Tenjho Tenge

Guest lucky_me_noodle

Guest lucky_me_noodle

TENJOU TENGE

Tenjho-Tenge-awesome-anime-club-29812037

Plot:
The story primarily focuses on the members of the Juken Club and their opposition, the Executive Council, which is the ruling student body of a high school that educates its students in the art of combat. As the story unfolds, both groups become increasingly involved with an ongoing battle that has been left unresolved for four hundred years.
Volumes: 22 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=372Published by: CMX (up to 19 vol) & VizAnime Episodes: 24 + 3 OVAs
606570-logo.jpg
Tenjo_Tenge_Wallpaper19.jpg
45-1.jpg
image Hi, anyone like this manga/anime?

What do you think?

Sorry not much details here. image

I've only gotten into reading it. image

My favorite Charater so far is Aya, Bob, & Masataka...

And least like Nagi and can't stand Maya.

Well that's just me image

The manga is pretty good, iono about the anime though image

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

i guess it's a decent manga...nice to look at anyway. new chapters are hard to come by though. i like maya and madoka.

the anime basically gets rid of all of the nudity and ends prematurely. the OVA doesn't help further the story either.

i like the manga but the anime is sheer CRAP. artwork is superb, because Oh Great! is genius <3

his other manga, air gear, is going to be animated. (loooove air gear!!) i just hope it won't bomb like tenjo tenge anime :(

READ AIR GEAR & TENJO TENGE MANGA!! :D

Guest knockblock

Are they ever going to finish doing the series? They never resolved anything and the ova didn't do that.

It was alright. The series started out well but then in the second half it settled for being average. The characters I like were Maya and Masataka.

Guest Take Five

i like the manga but the anime is sheer CRAP. artwork is superb, because Oh Great! is genius <3

his other manga, air gear, is going to be animated. (loooove air gear!!) i just hope it won't bomb like tenjo tenge anime :(

oh yeah, i can't wait for air gear. too bad the animation is gonna look like crap compared to the manga again =/

Guest lady_muimui

I only watched the anime...and I thought it was crappy. I mean how can they just end where they did? It's like " huh? where's the rest?"

Guest lucky_me_noodle

Yeah since from what I heard, I don't like how Aya is protrayed since I love her soo much!!! :blush: So I'm not gonna watch it, since it goes out from the original story.. Yeah the anime ended abruptly; it should considering the manga is still going on.... I just hope Aya ends up with Soichiro. :fury:

Guest lucky_me_noodle

Has anyone else read the manga then watch the crappy anime?

I found this avatar of Maya that was when I didn't know about this manga she's hot but I think Aya is cooler and sexy cute!!!

Well that's just me. :tongue2:

At first I got their names mix up :rolleyes:

Does anyone know up to what volume this manga is?

Because it was published eversince 1997.

Yeah I salute!!! :lol:

I hate it when they turn the anime into a completely different turn from the manga. :vicx:

Are they ever going to finish doing the series? They never resolved anything and the ova didn't do that.

I don't think so.

Guest Take Five

Does anyone know up to what volume this manga is?

Because it was published eversince 1997.

i have scanlations up to 2 chapters in vol. 15...

Guest CueTheSun

i know, what was up with that? it was like "let's settle this at the tournament". which never occured -_-

Guest lucky_me_noodle

i have scanlations up to 2 chapters in vol. 15...

:blink: Are you serious!!!

Is there a link to that? :w00t:

What happen!!!!

Does Aya die or something? :tears: I hope not. :crazy: Something about her brother Shin...

heh I'm only up to volume 3 but I like spoilers :sweatingbullets:

I'm also anxious to know who ends up with who. :ph34r:

Soichiro & Aya all the way!!! :vicx:

Umm Tenjho Tenge is their name right not the temple? :sweatingbullets:

Guest instantnoodlez

i only started watching the anime and i haven't read the manga yet and i like it. of course i think when i read the manga.. the anime will seem like crap from what i've read here.

is the manga still being produced and are the earlier ones still easy to get?

Guest Take Five

i only started watching the anime and i haven't read the manga yet and i like it. of course i think when i read the manga.. the anime will seem like crap from what i've read here.

is the manga still being produced and are the earlier ones still easy to get?

i imagine Oh Great is done with it since he's doing air gear now. like i said, check stoptazmo for all the current chapters. just be prepared for the unbelievably long wait for new scanlations...i have no idea who's doing it or what's going on with that.

Guest steam.boy

you can always try IRC...it has always fast updates

Check out gotlurk.net for the latest chapters in WandyPot packlist.

The download speed is pretty good.

CYa

Archived