Guest Alexiel

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenny____x

wow.

so many pretty colors.

so many red for dong bang and so many sapphire blue for suju.

so many orange for shinhwa too.

man, so crazy.

i think if you went to an american concert and brought a colored balloon and waved it around, someone would pop it in like 3 secs.

Guest discern

Wow there are so many it's confusing. At first I didn't get what you were doing and halfway I realised so I re-read the whole thread.

I must say the amount of Cassiopeia & Shinhwa Changjo & ELF are like WHOA.

Guest XiaO_iZe

this is good thread everrr

I love to know.

What's about SNSD's color?

is it peach like i've thought?

BB doesn't have color too.

Guest Shery

thanks so much for nice topic!

but i want to know about scandal's balloon of Kpop fan. Anyone tell me? Color dispute? Ex DBSG vs FiNKL. Then DBSG must be changed the color of balloons? Thankx

Guest love4dbsk&suju

y did Chae Yeon change her balloon colour?

i dont understand theres a word after the ballon colour or on d balloon

is that there fanclub?

too many balloons, wont ppl get mixed up?

Guest KiaraKel

DongBangShinKi RED

WonderGirls Pearl Burgundy

BoA Pearl Yellow

SuperJunior Pearl Sapphire Blue

CSJH the grace Pastel Pink

Se7en se7en stick

love'it all!! ^^ xoxo~

Guest mimayuknow

wowwwwwwwwwww so amaZing

you're so cool

thx for this nice topic

and many details & information ^___________________^

Korean music industry is so fascinating. They have a unique trend of symbols and fan names that make the fans feel special. As fas as I know, korean stars work hard and aren't spoiled like those of other countries. Yeah, the fans are passionate (and crazy) too. Only bad thing is that the fans don't buy the singles and albums that much.

Thanks so much, Alexiel. Such a professional work.

Guest BlissfulSimplicity

That's soo awesome!

It must have taken forever!

TVXQ's Cassieopeia RED and Shinhwa Changjo!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Guest Alexiel

great collection of all balloons.

but i wish you would add more pics to every artist...

theres so many of dbsk and not enough of other artists...

As I said before, I'm not completely done with all the pictures.. the artists with their name bolded are the ones that I still have to put up. Also, the amount of pictures I put up is based on how many I can find; a lot of the artists didn't have any pictures of their balloon or their fans online, so I'm unable to put them up. At first, I was going to at least put a picture of the artist up even if I couldn't find pictures of their fans/balloon, but there are more than enough images up already, and it would be a pain for someone to load this page if they had a slow computer or internet connection. ^^

great thread. does rain have anything?

I heard he used to use purple umbrellas.. after that, he started using a silver R lightstick. I have pictures of that I have yet to put up. :]

this is good thread everrr

I love to know.

What's about SNSD's color?

is it peach like i've thought?

BB doesn't have color too.

SNSD's balloon color isn't confirmed yet. ^^ Big Bang doesn't have a color, but they have various lightsticks they used at their concert that I have pictures of. I will put them up as soon as I can.

thanks so much for nice topic!

but i want to know about scandal's balloon of Kpop fan. Anyone tell me? Color dispute? Ex DBSG vs FiNKL. Then DBSG must be changed the color of balloons? Thankx

There are many disputes online on places like Telzone, bestiz, and Naver 지식IN regarding balloon colors.. Also, fans of the older artists would sign up on the newer artist's fancafe and start bashing on them and things like that. Also, I've heard that FINKL fans once went to a DBSK performance and brought knives to pop the DBSK fans' balloons.

y did Chae Yeon change her balloon colour?

i dont understand theres a word after the ballon colour or on d balloon

is that there fanclub?

too many balloons, wont ppl get mixed up?

Well, if you're a devoted fan then it won't be hard to be able to memorize your favorite artists' colors. ^^ The printing on their balloons are either their fanclub's name or just the name of the artist if they don't have a fanclub yet.

Oh, and I'm not sure why Chae Yeon, changed her balloon color.. but now I think it's a shade of pink rather than peach? I'll look it up.

PSB is <333

eventhough monster is new, rofl, their's is black ^^

Thanks for letting me know, I'll add it to the list. ^^

Does anyone know what the name of T-MAX's balloon color is? I have a picture, but I can't tell what exactly the color is.

Guest miss_juicy

soo cool... english artist should do these things too ... its a great way to show support from fans and it looks so cool in big group pics... wow...

i can see that the ballons are just the begining soon tehy are gonna think of more and more things to repersent the artists... i wonder what they will come up with? hmm

:) thanx for all your hard work,.,. i can only imagen what you had to do to get all these pictures

Archived