2007 Sm Global Auditions, New York

soompihelpdesk

Guest angelxdeath

i speak mandarin

i dunno about SHE songs...since they are kind of meant to be sang by 3 people i dunno if that matters, and i dunno song from SHE to sing

i can speak a little cantonese but barely so i cant sing in cantonese

ooohhh...

hm... is ur voice on the high side or the low side?

or both? ><!!!

i think i know some songs that i can suggest u :]]

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im like 15 soo when im still thinking about it tho and gona wait till im 18 or something learn some korean 1st lol

is there alot of people that audition? well, i want to but i dont really know if my family's gona support me

what do we have to do for the audition? PLUS will they be here like 2008 or other's years ?

so we dont need to be korean right..soo confuse

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Guest BunnieButt

im like 15 soo when im still thinking about it tho and gona wait till im 18 or something learn some korean 1st lol

is there alot of people that audition? well, i want to but i dont really know if my family's gona support me

what do we have to do for the audition? PLUS will they be here like 2008 or other's years ?

so we dont need to be korean right..soo confuse

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

if you think it is best to wait, then wait.

did you ever tell your parents about wanting to be a preformer?

nah u dont have to be korean.

what are you planning to audition for (if you do)?

no one knows if they are coming in 2008, youre gonna have to wait. but they always have the online audition!

if you think it is best to wait, then wait.

did you ever tell your parents about wanting to be a preformer?

nah u dont have to be korean.

what are you planning to audition for (if you do)?

no one knows if they are coming in 2008, youre gonna have to wait. but they always have the online audition!

OH REALLY! haha well

i did tell my mom but she says i got to make my own money to go to ny

and stuff soo im just gona save up.....X_X ill just ask my dad or grandma...lol

i might sing or dance maybe act

Guest BunnieButt

hahah. you dont live in ny? awww so if you were to try out and you didnt tell your parents, youd have a harder time to get to teh audition!

hahah. you dont live in ny? awww so if you were to try out and you didnt tell your parents, youd have a harder time to get to teh audition!

YUPPERS!

Guest JuliaYYK

Mishxmish:

YES..finally someone who can accompany me..LOL

YELL;OH:

NAH...you are not ancient..age doesn't really matter..it's just that i feel old to be in this thread since most of you are like what..14/15? haha~

Guest DegiLisious

omg I'm so excited about the audition

i already send my application today

hopefully get answer back hehehe

mann im so on the heavy side

i have no idea what im gonna do lol

i was singin timeless last time

hahahah

oohhhh what happens if u dont speak korean but sing korean song?

would it be a lil insultin u dont know the language but singin in their language

like of coarse misspell lot of words and everythin

lol last time i was singin timeless both korean and english hahahaha

a lil help plz ^^

Guest JuliaYYK

^ i think it is really okay to sing in korean..but of course, if you are not really familiar with the korean song, try another language that fits you well!

oh yeah..i just looked at SM's website, they are gonna held one in taiwan too?!

but on 10/7?? i thought they are going to SF on that day as well..?? how are they gonna make it...lol

but i do agree that boys in taiwan are MUCH more cuter than the ones in china...hehe

well the good news is that they are not only doing this in the states! =)

congratz to the taiwanese!

Guest xasianfire

hii i'm new to soompi =)

do you guys know if you have to receive an email back in order to audition or something? cuz i sent my application thingie on tuesday and i didn't get anything back yet.

Guest angelxdeath

i think im more on the high side but cant go too high or i'll like squeak or something lol

ahh...

ur voice is probably like my friend's... xDD!!!

then i suggest maybe some Rainie songs... [hate her so much... =__=!]

but her songs are pretty high and easy...

my voice is pretty low and i can sing her Ai Mei with no prob... xDD!!

but i still lik singing SHE songs a lot...

most of their songs can be sang with only one person... ^____^!!

if u want some other songs, feel free to pm me~

Guest christine101

hey,does it matter if we send the application through email? i heard it doesnt matter and its like a first come first serve kinda thing. i heard they give you a time if u apply through email so...do you actually audtion at that time or something?

i was thinking about send a app through email but cant seem to upload a photo...

if we register there in person, do we need to bring photos?

Guest JuliaYYK

for acting, i personally think doing a crying/sad/angry scene is good..because you can definitely show the judges your potentials..i don't know..lol

it doesn't matter if you emailed the application or not, because you will have to do the whole registration process again at the audition site.

if you are doing a walk-in, you don't have to bring a photo or what so ever but be sure to bring a pen to fill out the applications i guess. The reason that you don't need to bring a photo is because a cameraman will film you while you are auditioning. =)

guys, there're lots of info in the previous pages.

you guys maybe should ask the LA audition thread because they've done the audition already and there are lots of info you can find there too! ^^

YELL;OH:

NAH...you are not ancient..age doesn't really matter..it's just that i feel old to be in this thread since most of you are like what..14/15? haha~

i'm already in my 20s! -_-"

but i agree, i feel REALLY old when all the younger girls talk about auditioning :P

oohhhh what happens if u dont speak korean but sing korean song?

would it be a lil insultin u dont know the language but singin in their language

like of coarse misspell lot of words and everythin

lol last time i was singin timeless both korean and english hahahaha

i think it'd be okay if you sang in korean -- but ONLY if your pronunciation is decent. if you really butcher the korean language, then sing in a language you are fluent & comfortable in.

Guest ZIPzoomZAP

WOOOO THE ADDRESS IS UP.

yupp its in flushing, just like i expected to be. (i would copy and paste but everything on that flipping site is a jpeg)

Guest CtlunatC

^ WOOT FINALLY!!! i saw this morning, but it says Auto Solution... what does that mean???

and can anyone tell me how i can get there from Chinatown in NY???

I guess they're renting some place called "auto solution" (no idea). Does anyone know what 150-03 northern blvd means? is that the same as 15003 northern blvd??

CtlunatC - could you by any chance take the chinatown bus from boston to ny with me?? its like 30$ roundtrip (soo much cheaper than the train) or you can meet me somewhere in the chinatown or something. i asked a manhattan friend to find what subway to take so ill know how to get to get to the auto solution place soon

Archived