[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

Guest stephypham

OMG. YAAAAY ! HeungSoo is back <3

He was such a great actor in PrincessLulu.

He won't be the leading main male character in this right? =\

Oh well, I'll still watch this! (:

& I love PSH's haircut for this dramaaa!

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eun-Ho's husband is the Lee's second son, but he died in a sudden accident.

she is a widow who still lives w/ the in-laws because she craves family.

her parents died in an airplane accident when she was young, and she was raised by her grandmother who also died.

the Lee's adore her to death because Eun-Ho's a sensible urnest and hard-working woman, unlike the first daughter-in-law who's spoiled from the rich family she grew up in.

ah~~ ic, ic... ^^

I can so imagine her being the loveable daughter-in-law :)

thanks dramaok for the bits info on her character ^^

and... while we're at it, hee hee... I'm a bit curious about Ju Sang Wook's character also..

as the President's son, will he be the 'I'm rich and famous but not playboy' type a guy, or something else?

and he'll have a love triangle with Park Shin Hye and Kim Heung Su right?

so these two guys will work their butts off to get Sa Ya (Park Shin Hye), sort to speak. :lol:

Hmm interesting~~~

about 50 episodes...

weekend dramas are usually that length or longer. these are the prime time dramas at 7:50pm.

the weekend 'specials' are usually miniseries (aircity, 9 end 2 out, etc). which is on at a later time 9:50 ish.

yea~~ these prime time dramas at 7:50pm are always so lengthy..keke.. I guess it's good for the heavy traffic during rush hours if most ppl are at home watching their dramas keke... :ph34r:

Guest dramaok

and... while we're at it, hee hee... I'm a bit curious about Ju Sang Wook's character also..

as the President's son, will he be the 'I'm rich and famous but not playboy' type a guy, or something else?

and he'll have a love triangle with Park Shin Hye and Kim Heung Su right?

so these two guys will work their butts off to get Sa Ya (Park Shin Hye), sort to speak. :lol:

he comes out as an arrogant loner type that no one likes at the hotel.

he likes to work out and mountain hiking alone and has no friends.

i think he, kim heung-su, park shin-hye, and lee min-jeong get in a 4-way romance line.

jusangwook0681579c4fu9.jpg

more on 주상욱:

http://www.broadin.tv/Stars/StarsView.asp?...mp;Star_Idx=111

^ ahhh I see... thanks so much dramaok! <3

wow.. "an arrogant loner type that no one likes at the hotel", eh? hmmmm interesting~~

I can totally see him as the cold, arrogant type,... so yeah, great casting! keke..

the 4-way romance line is so much better than three-way XD hopefully they'll have their own couple without having to 'fight' with each other or having 1 girl-2 guys type a thing ^^

this drama will replace moon-hee right? alrite~~

{edited:}

4 more days (5 for me) till this starts! yayyyy..... ^^

*super-excited*

와 분위기닥! 지금 보고싶다~ ~

thanks jahye. we're so watching this together right?

오 진짜 기대한다, 기대해.

Of course, it's always better to watch with good company. ^^

Thanks for the photo shoot clip.

Here's a MBC Section TV interview with the cast:

sectiontv1qj4.jpg

sectiontv2zx2.jpg

HQ on megaupload

Since Yoo Ho Jung is starring in this, here's a recent interview (070804) with her and her husband, Lee Jae Ryong

entrelayma5.jpg

There son is such a cutie! megaupload

200708091417391iy8.jpg

(thumbnails)

200708091417141fe1.th.jpg200708091416251sv0.th.jpg

20070809204531ds5.th.jpg200708092047291tm4.th.jpg200708092042361lz7.th.jpg20070809204401pn9.th.jpg

credits; imbc

Thanks so much for the photoshoot clip + section tv clip, dramaok & jahye! ^^

everything looks so good so far...hehe so excited~~~

According to the section tv clip, looks like Kim Heung Su will be paired up with Park Shin Hye.. hehe.. as expected..

but it's okay~~ since there's another pretty girl for the lonely, arrogant hotel president's son :lol:

it's getting closer! woohoo~~!

Just saw the first episode. Looks like this will be a good series.

I thought I was going to be attracted to Kim Seung Su but it looks like Kim Heung Su acting has improved tremendously and he has caught my attention :)

^ thanks gerryg for the note! :)

I wasn't able to catch it live last night, but a friend told me about this elephant towel scene~~ hehe cuteeee~

reminds me a lot of Lovers though.. hee hee..

can't wait to see the eppie once it's done dl-ing! <3

e01070818hdtvxvidentalavd0.jpg

source: dcinside

Guest AlecRuby

This looks like a good serie. I have always been a fan of Park Shin Hye. I hope she do good in this serie and Kim seung Su is really cute!!

I wasn't too pleased with the first episode. There was too much focus on the young people and Kim Heung Soo is a bit of a 오버쟁이 actor for me :mellow:

Not enough Kim Seung Soo or Yoo Ho Jung, but the previews for the next episode make me hopeful that this drama is better than what the first episode had to offer.

A question for downloaders: would you be interested in downloading the rmvb versions? They aren't quite HQ, but better quality than asf/wmv lq. If there is a decent amount of interest in rmvb episodes, I'm willing to upload for as long as I watch this series. (I can't guarantee I'll make it to the end)

Episode 1 was alrite for me :) but then again, I didn't expect much since usually episode 1 tends to be bland~

BUT... I did enjoy it and didn't fast-forward any scene except Park Shin Hye's scene with the lady monk :huh:

Oh, and the ending theme song sounds really nice~ very familiar, but I don't know who the singer is.

Lookin' forward till the OST is out! :D

Here's some pictures from ep 1~~

<click on thumbnail>

ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvyk7.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvhx2.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvet7.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvhe2.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvnp2.th.jpg

ggakdugie01070818hdtvxviz1.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvlc2.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvhi2.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvqd4.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvrg9.th.jpg

ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvwa1.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvtm5.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvag7.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvkl0.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvyl8.th.jpg

ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvoi3.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvwt7.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvzs6.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvhn3.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvrb3.th.jpg

ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvmn6.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvyn7.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvyb4.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvvi0.th.jpg ggakdugie01070818hdtvxvhr7.th.jpg

Guest smoonpie

I wasn't too pleased with the first episode. There was too much focus on the young people and Kim Heung Soo is a bit of a 오버쟁이 actor for me :mellow:

Not enough Kim Seung Soo or Yoo Ho Jung, but the previews for the next episode make me hopeful that this drama is better than what the first episode had to offer.

A question for downloaders: would you be interested in downloading the rmvb versions? They aren't quite HQ, but better quality than asf/wmv lq. If there is a decent amount of interest in rmvb episodes, I'm willing to upload for as long as I watch this series. (I can't guarantee I'll make it to the end)

i am a proud downloader of rmvb versions. and you're right, the quality is significantly better that asf/wmv. Jahye, we meet again. hahaha :lol:

viewimage13acd89eqo2.jpg

Episode 1 RATINGS

[TNS]

Nationwide: 16. 주말연속극<깍두기> MBC 9.9

Seoul: 15. 주말연속극<깍두기> MBC 10.5

[AGB]

Nationwide: 9 MBC 주말연속극(깍두기) 11.6

Seoul: 12 MBC 주말연속극(깍두기) 11.6

Archived