100% Perfect Girl

Guest puls707

Guest PecanPie02

i thought ecomix would give out a small tidbit like netcomics... but sadly they don't... (saddd) -__-;;; well, i guess i can wait two more days...=_=

thanks for sharing the link with us happystar

hopefully you can share some spoilers with us if you get to read it (in 2 days) hehhehe ;)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lee_kim

oh. i love this shoujo manga. i love the way she draw charaters, her style.

all the characters have private style and main girl has a strong image and power. she's beautiful and weird, but lovely.

anyway, i haven't read it for a long time.

how many chapters they were released?

i''m downloading and reading all. hoho

^^

Guest puls707

^ 60 chapters have been released so far, and on friday chapter 61 is going to be released! yay!

:tears: i hate that ecomix doesn't provide previews! oh well...i can wait for friday...i think ;)

Guest puls707

GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

i almost died from seeing the 6 page preview of chapter 61 from netcomics!

jarte starts violently kissing jay and taking her clothes off in the car! the last thing we see is that he has carried her up to his hotel room and thrown her onto the bed! he says, "you shouldn't have come back." and she quietly replies, "jarte?"

hopefully mangatraders uploads this chapter soon!!!!!!!

i can't wait!!!!!!!

Guest happy_star

SPOILER ALERT:

Ok so this has to be the greatest chapter! Jarte and Jay finally have their first night together!

From last time:

Jarte continues to kiss Jay, as Jay struggles to stop him from doing what he's doing. She calls him a beast, but he tells her that it was herself that made him that way, and that he isn't going to stop. Jarte carries Jay to his hotel suite, where he blatantly tells her that he can't think of anything but that he wants to 'take her'. (Ok I might've got the ordering messed up there sorry if I did ^^;)

Well anyway, Jarte continues to push himself on to Jay, as she tries to struggle away and somewhat reason with him. Which of course doesn't work. She realizes what she says isn't getting through to him, and eventually she understands his feelings of passion and longing for her. She thinks to herself, that she's happy that he still feels that way about her. As the struggle progresses, Jarte backs off somewhat and says "I'll ask you this just once, and if you miss this chance, I'll continue no matter what you have to say afterwards...want me to stop?"

At that point Jay looks up at him, tears, and just when Jarte thinks its hopeless, she wraps her arms around him. Dumbfounded, Jarte just looks at her, delighted and flushed (and then you know what happens after that)

We see the Eiffel tower, and then a scene of a mess, and Jarte sleeping. He wakes up to find Jay in his arms. He looks at her for sometime, and as he makes his way off the bed he kisses her and gently says her name. And he's off to the shower I think.

Jay opens her eyes, and recounts what had happened the night before. And in her reminiscence, we see a surprised Jarte. And that is where the chapter ends. But let me tell you, he's most likely surprised to know that he really was Jay's first time. And that she really wasn't raped, or ever with Luigi.

hope you enjoyed that, definitely a very good chapter, especially a great way to end the year ^_^

Guest PecanPie02

^^

LOL LOL LOL... haha that really was a great way to end the year :DDD

thank you so much happy star, you just made my day ^___________^- i really needed some new sort of update for 100% girl...

and yay it was a good one too.!

Do you think they are going to get back together, for sure now ^_^?

Guest puls707

WOW

thanks so much happy_star!!!!!!!

u seriously just made my day with that spoiler! i can't wait to read this!

::sigh:: i hope a happy ending is coming soon...

but now, what exactly does jarte plan on doing with his fiancee?...

Guest happy_star

You're very very welcome, it's my pleasure ^_^

Just a thought:

I'm starting to think, that perhaps they really didn't do it after all. That Jarte didn't go through with it (oh my...I really don't want sound like a perv @.@; ) Reason why? Well because of Jarte's surprised expression on the very last page of the chapter, it's actually the very last image we see really.

I was thinking perhaps, once he realized that he was Jay's first, that he stopped and maybe asked her about the rape. Because seriously, he thought she had been raped by Ewon ^^;

And instead of going through with it to the end, they just ended up sleep sleeping together that's all.

It would be nice if they cleared the air between them.

Whichever, I loved this chapter! Finally some resolution!

Guest happy_star

oooh I just checked out the Ecomix website, and they've already posted chapter 62, though it's a raw, am I dying to know what happens next hehe :P

I guess the fiance is going to get dumped at some point, just wondering if she'll try and harm Jay in order to get revenge or something. Not only, what happened to Ewan??? It was kinda like, he just left. I think there must be something more.

