Ahn Jae Wook 안재욱

Guest Yasmin

Guest sweetjw

I'm currently watching Goodbye My Love with Ahn Jae Wook & Kim Hee Sun aww...Ahn Jae Wook's character in the drama he is sooo sweet, devoted, loyal & charming!^^

So far I've watched Mr Goodbye, which was my first drama of Ahn Jae Wook, Star In My Heart, First Kiss & Goodbye My Love..

I'm on a mission to watch all of his dramas & movies^^ Next stop will be Bad Friends & I'll try to finish his movie Garden Heaven or something & I'm trying to search for Oh Pil Seung with english subtitles ^^ aww..

Hope to see more & more of his work in the future!=D

Hi Simple_smile how are you watching those dramas?? i want to see them all too how can i do to get them??? it doen't matter if it has english sub.. please!!!

Thanks sweetjw for replying so soon to my request ... just wondering how & why AJW & his costars are in their national costumes when Mr. Goodbye is not a period drama?

I will check the video of his latest concert in Japan later & give my comments ... I'm sure it's awesome. :D

LOL it is photomontage of drama Joo Mong!! look at this

jumong.jpg

very good work, isn't ??? :D LOL

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetjw

I'm currently watching Goodbye My Love with Ahn Jae Wook & Kim Hee Sun aww...Ahn Jae Wook's character in the drama he is sooo sweet, devoted, loyal & charming!^^

So far I've watched Mr Goodbye, which was my first drama of Ahn Jae Wook, Star In My Heart, First Kiss & Goodbye My Love..

I'm on a mission to watch all of his dramas & movies^^ Next stop will be Bad Friends & I'll try to finish his movie Garden Heaven or something & I'm trying to search for Oh Pil Seung with english subtitles ^^ aww..

Hope to see more & more of his work in the future!=D

i watched Garden of heaven with spanish subtitles i love this movie, i am a medical student so it's very touching for me, i think it has a happy end.... in sunflower he is a doctor too. i'd like to watch it :rolleyes:

Guest sweetjw

Thanks sweetjw ... I enjoyed listening to his beautiful voice & watch him perform ... gosh, he can really carry a tune & dance. I was just thankful he is not a rock star ... ooops, don't get me wrong... I have nothing against rock songs & rock artists ... just that it's not my kind of music. Wow, I love the way he sways while singing ... guess his type of music is R&B or rhythm & blues which suit my taste. You're totally right ... He was awesome when he sang those Japanese songs. I'm sure I will go back to these clips again & again. :lol:

Thanks to whoever prepared these videos ... lots of AJW goodies in there. He seems to be cracking jokes during an interview coz the lady interviewer keeps on laughing, obviously enjoying herself. :D

you will do... i do it again and again :lol: i can sing them. i found these songs in korean so i did the pronunciation of these song but in spanish i don't think it helps to you, pronunciation might be different, anyways here it is.

http://espanol.geocities.com/yolanda_14_pe...iveconcert.html

Guest sweetjw

Look this VIDEO LOL :lol::wub::wub:

Ahn Jae Wook in Best Saturday

.. romantic & funny ^^

Song: Smokie - What Can I do

AJW looks so so handsome in this vod ^^

Ahn Jae Wook - What Can I do (Making Video)

before & after of MV ... very funny :D

he looks very handsome in suit ^^

lucky girl ^^ :)

Guest sweetjw

[Photo] 제주공항에서의 안재욱님 (Today AhnJaeWook , Jeju Airport.)

Hanryu Expo Concert in Jeju 04-02-2007 4:00pm

Convention Center Tamla Hall

오늘 제주공항에서의 안재욱님

2007. 02. 03

20070115_85623862.gif

20070203_jeju_11.jpg

20070203_jeju_09.jpg

20070203_jeju_04.jpg

20070203_jeju_01.jpg

20070203_jeju_03.jpg

20070203_jeju_18.jpg

20070203_jeju_16.jpg

Taken by Mai, edited by WK

Thanks dear lovely friends for your hard works.

Guest simpli_smile

Hi Simple_smile how are you watching those dramas?? i want to see them all too how can i do to get them??? it doen't matter if it has english sub.. please!!!

LOL it is photomontage of drama Joo Mong!! look at this

jumong.jpg

very good work, isn't ??? :D LOL

i watched Garden of heaven with spanish subtitles i love this movie, i am a medical student so it's very touching for me, i think it has a happy end.... in sunflower he is a doctor too. i'd like to watch it :rolleyes:

whoa sweetjw your such a BIG fan of Ahn Jae Wook, I cannot compare to you hehe hmm with Mr Goodbye I watched it on youtube, it has like almost everything. Here's the link for First Kiss you can find the movie in doobidoobidobidoo videos.

Goodbye My Love bought it at this video store but unfortunately there's no english subtitles =( coz it's dubbed in Vietnamese. Same with Bad Friends & I'm trying to find Oh Pil Seung off clubbox so I can download it. I haven't finish watching Garden of Heaven yet so yeah..

Guest sweetjw

Shinhwa, SG Wannabe and Hallyu star Ahn Jae-wook will be on stage together

in Japan.

They are expected to appear in the Valentines Day Super Concert 2007 which

will be held in Japan in celebration of Valentines Day. Thanks to their large fan

base in Japan, Japanese media and fans have showed strong interest in their

upcoming concert. In this regard, Shinhwa, SG Wannabe and Ahn Jae-wook

said, they will not disappoint their fans and present a wonderful performance

to make it their fans¡¯ unforgettable Valentines Day.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=LSD&office_id=144&article_id=0000038452&section_id=106&menu_id=106

Archived