from gilmore girls too.

Guest hanjiyoon

first when i saw their age difference, i was like eww..uhhh no??

and then i look at the pictures and they look so perfect/cute together

ilovehayden& i wish her the best!!

Guest hanjiyoon

first when i saw their age difference, i was like eww..uhhh no??

and then i look at the pictures and they look so perfect/cute together

ilovehayden& i wish her the best!!

Thanks for posting this! i've been looking for these:]

I KNEWWWWWWWW they were gonna date

but their age is so far apart..

oh and in one of the pictures where hayden's wearing that gold dress

her boob is almost showing! :o

hehe I'm back from my hiatus! Hope I'm not too late with the news!

Hollywood, CA (CNS) - Actors Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere was certified an item.

The famous Heroes co-stars have stopped pretending to be just friends after coming clean about the real score between them.

Actor Ventimiglia toasted the actress at the pre-Christmas Water Grill party in Los Angeles, announcing to his co-stars that he was in fact dating Panettiere.

An eyewitness said, "He called her his girlfriend and said that he loved her."

The couple spent the rest of the party sitting together and holding hands.

On some recent interviews, Milo denied being romantically linked with his co-star, "It's only natural that people are going to couple us together."

Milo Ventimiglia reported to have had an affair with a co-star back then in his Gilmore Girls days. He dated Gilmore Girls star, Alexis Bledel for three and a half years, but the relationship ended sometime July 2006.

Source

London, Dec 29 - Milo Ventimiglia revealed that he is the boyfriend of 'Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere. Milo for weeks had been denying that he was romantically involved but finally came clean, reports thesun.co.uk.

Milo could not stop himself from talking about Hayden at a part in Los Angeles. An eyewitness said: 'He called her his girlfriend and said that he loved her.' The two then spent the rest of the evening holding hands.

Source

Guest Mirae-chan

haydenpanettieremilovensf1.jpg

London, Dec 29 (ANI): Heroes star Milo Ventimiglia has finally confessed that he is dating co-star Hayden Panettiere.

The pair were rumored to be dating, but always dismissed romance reports, saying they were just good friends.

According to reports, the 30-year-old actor announced he and Panettiere were dating when he toasted the 18-year-old at a pre-Christmas Water Grill party in Los Angeles.

According to sources, Ventimigila told co-stars that he was dating Panettiere and even told her he loved her.

"He called her his girlfriend and said that he loved her," The Sun quoted an eyewitness, as saying.

The eyewitness added that the couple spent the rest of the party sitting together and holding hands. (ANI)

http://news.sawf.org/Gossip/46628.aspx

It's happened xD!

Archived