[drama 2004] Prince's First Love 황태자의 첫사랑

ika1801

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest binbeck

i definitely like this series...some ppl say it's sucks becoz yu ri does not end up with cha tae hyun's brother...but hey...tat's y i like it...coz i always hope yu ri is with cha tae hyun...

few last episodes r my fave...so many sweet scenes between yu ri n cha :phew:

Guest kjgprincess

sung yu ri couldnt act too well so the drama got pretty bad reviews.

but she was attractive. and so was cha tae hyun. which is why i watched it.

this drama was also very similar to pa lee ae yu in. which aired around the same time.

Hmm.. Yuri's acting is not seasonsed yet.. But then again, she's new so there's always room for improvement.. Not bad for a beginner though..

Anyways, anyone know where I can find the episode summaries for this drama??? I only found summaries up till episode 4..

Thanks!! xoxoxoxo

Hmm.. Yuri's acting is not seasonsed yet.. But then again, she's new so there's always room for improvement.. Not bad for a beginner though..

Anyways, anyone know where I can find the episode summaries for this drama??? I only found summaries up till episode 4..

Thanks!! xoxoxoxo

I think Yuri's acting was OK in PFL. She's actually much better in drama. There are more popular Korean TV actresses that are worse than Yuri in terms of acting. Also, I heard that PFL's rating in Korea was also negatively impacted by the Olympics coverage. I can't wait to see Yuri in another drama. I got hooked to Korean dramas because of Full House which I think is the most enjoyable for me so far. I've watched around 30 Korean TV dramas already. For me, Full House is number 1 followed by Prince First Love, Love of Thousand Years, Lovers in Paris, Sweet 18 and Love Story in Harvard. I love Yuri, but I think Song Hye Gyo is prettier and also a better actress.

For those of you who does not know, Yuri was a singer before she became an actress. She was a member of the Korean all female band FinKL. I also became a fan of FinKL because of Yuri. Yuri's singing and dancing is a little bit on the "so so" side. But I still love her. Yuri also wrote some of the lyrics of the FinKL songs. I have never bought an album of any singers. But I bought FinKL's 4th album and also their music video. I also bought their most recent release story video. FinKL is on hiatus. They have not performed since the release of their 4th album in 2002. And each of the members including Yuri are on solo careers now.

Bye

Thanks.

Guest pinklily

^i haven't watch PFL yet. one of those things i've been meaning to do but everytime i want to, a new K-drama comes out that consumes all of my time. i have seen Thousand Years of Love and that was the first time i saw Yuri in a drama. i think she's definitely not as bad an actress as most people seem to think. will have to catch PFL first to better access her acting...but yeah, there are definitely worst actresses out there.

i think Yuri definitely has potential...i found she handled her crying scenes very nicely in TYOL. hope to see her in future projects.

Yeah.. actually I personally didn't find SYR that bad an actress. Compared to other more experienced actresses, of course she would appear relatively raw. But considering she was a singer-switched-actress, I think she's doing a pretty good job! I liked her in PFL (After CTH that is... ;))

i kno of 3 dramas she was in...

bad girls... then 1000 year love, then Prince's 1st love...

u can see she improved a lot~ i was really surprised. she makes a good princess... but her accent made her acting a lil akward... still I love the girl~ my favorite in finkl since their 1st album came out...

Guest YunHo&YuRi

I love this drama but I've only seen up to Episode 11 because I can't seem to find Episode 12 and up to download :( I find YuRi's acting skills in this drama has greatly improved from when she was in 'Bad Girls' and '1000 Years Love' where she didn't get to say much :) Anyways, this is one of my favourite dramas :D

Guest captiva

I thought her acting was O.K. I was not sitting there thinking "she's a poor actress" and I felt for her character. One person that I was not impressed with was KNJ (Batman). I felt his acting was bad. I haven't seen him in anything else.

Guest ShaolinMilk

i have no idea what NG means. Can somebody enlighten me on this? please!!!!! :)

It means "Not-good" or "No-good" scenes. Its just bloopers and stuff like that.

Archived