[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

Guest fallenframes

i've watched 3 episodes and it seems really good so far even though i don't understand, haha.

i love the dresses that park jeong suk's character wears! i agree with everyone saying how park shin hye doesn't look like a 23 year old, yu hu jeong doesn't look 29 either. the parents seems so young for having 30 ish year children, why is that always the case?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watching this & can do the translation?

Thanks in advance ^_^

11회 2007-09-22

금희(고두심)는 사야(박신혜)가 집도 없이 생활하는 걸 알게 되고 가슴아파한다. 금

희는 부동산에 가서 여자 혼자 지낼 수 있는 방을 알아봐 달라고 한다.

사야는 아버지 입원비가 두 달이나 밀려 강제 퇴원 조치할 수밖에 없다는 말을 듣고

간호사에게 사정해 보지만 어쩔 수 없다는 대답만 듣는다. 사야는 양팀장(안선영)에

게 월급을 가불해 줄 수 있냐고 묻지만 양팀장은 입사한지 한 달도 안 된 사람에게

그럴 수 없다고 말한다.

한편 달래(나문희)는 은호(유호정)의 전화번호를 알아내고 하솜이를 시켜 은호에게

전화를 하게 한다. 하솜이는 은호에게 추석 때 집에 놀러오라고 말한다. 하지만 지해

(김보경)를 의식한 은호는 하솜이에게 미안하다며 못 갈 것 같다고 대답한다. 달래

는 하솜이에게 우는 시늉을 하라고 시키고 하솜이는 울먹울먹하며 말하는데.......

12회 2007-09-23

지해(김보경)은 하솜이가 자신에게서 벗어나 은호(유호정) 손을 잡는 걸 보고 충격

을 받는다. 지해는 실례가 많았다며 급히 나가 버린다. 모든 식구들이 둘러앉아 있

는 가운데 은호는 자신이 날을 잘못 잡았다며 어색해 한다. 달래(나문희)는 은호에

게 동진이 어떠냐며 노골적으로 묻는다. 은호는 말할까 말까 고민하다 자신은 결혼

을 했었고 사별했다는 말을 한다. 달래는 “됐수”라고 강하게 소리친 뒤 은호네 집 근

처에 놀러가면 전화한다며 집 전화번호를 묻는다.

한편 금희(고두심)가 상범의 입원비 일부를 계산하러 갔을 때 직원에게서 다 정산됐

다는 말을 듣는다. 금희의 말을 들은 사야(박신혜)는 그 많을 돈을 내 줄 사람이 아무

도 없다며 궁금해 한다.

Guest simply_dream

i was on ep 9.. and then suddenly the halmoni went to the boardcasting company (?) and i suddenly see a bunch of grls dancing to a familiar song... then i was like... HEY! that sounds so familiar... then i realize... those girls was SNSD... suh nya shi dae?/girls generation anyhow i was just shocked!!!!!!!!!! LOL i was like... DAMNNNN that was sooo random, didnt expect that and she said that the leader(?( danced the best -_- oh please... it was so obvious it was the other grl with blonde hair(?) danced better... oh just thought i had to share HAHA

it was so funny how PSH was sleeping in the HOTEL room but then end up sleeping under the table >.< THEN end up rolling up in the carpet!!!!!!! LOLOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY... and poor grl, he kicked her so hard XD

but wait... so Dong-Shik's mother is Sa Ya's mother also!?!? SO ARE THEY BLOOD RELATED?!?!? i thought they were playing a love line!??!?! i dont get it?!?!?!? =O this is interesting!

Guest eatinghappypills

i have to admit i didnt think i would like this drama a all, but

i was watching it with my mom and got completely sucked in.

i've caught up all the episodes and am downloading this weekends

as i type. LOVE IT! much cuter then i imagined.

so many things happened in epi 11.

first off,

SaYa(PSH) was talking to the friend of her father. then while she was talking to the ajummonim, the ajummonim asked her where does she live? she said she doesn't have a place to stay and it is a secret from her father. she says that she works in a hotel and she sleeps there. then she treat her to a meal because she heard her tummy's noise. PSH i think begged if she could stay in the hospital to take care of her father(at the same time have a better place to sleep). the next day she was late for work because she overslept attending on her father.

the hotel manager reprimanded her and even told the boss, Park Jae Woo, PSH's ajusshi, that she was late and used her father as an excuse.

she thought she was lying, but PJW told her that it is true, that she is attending on her father.

the grandmother was setting up her grandson to his colleague.(don't know her name). she meddled on his phone and looked for the phone number of his colleague. later that day, she and AZUMMA(?) called her and acted as though she was crying so she could convince her to come to their house(there is a family gathering. not sure if that is for Chuseok or a memorial thingy). the colleague promised to come so that Azumma will stop crying.

obviously, the sister-in-law of the sister of PJW likes him and she is trying her best to get her attention, but to no avail.

the family gathering came and the colleague of KIM SEUNG SOO came and was welcomed by the entire family.

obviously the grandmother was so elated seeing her around and so was Azumma...minutes later Azumma's real mother came unannounced to everybody's dismay. clearly, no one expects to see her. she told Azumma that she is the mother, but Azumma clang on the colleague of her father...which broke Azumma's heart....

done....

just a brief summary.

i am not a Korean and i am not understanding everything. i rely on my limited vocabulary in Korean to get more or less what i am watching.

