Tenjho Tenge

Guest lucky_me_noodle

Guest Take Five

i still don't get why aya likes souchirou in the first place. then again, a lot of things about this manga confuse me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest instantnoodlez

i just finished watching the anime and ova..and uhhh...wtf? that's a retarded ending, doesn't tie any loose ends or show the tournament.

Guest lucky_me_noodle

It should be retarted and the ending shouldn't be final considering that the manga itself is not even over yet...

To leiwa I don't see how you find her to be too whiny when I don't think she whines at all...

To Take Five She like him same reason I guess to why Soichiro may "like" supposedly Maya. Love at first sight. But I believe her love for Soichiro is more real and genuine then Soichiro's feelings towards Maya.

Yup the manga is confusing, I especially hate the love story it's everyone? [except of Bob and Chikaki]

Likes this person that don't like 'em that likes this person but don't like 'em and vice versa... ayy ya....

Guest knockblock

i like maya the best...aya is just too whiny...quite annoying

I don't think she's whiny. She's just not as matutre as her sister.

i still don't get why aya likes souchirou in the first place. then again, a lot of things about this manga confuse me.

Agree with you about those. Nagi crashes into Aya in the showers and all of a sudden she likes him. Thats weird. I got confused about Mitsuomi being "the bad guy" when really it was Maya and her brother Shins fault for what happened to all of them. I find it kinda stupid.

Guest instantnoodlez

^^ yeah i think it starts off when mutsuomi fights with maya for the first time and ends when they are at *spoilers* shin and his girlfriend's (i forget her name) memorial.

Guest lucky_me_noodle

I don't think she's whiny. She's just not as matutre as her sister.

Agree with you about those. Nagi crashes into Aya in the showers and all of a sudden she likes him. Thats weird. I got confused about Mitsuomi being "the bad guy" when really it was Maya and her brother Shins fault for what happened to all of them. I find it kinda stupid.

She's pretty mature for a Freshmen; if you know what I mean :lol:

:excl: j/k naw but same with Nagi, he got his richard simmons kicked out all the way to the shower wear he knocked Aya and he claims from that moment "love at first sight". iono if Maya has a thing for her bro only read up to 4 and went all the way to other chapters of 15 14 and 13. :wacko:

Yeah, I never thought he was a bad guy either. It's weird, it reminds me of BASTARD how D.S is the main character but really is the bad guy but slowly becoming the good guy though...

Guest madeinktown

i DID like this series, but they left it unfinished. if they were willing to finally finish the series with the tournement, i'd like it more.

but it seems a little dbz now. nagi goes un-saiyan in the OVAs.

Guest lady_muimui

i like maya the best...aya is just too whiny...quite annoying

I agree...it's scary how she chances Souichiro-san all around the school just for him to eat her lunch, xD. And I hate how she gets all jealous just because he likes Maya instead of her, and Aya even tried to attack her. <_<

Guest instantnoodlez

so is this it and they aren't going to make more episodes? or is it just the end of one season?

i don't particularly dislike any of the characters or find them annoying or anything, which is rare because there's always one or two that i just want to kill in every anime. i just don't like all the love triangle-square-polygon thing they have going...it's stupid.

Guest lucky_me_noodle

so is this it and they aren't going to make more episodes? or is it just the end of one season?

i don't particularly dislike any of the characters or find them annoying or anything, which is rare because there's always one or two that i just want to kill in every anime. i just don't like all the love triangle-square-polygon thing they have going...it's stupid.

I believe no, if you check animeinfo.com. I don't think there will be anymore episodes...

Yeah I don't like to hate other characters just because I like some character that is rival to 'em or did something bad to 'em except for Sailor Mars. I just can't stand her. XD

And yeah the love stroy is gawd dang :crazy:

Guest lucky_me_noodle

just read the manga. more nudity anyway...lol

LOLZ true but that isif you read scanlated ones not CMX since they censor it.

Guest Take Five

^oh yeah, that was so terrible. i remember seeing the part where aya is lying naked in the shower room and they just drew some badly drawn bra on her lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BITTER

TENJOU TENGE

:D Hi, anyone like this manga/anime?

What do you think?

Sorry not much details here. :blush:

I've only gotten into reading it. :crazy:

My favorite Charater so far is Aya, Bob, & Masataka...

And least like Nagi and can't stand Maya.

Well that's just me :excl:

The manga is pretty good, iono about the anime though :sweatingbullets:

The Anime, in a way is good, but in a way sucks.

The girls boobs are too big, and the ending is confusing, if that's the ending.

But over all, the begining was good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

I've been reading Tenjo Tenge these past few years and i just keep getting more and more confused lol... if anyone has read the recent chapters (i'm up to chapter 92)... do you know what the heck is going on?? The story is a jumble to me after the whole Shin flashback...

Guest Take Five

^i'm thinking maybe if i read it in one go(when i get all the scanlations anyway), i'd understand it a little better but probably not that much more lol.

Guest lucky_me_noodle

I thought reading the whole about Shin's past and what not was boring... 'cause I didn't read from the point of view from my favorite characters... XD It can not be helped... but I like Mana, I feel sad with her. :angry:

Archived