=Everlasting=

Guest NO-1

Guest lunalie

sounds pretty x) i kind of wish you had a better mic or something. so it wouldn't sound as fuzzy or far away. in some parts where the pitch has bigger changes your voice seems to disappear. maybe try adding more support when it goes lower.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinasarangg

ahh <3 the beginning sounded so much lika boa.

i agree with lunalie you sound so faint in the chorus.

i lovee this song. you made this song 1000x better then it already it is :)

Very good. I wish your voice was a bit louder because in the chorus, it seem to be overpowered by the bgm but oh well. LOL, great job as always and I hope to continue hearing your recordings ^^

sounds pretty x) i kind of wish you had a better mic or something. so it wouldn't sound as fuzzy or far away. in some parts where the pitch has bigger changes your voice seems to disappear. maybe try adding more support when it goes lower.

I don't plan on investing in a better mic anytime soon because this recording thing will stay just a hobby of mine. The pitch changes are probably higher/lower which cannot be reached to full potential due to the quality of my mic and my lack of lower register. ;)

A lot of people are mentioning I'm overpowered in the chorus, but I think it's only the first one right? I still have the project file so I can change that. Maybe I will and re-up it with the same name. :)

I use Music Creator 2 from Cakewalk.

I reupped my old A-Ha.

I can't say I will do the song you request because it seems every time I "promise" I never get around to it. Haha... provide me an instrumental please. :)

Guest malmanea87

haha forgot comment after i listened to this one.

neva knew there was a krn version of this.

like i said before, sounds juss as good as the original i think.

one of ur best!

흠잡을때가 엄써요~~ㅋㅋ

Archived