=Everlasting=

Guest NO-1

Guest min_rin

WOW!You sound AWSOME!Gosh i wish i could

sing like this!!!haha!I'm ok i guess.....haha!

I would never put it on here though...everyone

is way better tahn me.haha

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasiimaker

^That's horrible =/ maybe you should've posted everything under "cover songs". Soundclick is going a little weird these days...all of my songs have suddenly been converted into the cover song genre, even though some were in other groups. It feels so insecure not knowing when they might feel like deleting your page...

..maybe try a different hosting site? Or direct download even.

Good luck.

Guest mumkiwi

omg.... omg ... hizz hizz ... that's wierd ... but plsss post it up ... i just visited like 2 days ago and now couldn't get in ... plsss i really like your voice ... just get another one ... everybody is waiting for u here ... Hana!

let me know if you need hosting ... :huh:

That sucks really bad.

I should have downloaded all the songs. :[ Do you still have them on your computer? I think I have two of yours on my soundclick.

I'm sad now.

That sucks really bad.

I should have downloaded all the songs. :[ Do you still have them on your computer? I think I have two of yours on my soundclick.

I'm sad now.

I have all of them of course. Even ones I kept to myself. Over 80 in all actually.

It's OK. Haha.. if I'm in the mood I'll post up the ones I want to again on my other account.

Guest dankyung

it's good (: but i suggest not to do the vibrato so much cuz it seems liek yur doing it on every word and after a while it gets prettie annpying but it sounds good overall

-sophia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Star*Eun Ji

OMG!!!..... i love ure voice... its sooo cute too xD..... yes i agree with seaweed333 u do sound like boa...

very good work.. keep it up ^^

Guest spacious

I love this song.. and you sang it so well. I like the effects you put onto your recording. makes your voice sound like its from an oringinal track. your voice sounds great!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived