Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

Guest iamstellar!

im watching "rude woman" his NEW drama...and its really interesting....he is soo charming and soo freaking tall its sexy! lets keep this thread alive ppl!!! the last post on this thread was 7/28!!! come on! oh, and i was looking through his cyworld and he came to new york recently!!! i can't believe i missed him!!!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest se7eneleven

im watching "rude woman" his NEW drama...and its really interesting....he is soo charming and soo freaking tall its sexy! lets keep this thread alive ppl!!! the last post on this thread was 7/28!!! come on! oh, and i was looking through his cyworld and he came to new york recently!!! i can't believe i missed him!!!

OMG are you serious?!?! i can't believe i missed him too! :( can't wait to see his new drama

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

Hottest guy ever after Kim Kibum, Jang Guen Sung, Jo Han sun, and Ji Hyun Woo. Lol. ^^ (in my opinion)

great to hear his drama is doing well...Waaah!! can't wait to see him too!

it's weird for me because i've seen most of the movies that Lee ki woo is in according to his profile but I don't remember him in it :sweatingbullets: I also watched "A love to kill" but din think he was that goodlooking and din pay attention to him (also most probably because Bi was there too :blush: )

However, after watching "Rude Woman", I won't ever forget who LKW is and not pay attention to him again. Gosh, he's super cute and adorable in the drama! totally drool-worthy..people, if you haven't seen this show, what are you waiting for?!

Guest mayyeejeh

wow, so thats his name.. i remember him in A Love to Kill... he's such a cutie... didnt realize he's in so many other drama/movies, now imma pay more attention

Guest iamstellar!

i saw the mv for the movie "classic"...wow! lee ki woo looks so hot even with a shaved head...gosh, im in love..

i loved lee ki woo in 'He Was Cool' he is so gorgeous *_____*

i prefer him with the longer hair... in 'The Classic' i didnt really like his look (shaved head)

just started watching rude woman. i love him in this drama. took me a while to figure out where i'd seen him before. then i remembered him as the ballet guy in spin kick. quite a different image from what he portrays in rude woman, as a popular baseball player. the series is a must to watch, as he's the main cutie in the drama. lol. :P

Some hot pics from Sidus and his new drama thread..he's just sooo..cute!!! :rolleyes:

leekiwoo_instyle0511_01.jpg

leekiwoo_instyle0511_02.jpg

LeeKiWoo_mbc_060825_02.jpg

LeeKiWoo_mbc_060825_03.jpg

ooh... :sweatingbullets: the most perfect face i've ever seen.....

ceyes00001137vh1.jpg

the way he looks at her..*melts..*

rude01.jpg

Guest iamstellar!

aww!! thanks for sharing the pics!! he's such a cutie, i loved him in episode 10 when the ajoomma nextdoor was daydreaming about rookie seducing mijoo. soo sexy.

Guest iamstellar!

the MOST RECENT pic of him (taken 9/5) attending BALLY Fashion Show (credit daum)

en200609051502271001_0.jpg

pictures of him while he was taking his actual college yearbook photo...

11.jpg

pictures of him while he was shooting "rude woman"

12.jpg ^he has a LONG torso!!

bonus

pcp_download.jpg

^he looks sooo YOUNG in this pic ^

Guest iamstellar!

another pic of him at the Bally fashion show 9/5. (credit daum)

445925086445128.jpg

i had to scroll down 3 times to see the whole pic...he's soo TALL, soo sexy, soo charming.....i could go on forever!

Guest iamstellar!

AWWW! "ay_link" you just made my day!! these pics of him are ALL so beautiful thanks for sharing!!! he's soo tall, handsome, and charming!!! i fell in love with him again after seeing these pics...