Slim Samsung Yp-p2

x_shirley

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I laughed at that,, sorry :I

Anyway the price for the 8gb is 265,000won which is around $270 US?

$284.42 according to XE.com currency converter online.

At least it's cheaper than the iPod Touch for the same storage. Man, when is Samsung going to add additional storage option? I would buy this once it's up for pre-ordering if it had that function. Now, I'm just debating to get this or the Creative Zen.

Haha I laughed at that,, sorry :I

Anyway the price for the 8gb is 265,000won which is around $270 US?

Has the price really been announced yet?

Cause I haven't seen any new news on the P2.

And it's not like I expected it to be way under priced.

SanDisk View will be selling for $150 for the 8GB version and $200 for the 16GB Version.

So I expected Samsung to have a reasonable price to try and compete with other companies.

Has the price really been announced yet?

Cause I haven't seen any new news on the P2.

And it's not like I expected it to be way under priced.

SanDisk View will be selling for $150 for the 8GB version and $200 for the 16GB Version.

So I expected Samsung to have a reasonable price to try and compete with other companies.

It's not really competing with SanDisk, more like iriver and apple. Apple's iPod nano is selling for $250 so it's not an unreasonable price, in my opinion. And I found out that price from the Korean yepp site so you can take it to the bank.

The Sandisk View isn't really in the same league. They released new pictures and specs for the view, not going to be big screen with touch screen capabilities, and it doesn't really compete with the Samsung at all. It has a small screen size. It's basically Sansa e200 version two. The only thing it wins in is the storage size. Everything else, Samsung basically wins. Unless Sandisk, yet again, changes the View and go back to the way they first announced it.

Also, remember. The Creative Zen is another competition.

It's not really competing with SanDisk, more like iriver and apple. Apple's iPod nano is selling for $250 so it's not an unreasonable price, in my opinion. And I found out that price from the Korean yepp site so you can take it to the bank.

True, but none the less, if the official set price is going to be $284.42 or somewhere around there, it'd still seem like a bad marketing decision considering you could get a slightly larger screen + internet browsing capability with the iPod Touch for only about $10 more.

$250 would seem like a reasonable price for the P2 though, considering it's a touch screen. Plus that way, the price wouldn't seem so close to Apple's iPod Touch.

On the side note, the new iPod Nano is only selling for $200.

True, but none the less, if the official set price is going to be $284.42 or somewhere around there, it'd still seem like a bad marketing decision considering you could get a slightly larger screen + internet browsing capability with the iPod Touch for only about $10 more.

$250 would seem like a reasonable price for the P2 though, considering it's a touch screen. Plus that way, the price wouldn't seem so close to Apple's iPod Touch.

On the side note, the new iPod Nano is only selling for $200.

You forgot about the bluetooth technology in the P2. Which can convince people to buy it over the wi fi ipod.

Guest ADORE.you

Whoaaa~ I like Samsungs range of MP3s so far. Plus the ipod's are getting kinda too overrated. The functions are alright i guess, but the samsung one seems to appeal more to me, both in looks and features.

Archived