Questions For Boots!

RawrDesu

When wearing boots, do you go up a size from your regular shoe size? Is it more comfortable if you CAN go up a size? Or you can stay at regular size and it'll just be like regular shoes? :sweatingbullets:

And speaking of boots, you know those scrunchy look boots with a little buckle on the side, some are long (probably a little below knee) and short (probably up to middle calf), which ones would look better with jeans tucked in?

Thanks!

Guest justlovely12

oooh i know what kind of boots you're talking about! the blond model with straight bangs was wearing it as she went out the door in "The Devil Wears Prada" i LOVE those boots!!!

hmmm if you're medium height, then i would suggest medium hight boots, like boots that go about halfway up your calves or any higher would make you look short.

Guest wakaka*

I have 3 pairs of boots and they`re all different sizes ><

my converse somehow fit a size smaller

my knee-high scrunchy boots fit true to size

my furry boots are a size bigger

I think that long and medium length boots look good when you tuck in your jeans :]

Guest -trang-

for me it really depends on the type of boots.. for tight leg hugging boots then i would buy my normal size but for the more relaxed/slouchy boots i would probably go up a size to make it more comfy to walk around in lol

regarding the boots you asked about, i'd say the shorter one =]

Guest boatswain

I think you should just go try them on and find out what fits you best. I like going a size down for heels, but for boots I go half a size up :)

Guest addickshun

mines a size smaller than my feet,

but i felt really comfortable in them.

yep hard to believe, eh?!

try them on and see which one you feel the best in.

Archived