2007 Sm Global Auditions, New York

soompihelpdesk

Guest CtlunatC

I guess they're renting some place called "auto solution" (no idea). Does anyone know what 150-03 northern blvd means? is that the same as 15003 northern blvd??

CtlunatC - could you by any chance take the chinatown bus from boston to ny with me?? its like 30$ roundtrip (soo much cheaper than the train) or you can meet me somewhere in the chinatown or something. i asked a manhattan friend to find what subway to take so ill know how to get to get to the auto solution place soon

hmm i dunno... i think i shall ask mah daddeh!!! cause we might drive ourselves to NY and then... try to figure it out from there.... lol we should like meet.. during... this week lol. like before the auditions AHHH friday... maybe.. saturday??? lol

i mean like meet ahead of time.. ya know?? lol

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vickixb0o

the EXACT address is :

AUTO SOLUTION

150-03 Northern BLVD #1Fl.

Flushing, N.Y. 11354

Time: 2 P.M ~ 9P.M (Registration: 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.)

(* this is directly from SMTOWN site)

--------------------------------------

everyone is pump and ready for audition eh!! good luck guys!

Guest shyangel2793

I guess they're renting some place called "auto solution" (no idea). Does anyone know what 150-03 northern blvd means? is that the same as 15003 northern blvd??

CtlunatC - could you by any chance take the chinatown bus from boston to ny with me?? its like 30$ roundtrip (soo much cheaper than the train) or you can meet me somewhere in the chinatown or something. i asked a manhattan friend to find what subway to take so ill know how to get to get to the auto solution place soon

^ 150-03 northern blvd.? r u sure? o_O;;

i think its different from 15003 norther blvd. not sure bout that.

but r u sure about the place? cos i didnt got a email back from the SM audition place yet... and i thought it would be in Seoul Plaza like last year.

150-03 northern blvd. is the name of the street.. like ur address should be like..:

house # __[street name w/ either dr., st., lane, etc.]__

=]

but is the 150-03 northern blvd. the place? at "auto solution"? cos the auto solution sounds like a auto complany repair place to me... o_o;;

Guest JuliaYYK

The exact location was posted on the SM site, which is 150-03 Northern Blvd.

I believed that 150-03 is the same as 15003, since my home address, which starts with 84-20, is the same as 8420.

Northern Blvd is in Flushing, Queens. You'll have to take the 7 train to the Uptown direction and get off at the last stop, "Main Street". Then you have to take a bus, Q15, heading to Beechhurst, and then get off at 150st and Northern Blvd.

This site is really good with telling you which transportation to take to your destination.

Just put your home address and your destination address then they will show you what train/bus to take.

http://www.hopstop.com/

Good luck guys and see y'all there! ^^

Guest simply_dream

omg!? it's at some weird place?!?!? i liked the place last year... auto solution makes me think of a car shop... LOL hope it's something nice and pretty and not tiny and cramp

Guest CtlunatC

fuahahahaahhhhaha SO PUMMPED!!!!! WOOT!! GOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPIERS!!!

i thought auto solution was exactly as what it means, AUTO SOLUTION like an automatic solution to where they're gona have it but not a solid solution.. ya know??? wooo i got myself confused.... lol

I'm actually not auditioning for the NY one, but im gonna be in NYC tomorrow Sunday 9/23 and i was wondering if anyone wanted to hit a karaoke with me :] to practice for the SM Auditions (i've been to last years NY audition though, so if you need info on the process i guess i can help you too)

18/m/korean. dont worry im not creepy or anything, i just feel really embaressed when going to a karaoke alone T_T.. any age/gender is fine :]. i just have to practice while im here, because i cant really practice at my college.

so if anyone wants to :)~ email me (it4ch189@gmail.com)? or pm me? msn me? (it4ch189@gmail.com)

lol

:] should definetly go to duet's singing marathon, all you can sing for $10-12 until 8pm <3

ooh does anyone have aim here and is going to try out?

ooh! so it turns out i can't go, but my friend definitely is~ & she was asking me if i could find any soompiers that wanted to meet up or just spazz about the auditions online xP

she's probably a bit older than most of you [she's 20] but PM me, i guess, for her SN & stuff?

Guest JuliaYYK

I'm actually not auditioning for the NY one, but im gonna be in NYC tomorrow Sunday 9/23 and i was wondering if anyone wanted to hit a karaoke with me :] to practice for the SM Auditions (i've been to last years NY audition though, so if you need info on the process i guess i can help you too)

18/m/korean. dont worry im not creepy or anything, i just feel really embaressed when going to a karaoke alone T_T.. any age/gender is fine :]. i just have to practice while im here, because i cant really practice at my college.

so if anyone wants to :)~ email me (it4ch189@gmail.com)? or pm me? msn me? (it4ch189@gmail.com)

lol

:] should definetly go to duet's singing marathon, all you can sing for $10-12 until 8pm <3

wow...i wanna go to a karaoke too! but i got a midterm exam coming up this monday...

and i would love to sing in korean if only i knew how to read! lol~

but $10-$12 until 8pm..wow..where is that place..i only know one chinese place where you can sing from like 3pm - 8pm for just $10 on weekdays and $15 on weekends...

Guest christine101

yay the place is finally out...no idea how to get there lol...

im still pondering if i should go

i asked all my friends and they all dont want to go lol...

im gonna like end up going there alone...pretty nerve wrecking being there alone if you gonna wait for a long time >.<

Guest crazii_<33_yu

O___O

hrmmm we should be a little bit more organized? x_x

rofls auto solution...last year's place was so cool *u*

bubble tea was right upstairs =D

Guest xmoonprincessx

haha yahh well chrissatinee is gonna tell us where we're all meeting yah?

How are we gonna know who's from soompi?

And how's everyone getting there? hmm i dont have a ride and i live in NJ so i might just have to take the train =\

Ohhh if you went last year, what was it like? This is my first time haha and I'm still trying to pick a monologue lmao

Guest ohmyythanh

Yeah it is the same as 15003 Northern Blvd. =]

Archived