GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

Guest PunchNine

Song hye-gyo > yoon eun-hye by farrrrrrrrr!!

Joo ji hoon > Bi by farrrrrrrrrr

i dont like either drama though, both drama got boring toward the eng.

both female lead characters were annoying (yoon eun-hye's a little worse).

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spygurl72

full house cast is perfect if not chemistry cuz shk is too short with bi

and it was so freakin bored in the middle

Goong cast is may be not perfect cuz most of the cast are just debut to movie indus. it kinda bored in first three eps. but after the marriage it start to get better plus yeh and jjh is the best chemistry ever

it hook me up

so overall goong

Guest koolazncutiee

iono.....both of them are good but i guess i have to go with Full house because of bi...^^ hes cute!! i don't really like goong its kinda boring and so and so to much drama in it.....

Full house.....Its great, not much drama and yea....BI!!!

Guest chertan

i like goong manhwa better... cos its so much more funny... the full house manhwa looks... old? hhaa the series also like goong better! cos full house gets a little boring in the middle when they bicker non stop and not much build up of the supporting characters (ha i like the 2nd lead actor.. the guy who like shg.. whats his name?) and i cant stand the sight of shg's 2 friends... *bish*

bu goong is freaking nice even thou got some boring parts aka the family part... haha but im totally crazy over joo ji hoon... hahaha hes so cute...

Guest carebears

They are both good k-series. But if I have to choose between the two, i'll go for GOONG, basically because of Joo Ji Hoon...he's so cute! :sweatingbullets:

not really sure

they both reminded me of eachother

but i guess ill say full house since it got me into k-dramas

i haven't finished Goong yet but I loved Full House, it was the first Korean Drama that I got obsessed with, but im loving Goong heaps at the moment but it's dragging.. but I still love it and i want it to hurry up T__T haha

well I can't choose though, sorry >< since my vote would be kinda biased

Guest tinasarangg

GOONG <3333

they both have sexy characters tho.

but since i like jung jihoon more, goong wins!

Guest --sunshine

WOW. alot of similarities... but I personally think Full House wasn't THAT good. Goong had some boring parts, but overall, I think it is better. ^^ Shin and Chae kyung (is that how you spell it?!) look really cute together.... ^___^

Guest gillie

i definitly like Goong better..itz more interesting~

full house is not bad..but i dun like it as much as goong

Guest MOOVERDOSE

They're both good dramas, but I prefer FULLHOUSE.

I would assume the Manhwa for Goong would be more interesting ;)

Guest lovejjh_kdrama

Both are great series! but if i really have to make a choice... i'll choose GOONG. partly it is cos of Shin goon aka Joo ji hoon, the other reason is cos of the storyline. the storyline was "new" and quite unlikely to be happening in real llike isnt it? prince + a commoner... ^_^ The cold prince who eventually turns for the better and who loves CG.. :D aWww.... just like goong even though there are some boring parts of the king + queen's... conversations... hehe..

And Full house was nice too, but i dont really like the way the 2 quarelled, cos i forgotten how many times they argued with each other, but....it WAS really alot of times. >.< [no offence to anyone...]

Guest 1--cuteYy

though i liked both full house and goong...>< gotta say goong because i guess the whole storyline and the way the characters developed throughout the series and manga were more...interesting? XD that's just my opinion

Guest aznbluegurl916

i love them both so much haha i like shin and the other the guy from goong and i like song in full house she is so pretty

Archived