Tenjho Tenge

Guest lucky_me_noodle

Guest precious4e

Really? i liked reading about Shin...but then again I liked his character and I liked the story between Maya and Mitsuomi (my girly side showing)....

Sorry, i'm not trying to spoil the story for others but can you explain what this whole "war" is about...is it about finding the greatest warrior or something? i would enjoy the manga so much better if i knew what was going on...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky_me_noodle

Really? i liked reading about Shin...but then again I liked his character and I liked the story between Maya and Mitsuomi (my girly side showing)....

Sorry, i'm not trying to spoil the story for others but can you explain what this whole "war" is about...is it about finding the greatest warrior or something? i would enjoy the manga so much better if i knew what was going on...

I like Shin to an extent meaning the hot free posters :w00t: Woot woot other then that, I just don't like his sister complex, making Mana cry... :fury:

Hmm this story is just weird to me but at least it's not as confusing as Battle Vixen or that's just me :o

Um yeah I guess that's part of it but I know for sure it's either Masataka, Nagi, or Aya that's the strongest or will be...

Guest twisted19

I stopped reading the manga halfway through the second arc. IMHO the first arc with Shin was the best. The second arc became mediocre. I got tired looking at those half naked girls and DBZ!Souchiro. I like Maya the best.

Guest BoAayu

I this Started watching Tenjou Tenge and it's pretty cool,

The fighting pretty cool,and the Girls Are the hottest I seen ever 0_0

Luvs Maya<333

ohh boy :sweatingbullets:

Guest precious4e

I this Started watching Tenjou Tenge and it's pretty cool,

you should definitely read the manga.... its much better than tha anime

• 1 month later...
Guest shayne03

ive watched this anime,,,and im only up to...ummm...where Maya was telling Bob, Souichirou and company about the past...of how she and that white haired guy get tied together...my friend said the manga :crazy: is quite a hardcore...than the anime... :phew: ummm...u know the movie shinobi,,,its cool,,,the shinobi was acted out by ....how do i say this? actually i dunno her name but i know she's the Oedo's 3rd leader and a sensei in Shirokin/Shiroken High...hayyyy,,,,Oguri :D in short Ms. Yamaguchi-sensei is the one acting out Shinobi...,,,sorry for saying things not coonected to this thread...hehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest asn_aishiteru

LMAO,I would have to say that the BEST character would have to be Isuzu Emi. the Anki user....god her fatness is what got me addicted to the show. It's jus so funny to look at. ^_^

i watched the entire series and ova along time ago.

and i've been wanting to read the manga, soooo... would you people suggest i read the manga from the beginning? or can you tell me where in the manga i can read from where the series left off?

Guest Take Five

^i'd suggest starting over since it looks a lot better and has more violence and nudity and whatnot. but it's your choice. honestly, i wouldn't start though until the scanlations are done because it takes so long for them to come out that i've completely forgotten what is going on(not that it was all that easy to understand in the first place).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Kui4eva

Maya and her little boyfriend are my favorite characters. He was really cute as a kid until he buffed up. Whoa! Love his eyebrows though! Aya gets on my nerves. I can't stand her being the lead female so I quit reading it for awhile. I might have to restart my passion for TT again. The mangaka is obsess with boobs.

Archived