I can't wait, I wish netcomics' releases of this manhwa were every week, like they were before for awhile, rather than every 2 weeks-just so hard to wait, especially with this most recent chapter :P

Guest dkhairani

oooh I just checked out the Ecomix website, and they've already posted chapter 62, though it's a raw, am I dying to know what happens next hehe :P

I guess the fiance is going to get dumped at some point, just wondering if she'll try and harm Jay in order to get revenge or something. Not only, what happened to Ewan??? It was kinda like, he just left. I think there must be something more.

I can't wait, I wish netcomics' releases of this manhwa were every week, like they were before for awhile, rather than every 2 weeks-just so hard to wait, especially with this most recent chapter :P

Hmm.. too bad, i register to the other website, comic.paran and they are not provided the chapter yet. and Ecomix cannot have foreigner registration. Waiting waiting :crazy:

Guest puls707

VOLUME 9 CHAPTER 3 ON NETCOMICS NOW!!!!!!!

edit: Alright, so i just bought the latest chapter on ecomics because i couldn't wait any longer, and it was absolutely wonderful! Jay wakes up alone and thinks about how "it" hurt a lot more than she thought it would. Jarte is in the shower and he keeps thinking how foolish his actions were the previous night. All the emotions he had been trying to suppress burst when he saw Jay again. He comes out of the shower and starts talking to Jay. Jay, at this time, is very sore. Jay tells Jarte that he has a fiancee and that they shouldn't have slept together last night. Jarte starts yelling saying that that is his problem to deal with. He asks her if she regrets it, but the conversation ends and Jarte leaves to let Jay rest. He comes back later to find that she is dressed very sexily in one of his shirts. She claims that he ripped up all of her clothes and so this was the only thing she could find to wear. Jarte then asks her why she came to see him in the first place. Jay doesn't want to tell him, but Jarte already knows and throws down a bunch of papers about the scandal with her dad. Jarte keeps pressuring Jay and she eventually comes out to say that Choi threatened her. Jarte rushes out of the room, fuming with anger, and he tells Ben to CRUSH Choi. Jarte returns to the room and starts mocking Jay. He tells her to seduce him so that he'll help her. He keeps saying that she was only willing to sleep with him because she wanted to seduce him and get her way. Jay is appalled that Jarte is mocking their first night together when she really slept with him because she loves him. She SLAPS him across the face and tells him that shes leaving. Jarte is shocked and tries to grab her while she tries to leave. Finally he tells her that he'll make the arrangements and drop her off at the airport. The next scene has Jarte and Jay in a car. Jay is very nervous and keeps thinking back to the previous night. Jarte reaches for something to drink and Jay jumps. She suddenly realizes that they aren't on their way to the airport. She demands to know where they're going and Jarte says, "Roinne." THE END

Guest persimon_pg

Thanks for your update. I'm curious as to whether Jarte realised that it was Jay's first time with a man. In the previous chapter, Jarte's expression had a look of disbelief before Jay told him not to stop. It seemed that there was no mention at all in this chapter. It's getting more interesting again, especially now they are back together.

Guest nameexperiment

Thanks for your update. I'm curious as to whether Jarte realised that it was Jay's first time with a man. In the previous chapter, Jarte's expression had a look of disbelief before Jay told him not to stop. It seemed that there was no mention at all in this chapter. It's getting more interesting again, especially now they are back together.

I'm so glad c62 came out. On page 8,

Jarte says: Anyway...why is this your first time?

Jay: ...

Jarte: If you didn't go all the way with Ewan, why did you make such an effort to...

Ahh~, I just started reading this series last night and it has me on edge so much so. I'm so glad Jarte is so sneaky to offer a ride and steal Jay away to Roinne!! Eek!

Guest persimon_pg

Thanks for clearing up the matter over Jay's first time. I thought that this was a big issue as it resulted in Jay who had a breakdown and attempted suicide, hence their break-up. From their tiny bit of conversation in c 62, there seems to be still a lack of communication between them. This waiting for the next chapter is taxing on my patience. I gather there are altogether 10 volumes!

Guest puls707

^ After the whole kidnapping/so-called rape incident with Ewan Jarte was afraid to go near Jay. He figured she was emotionally scarred and needed time by herself. He couldn't forgive himself for all that happened to Jay and kept away from her as much as possible. Jay misinterpreted Jarte's distancing himself away from her as a sign that he didn't love her anymore. She saw him with a young korean maid and thought he was flirting with her. Jarte yells at her saying that he saw the old happy Jay in the young maid. Jay tells Jarte that the old Jay from the past is gone and that's when she commits suicide. Jay thought that Jarte didn't love her anymore. After recovering Jay runs away from the hospital and well you know the rest up until the present! If you need anything else cleared up just ask! ^^

Guest persimon_pg

Thanks for the explanations. Now, that chapter 62 is out and I had read it, I understand further what's going on. I hope to see this manhwa make into an anime or a TV drama as there's enough action, romance, etc to captivate the audience.

Archived