that must have took a long time, now I don't have to guess who is who's fan

GOSH, I love DBSK && CSJH

&& of course the original who started this

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p a r q u e.

Wow, I remember back then Seo TaeJi used to be the thing.

Everyone had those yellow hankerchiefs.

I think my favorite are Big bang/Kim Jong Kook/1TYM. :D

Guest `super joeyy

wow you did a great job searching up all these colourful fanclubs XD

i love the idea of the whole colour for each group thing in the korean music industry XD it's so colourful~! it makes me want to eat it =3

wow i was thinking about this the other day because fan god and suju's elfs were fighting about the glow sticks a while ago so i was thinking what other color could suju use. haha this is so cool that you put all of these togethher even the people that arent even famous. thanks

Guest fobbiyo

omgg. I think KJK is the most original. HAHAH. ITS SOO FREAKKING CUTE <3

WHOA. I want a DBSK, SGWANNABE, TAKE, SHINHWA, MC MONG balloon :) orr Bigbang's or FTisland's thing.

I never knew that dbsk AND take have red balloons. hahhaha. :D

and I want KJK's boxing gloves. omg. those are just too freaking cute. hahah. I wonder if a fan ever accidentally socked another fan with that before. HAHHA.

I always thought se7en's glowstick was cool. Hes lucky to just be "7" instead of being something long like Dong bang shin ki.

Guest Alexiel

just want to let you know..

Jang Riin's ballon colour is green/mint?

Her fans club is Chocolate I think... :blink:

As far as I know, that information is unconfirmed. Chocolate is just their unofficial fanbase in China, and the fact that her color could be green/mint is just speculation from the SM site. I won't be adding information to the list unless it's confirmed or official news. ^^

Guest StarCrystal

Thanks for organizing this~ I didn't know 1TYM's fanclub was Hip Hop Village o-o Or the boxing gloves for KJK or handkerchiefs for Seo Taiji.

:3 Se7en's glowstick comes in 3 colors now~ Green (original), blue and pink~

165fs696681.jpg

165fs696759.jpg

Guest shadowkeeper

Great list!

Love the pictures.

With while, I think all the former H.O.T. members use it, so that would include Lee JaeWon, Tony An, and Moon HeeJun with white balloons and such.

Archived