★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

Guest heygingersnap

i've been looking forward to them since i heard about them...

i have no idea why, though. it's nice to see i'm not like 10 years older than them, though.

rofl, it feels like everyone's so young, but these guys are right in my range. 8D;

now to listen to their single~!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woah I remember hearing about these guys ages ago (last year?)

and damn their MV is pretty good though it's long and the plot sorta doesn't make sense to me.

if they sing live as well as they do on track I'll be in love.

hmmm but the age gap between the members is pretty wide ehh? I spot an '84-er (he looks SO YOUNG O.O), 1 '86-er and the rest all seem to be born in '87. So they're 23, 21 and 20...pretty old for a "boyband". but they do seem alot better skills-wise than many of the recently debuted boy groups so perhaps their company won't market them in such a way (ROFL I remember the rumor that they were a reggae group *falls over*)

Guest EUNSHIHAE

i love these guys already!!! >_<

i just want to see more of them, when i saw them in those awesome videos.

their acting skills is just superb!!

does anyone have the link to their MV? i really want to see it :)

their names are kind of funky!! lols...

-------

nvm, just saw their video on youtube.

it's so long!! but it was awesome though!!!

I was on the edge of my seat, wondering what'll happen!!

but my favorite part was when 4 guys walked through the door of the warehouse,

carrying sticks. that part was hot!!

^I told you he looks awkward to me :x

he doesnt ._.

ok lolol i don't know. lol.

Oh my.. I just found this video introducing ChoShinSung as a group, and they have the weirdest names.

srsly all sounds alright except jihyuk's and khan. lolol.

Who's the guy who rides a bike in the MV? *sigh Now I can't tell some of them apart w/ their different hairstyles. LOL

...One of them graduated from Japan. ^-^

Thats Sungje. ^^

Just watch seeya's mv that jihyuk n yoonhak was in. Yoonhak is very cute in it. haha. & Jihyuk's hair looks good. He looks very sweet w/ Boram.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

^ you can check bww2,z-degree,youtube. You'll find it.

im so glad this thread is open. I told myself no more boyband, but i really like them, they look promising so i want to support them

Sungmo is my favorite. I Love his voice.

Guest june1ov3

i can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

they are finallllyyy out!

woooooooooot!

all the songs on their first album is great!

i'm downloading the music video right now.

[and gosh i can't wait.

i love cho shin sung!!!!

:D<333

edit!

OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

THE MUSIC VIDEO IS 40 MINUTES FILLED WITH HOTNESS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.

am i the only one so excited??

hahahaha. mang. i'm going nuts.

crazyy for cho shin sung.

mangggg. they were so hottt in the mv!! :wub:

Wow yoonhyuk resemble lee junki to me and sungmo has the resemble of hyunjoon from SS501. Wonder how their song is like. Gotta go and check their MV now.

woah I remember hearing about these guys ages ago (last year?)

and damn their MV is pretty good though it's long and the plot sorta doesn't make sense to me.

if they sing live as well as they do on track I'll be in love.

hmmm but the age gap between the members is pretty wide ehh? I spot an '84-er (he looks SO YOUNG O.O), 1 '86-er and the rest all seem to be born in '87. So they're 23, 21 and 20...pretty old for a "boyband". but they do seem alot better skills-wise than many of the recently debuted boy groups so perhaps their company won't market them in such a way (ROFL I remember the rumor that they were a reggae group *falls over*)

I think the whole reggae thing isn't really a rumor. The songs they just released aren't so reggae, but when the performed at the Big4 Concert last year, that song had a reggae feel to it.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=6hDsQ_Bo35A$

Plus, with their hairstyles.. :x

Thats Sungje. ^^

Just watch seeya's mv that jihyuk n yoonhak was in. Yoonhak is very cute in it. haha. & Jihyuk's hair looks good. He looks very sweet w/ Boram.

Thanks! Don't you think Yoonhak and Sungje kinda looks the same? Just watched the MVs Sungje was part of. Ahh so sad. Felt so sorry for him...

Jihyuk's hair was funny in the Seeya MV! ^-^ Cool but funny!

And yeah, he ws very sweet there. He was practically hugging her all the time. :lol:

i fell in love with Kim Sungje in seeya MVs

wells i will be stalking?

-Rebecca

I'm with you on that! Let's go stalk him! :lol: He was the first guy in the group that caught my eye...

the video is soooo long.....but i'm looking forward to watching it....this new boyband is awesome!!! i fell in love with yoonhak in FT Island's I'm Happy vid.....i always wondered who he was and found out he was in a band too....then came sungje....just found out like....2 wks ago he used to be/ or is an ulzzang.....coolness.....i hope they succeed! they have my vote!

I'm with you on that! Let's go stalk him! :lol: He was the first guy in the group that caught my eye...

WE DEFINITELY SHOULD!!!! goshh... he looks totally HOTTTT

omomomoomo *heart beats faster*

gosh~ i'm rewatching the MV now over and over again and like

doesn't sungje seem like the lead vocalist AND dancer but GAHHH

he's ubberly awesome! :lol:

-Rebecca

Guest tohofan.x3

hello!~

i just watched a short preview of their MV and they seem really good.is there any links to a performance they've had so far?

it's really cool they were in some of FT Island's MV's.i'll be keeping an eye out for Supernova. :)

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

I like them!

You can download their songs here: z-degrees.net/forums

1. You need an account

2. You have to unzip the files

Track 1 - Hit

Track 2 - Hit (remix)

Track 3 - 너는 어디에

Track 4 - 너는 어디에 (remix)

Track 5 - Romance

Hit & 너는 어디에 are FAST/UPBEAT... 9/10 stars!

Romance is more SLOW... 8.5/10 stars!

86220026si9.jpg

KM Show! Music Tank Recording [september 9, 2007]

Super Junior, Shin Hyesung, Jang Hyejin, Lee Seungki, Lee Eunmi, SoNyeoShiDae, Mina, Hong Kyungmin, Chunja, LPG, Jang Yoonjung, Lee Sooyoung, Seeya, ChoShinSung, In Sonlee

They're debuting on Music Bank in about six hours! <3

Archived