Can Hairspray Kill Ants?

Guest bebe9wish

Guest bebe9wish
I'm running out of ants spray.
I just found a bunch of ants on the ground in my garage. Pouring water on them didn't help much and I'm runnung out of bugs and ants spray. Would hairspray or any hair products help to kill them?

prolly would......but y waste it, just use like hot water =]

deo definetly works tho, i used it on a richard simmons and his body literally melted

^ tell me I didn't just read that -.-'

ah ... I don't think hair products will work unless it has alcohol in them and you could light a match and destroy them ants PLUS a bonus of destroying your home =.=" can you not erm... let them go away or something? or does those ants have some kind of a 'nest' in there? if it does, just call the fire brigade to destroy the thing (if it's really a serious prob) well, at least at my place we do that :rolleyes: and just yesterday, we called the fire brigade to destroy a bee's nest ><!!

serre.

Guest weissritter

I usually use hairspray or the cleaning solutions for bathrooms/kitchens

those things are so acidic xD~

usually works heheh

i'm not sure.. we didn't really have that much problem about ants .. they mysteriously all go away o.o

but try placing on a bait in one place XD.. place something sweet like outside your backyard.. and when they're all there.. go pour hot water over them.. hairsparys could do maybe.. it not only kills pests but also our ozone layer >.<

Guest daehanminguk1345

Aw... Poor ants... But I hate them so whatever. I usually scream and get my dad to do something about it. Like vacuum them up and then throw out the bag or whatever that's in the vacuum. Hahahahaha! :lol:

Guest pammie

^^ my brother did that for fun once when he was a kid!! so cruel!! but yeah, i think hairspray should work just fine...but maybe u should call the pesticide peeps to come and take care of it if it's like a huge colony and whatnot.

Guest overmyhead

i dunno but ew one time my brother saw a spider and he grabbed like the lid of a hairspray can or something like that and put it on top of the spider and he left. When he came back the spider had exploded.

Archived