Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest featheredsky

He looked the best with a shaved head in The Classic!!! I don't like his look in A Love to Kill though. HES SOOO KUTE.

Guest pure_joy

awWw. He was really cute in "sad movie" ahrhra. especially when he smiles. its the shy smile. arhhra. u simply have to go "awWww." lovable. he's way tall. ahahar. :D but awesomely cute. thanks for the caps! arhahar.

Guest tklovex3

i just watched sad movie last night..

and he was REALLY cute in there.

i think i have the hots for him.

haha i've seen him in almost all of his other movies

but he stood out in sad movie the most.

very VERY tall. haha

Guest kat_yuri

hi everyone, this is my first time to be in this thread..it took me so long to recognize this guy..and i have just realized that he was the one in Sad movie, the tall handsome guy who was paired with shin min ah, i have to watch again He was Cool..coz i can't remember his role in that movie, as well as Spin kick and the Classic, anyway..glad to find this thread :P

Guest jelchu

I've seen almost all the movies he was in. And he's so cute!!! :rolleyes: :blush:

My friends and I even labeled him as the guy in all the movies coz we frequently see him in KMovies we watch.:D

I'm watching IJUKSA right now and I love him more there. Suit fits him really nice. Must be the height. :wub::wub::wub:

he's so tall lol..i think he's like..6'3 cuz he was taller than Bi in a love to kill..he was a good bad guy in that movie..at first u hated him..but in the end u didn't mind him so much lol

Guest sonickim

OM..

i sure thought he's so familiar...

i first saw him at The Classic..and lately at Sad Movie..and i know he got some cuteness from then on..

just now..i figured out that he's part of A Love to Kill also...damn**

but i didnt remeber sein him in He was cool, guess got to rewatch it..gosh*he's everywhere huh...

his been in those movie and seein more of him, it just now that its cleared in all my confusion...

i love his height way taller from any other k artist..and his cuteness is so noticeable too...

Guest syndisome

I thought he was the older brother of Song Seung Hun in "he was cool". It's not that he (Lee Ki Woo) isn't cute, it's just that he was overshadowed by someone more popular.

I don't think anyone notice how tall he is, because there aren't many scenes where they put him standing directly next to a shorter person - so it'd be hard to pull out the height difference.

Guest chynna02

after watching "sad movie", i fell in love with his charm!!!!! omg!! another cutie! lol...

yayyy... ima watch his new drama with bi! yayyyy

??? is such a cutie!!! *sigh* :)

Guest xosandy

6/27/06 – Lee Gi Woo (이기우) will costar with Yoo Ho Jung in the weekend drama “Rude Women (발칙한 여자들)”, aka “Desperate Housewife (위기의 주부)”, scheduled to be aired by MBC on 7/29 following the final episode of “Exhibition of Fireworks”.

LGW plays the role Jang Woo Jin (장우진) who is a baseball player having outstanding caliber and appearance. After the heroine Mi Joo (미주, played by Yoo Ho Jung) returned to Korea as a dentist, she bumps into Woo Jin, who is younger than her, in his house. Woo Jin is injured during a contest and loses all that he has. Mi Joo gives him encouragement and they become lovers. LGW states, “I am eager to play this character after I read the script. The leads Yoo Ho Jung and Jung Woong In are senior actress and actor who I like. I could learn a lot from them in this drama.” LGW’s previous drama was “A Love To Kill” aired by KBS2.

200606271719061110_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...606271719061110

credits: CindyW88 @ news thread

Impossible not to notice this guy..tall..cute..gorgeous..!!

Pics from Sidus..to share..

leegiwoo_cosmo0505_01.jpg

LeeKiWoo_vogue_060315_04.jpg

leekiwoo_instyle0511_04.jpg

LeeKiWoo_Esquire20_060419_04.jpg

leegiwoo_anan200501_01.jpg

Man..he's so cute ..i will find and post more pics..anyway..another 'younger dude older babe drama'..yayy!! :P

LeeKievWoo_kimeunjoo_0604050_01.jpg

lkw01.jpg

LeeKiWoo_vogue_060315_08.jpg

LeeKiWoo_vogue_060315_09.jpg

:rolleyes: ..yumm..yumm..!!

Guest iamstellar!

^yum yum!! i just saw sad movie....and I fell in love once again with him!!! he looks so down to earth and nice....spanks for sharingthe pics!!

Guest samgirl

did he do a cameo appearance in windstruck?

the guy who fainted when pairing his finger with jeon ji hyun?

is that him?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pink_pingu

I remember watching him in sad movie and I was like *diessssssssssss a thousand times over* jhe's such a good actor and considering I've seen half of the other movies and not noticed its the same guy he must be pretty good....although i'm not sure if thats his acting or his appearance changes or...whatever. But I never knew he was the same guy in the classic and he was in windstruck and that guy He was cool!?!?! I swear I'm goiing to have to watch them all over again. But he's sucha a great actor I think because his roles seem to be completely different alot of the time and he seems comfortable in them all. Thanks for all the pictures guys <3 I want his babies.