EPI 12 is heartbreaking and sweet...

PSH and her ajusshi will be dating eating ddok pok i...and his mother will witness him dating someone not to their status.

and PSH's dad will pass away...PJW and the friend of his father will be with her in sending off her dad...

PSH in ArirangTV...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmBXrwwCQ3c

Guest lildevil

hi can i ask if there is non chinese subs video of episode 8 and 9, i've been here a few time but never spoken up

i really like this drama, because park shin hye is in it and she is so adorable :] in it so please help me because the eps of chinese are to big i cant download it. please some upload the LQ version without subs please

thanx heaps

wow im actually hooked! i love how this drama progressing. its very light-hearted drama. really before i beginning to watch the drama, i was rooting for the other guy to be with PSH but now im rooting for her and the ajusshi. They should be together! its something about their chemistry that you want them to be together. and he is one good looking ajusshi also lol. so yea. im waiting patiently for each weekends to come :D. thanx every1 for the links

wow im actually hooked! i love how this drama progressing. its very light-hearted drama. really before i beginning to watch the drama, i was rooting for the other guy to be with PSH but now im rooting for her and the ajusshi. They should be together! its something about their chemistry that you want them to be together. and he is one good looking ajusshi also lol. so yea. im waiting patiently for each weekends to come :D. thanx every1 for the links

I'm with you minshoo! at first I didn't think I'll be watching this series but I gave it a try and I'm sure hook on it now. I'm rooting for PSH and here ajusshi tooo...and yes he sure is a handsome guy..

hi can i ask if there is non chinese subs video of episode 8 and 9, i've been here a few time but never spoken up

i really like this drama, because park shin hye is in it and she is so adorable :] in it so please help me because the eps of chinese are to big i cant download it. please some upload the LQ version without subs please

thanx heaps

Hi,

You need to try from http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494 or http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2 or http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver for LQ versions of certain episodes.

Guest lildevil

thanx spikey but my computer doenst like clubbox and it doent work

can i ask does anyone have episode 8, 9,10 and so on LQ links, not clubbox

thanx so much

Guest amane~matsuo

hahaa I was soooo irked at Kim Seungsoo when I was watching Jumong, but watching him here~ he has a cute side too! I remember that EP where he and Seo Junyoung <dongmin> was singing DBSK's balloon!! LOL

13회 2007-09-29

금희(고두심는 한모(김세윤에게 갈 곳 없는 사야(박신혜를 집으로 데리고 오고 싶

다고 말한다. 금희의 편이 되어주겠다고 말하는 한모는 사야를 집으로 초대하자고

한다.

사야와 함께 차에서 밤을 샌 재우(주상욱)는 사야가 안타깝다. 재우는 시계와 메모

를 사야가 보물창고라고 했던 상자에 넣어둔다. 그런데 그 시계를 발견한 양팀장은

재우가 자신에게 준 것이라고 착각한다.

동진(김승수)은 은호(유호정)와의 결혼을 맹목적으로 추진하는 달래(나문희)를 보

고 기막혀 한다. 한편 지해(김보경)는 방송 도중 딸을 볼 수 없는 자신의 처지와 비슷

한 사연을 읽다가 눈물을 흘리는데...

Ep13

郑妈妈(高斗心)对郑爸爸(金世润)说想把无去处的思雅(朴信惠)领回家。郑爸爸说会站在郑妈妈一边,要招待思雅来家里做客。

和思雅在车里过夜的在宇(朱尚旭)为思雅感到焦急。在宇把手表和字条放进思雅视为百宝箱的箱子里。但发现了手表的杨组长误以为

是在宇送给自己的。

东振(金承洙)看着盲目促进自己和恩浩(柳浩贞)婚礼的奶奶(罗文熙)哭笑不得。

知海(金宝庆)在播音中念到和自己情形差不多,因某种事由有女儿也不能相见的内容时不由自主地留下泪来。

Ep13 - translated by me.... sorry if mistranslated.

Mother Jung (Go Doshim) said to her hubby that she wants to keep SaeAh (Park Shinhye) by her side. Her hubby said he will stand by her decision & want to invite SaeAh to their house for a meal.

Staying overnight with SaeAh, Jungwoo is worried for her. He then placed the watch he bought for her & a note in her treasure box, but it was Leader Yang who found the watch & mistook it was for her.

Looking at his grandmother trying to set him & Eunho (Yoo Hojin) up, Dongjin (Kim Seungsoo) was beyond words.

Jihye (Kim Bokyung) teared in her radio program when she read someone with the same situation like her, not able to meet her daughter.

credit kdocn.com - xiaohe22

Archived