Froyo/frogurt Vs. Ice Cream!

Guest qquinto

Guest nxtlvl

froyo all the way ~ healthier and i actually like the semi-sour taste of yogurt =)

doesn't mean i don't like to feast on ice cream from time to time tho

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deathangelxd

NOTHING BEATS ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM > ALL. Froyo's pretty good though. T_T Actually, it was a hard decision to make. . . especially if you add mochi onto your froyo. omg. :3

Guest skootova

I prefer eating Froyo!

Mmmm... reasons why, I guess it's because you can have multiple flavors and different fruit toppings, and mochi!

Guest kaicee

ICE CREAM D:

I've been binging on Graeter's ice cream the couple days... Cotton Candy and Black Raspberry Chip x.x

Guest merlyunho

well, i'm actually an ice cream freak, (haagen daaz's tiramisu omg and baskin robbins' cookies & cream)

but lately, i'm hooked up with froyo.

xD, the flavors are soooo unique and the sour taste is very refreshing. especially when you eat it with mochi, peach, and almond. and some oreo cookies. AAAAA

Guest xSHADOW

Frozen Yogurt is MADD popular. I see some many chains of them now compared to before.

Overall I prefer Froyo, it's so much healthier and I get really happy when I eat it ^^!

Archived