[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

A short summary of ep.8 :P

It starts when it ends the last time. Soo Kyung was crying at the bench after parting with Phillip and Dong wook placed one of his earphone in her ear. She stopped crying and both of them look at each other in a daze. But suddenly, the spell breaks and both of them started arguing as they can't explain what happened. When Dong wook walked away in anger, he heard Soo kyung saying bad things about him. But he was shocked when he found her mouth not moving nor open at all.

Yu Jin wanted to set Soo Kyung up with a guy to make her "recover" from her breakup. Spying on Dong Wook at the appointment meeting place, Yu jin chooses to wear a blue dress as she saw Dong Wook wearing blue. But when she arrives where Dong wook and his friend are sitting, she found out that they have switched their clothes and Dong wook is now wearing green instead. Soo Kyung arrived wearing green and was annoy to see Dong wook again. Dong wook once again start hearing Soo Kyung's voice when she isn't speaking. He begins to thank god for giving him such a gift to understand woman and tried to use his "newfound" gift on the doctor. But he was labelled as crazy twice.

He couldn't find an answer to what had happened until Yu jin cried mentioning that she's not his fated lover. He found himself thinking that maybe Soo Kyung is his fated one. A rival friend of Mean Ae and Yu jin appears and she was supposed to be the smart beauty since highschool. She has a hate/love relation with Mean Ae. Soo Kyung's Dong seng ( Younger bro/ cousin) appears and takes a liking to Yu jin.

Soo kyung was feeling really bad after being pushed off to the loansharks by her blind date. She wanders to a music shop where the Tv is showing something about soulmates and she met Dong Wook there again.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nara

Thank you, Yeohweping.

Now i know the story that goes beyond their gestures I love it even more.

Guest iAMme.

I saw one episode on tv and I was hooked. xD I finished it all the way up to the 8th this Friday. Can't wait for the 9th episode!!! :o

Guest meabxwb

this seems like one cool drama.. anyone have the links other than cb for this drama? greatly appreciate it.. thanks.

Guest Happy_Day

wow, this sounds like a good sitcom. i love the idea of "soulmates." sukyung is just lucky that her soulmate is such a tall, hot guy. lolol. (wow, her role is very different from seulah in dear heaven).

i'll definitely check this out. yay!! :)

i have a question:

is this sitcom funny, like soonpoong sanbueengguah? or is it one of those serious sitcoms?

Guest sylver

this seems like one cool drama.. anyone have the links other than cb for this drama? greatly appreciate it.. thanks.

You could try the non-CB thread in downloadables.

i have a question:

is this sitcom funny, like soonpoong sanbueengguah? or is it one of those serious sitcoms?

It has its funny moments but to me, it's more of a serious sitcoms rather than a funny one.

Guest Happy_Day

could i have ep. 8 or/and 9 in megaupload or yousendit please?! anyone?!!! i can't use clubbox......

Guest banana_milk

wow, this sounds like a good sitcom. i love the idea of "soulmates." sukyung is just lucky that her soulmate is such a tall, hot guy. lolol. (wow, her role is very different from seulah in dear heaven).

i'll definitely check this out. yay!! :)

i have a question:

It's funny. It might not seem funny to some because it's more adult humor.

Guest ktown

I am planning on watching this sitcom, but I have a question to those who have seen the first epi.

Is it worth watching? The last sitcom I watched that was actually funny was 'Three Friends.'

Is it very adult? As in sort of sexual?

Sorry for all my questions~ :sweatingbullets:

does anyone have three friends ?

Guest pinklily

could i have ep. 8 or/and 9 in megaupload or yousendit please?! anyone?!!! i can't use clubbox......

Happy_Day, i uploaded episodes 8 and 9 onto Sendspace and posted them in the downloadables section. you can find the links here and here

credits to Sylver's CB for the LQ uploads. ^_^

i really like this sitcom. i wasn't intending on following this sitcom since there were no subs for it...but after dling it by chance...i think i'm addicted now. lol...good thing it's sorta easy to follow. ^_^ and the music here is really really addicting...they use the music so well here. hope the OST for this comes out soon...and that it includes that English song that they play over and over again. it's such an alluring song.

Guest Happy_Day

^ omg, thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait until sookyung and shingdongwook's love story begins!! i just finished ep. 6, and that brief moment when he saw her (back) going out of the 포장 마차 with phillip, i got chills when the music came on...... he got this "feeling." it was so ROMANTIC.

he's not the type i usually like coz he's such a pretty boy, but i love his character in here. i hope he changes from his player attitude. !! :)

wow, this sitcom has a lot of sexual references and jokes though.. i don't think my parents would like me watching this, lol, even though i am in college. =//

Guest Happy_Day

omg omg, i just finished episodes 8 and 9, thanks to PINKLILY!! shindongwook is already turning into a romantic!!! i love it when players turn into one-woman guys when they meet their fated girl. i love the way he looks at her. why doesn't he realize that he likes her!!!!!

i think jayoung is pretty too, even tho she is kind of evil in the sitcom. and sakang is so pretty and innocent. haha.

but i still like sukyung the best!! i like her 털털함.

Archived