[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

Guest simply_dream

WOOTTT! another ep!!!! that website where i can stream is niceee... except it's a bit too slow, but there's a lot of other shows too =O thankss!

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CKcrossover

Im only 30 mins into the drama and already lik it

really hope sum1 would sub this, I really lik PSH's character

dis is lik the first drama tat her character actually fit her image

her character in the 2 dramas I saw was so serious and sad all the time

but its a bit weird for me though cus Im currently watching Coffee Prince

n her n YEH's character r so much alike, felt lik Im watching the same drama

Im really looking forward to watching em wit sub

Im only 30 mins into the drama and already lik it

really hope sum1 would sub this, I really lik PSH's character

dis is lik the first drama tat her character actually fit her image

her character in the 2 dramas I saw was so serious and sad all the time

but its a bit weird for me though cus Im currently watching Coffee Prince

n her n YEH's character r so much alike, felt lik Im watching the same drama

Im really looking forward to watching em wit sub

you will like more the series as you watch the succeeding episodes.

i am now downloading epi 9.

and excited to see PSH and her ajusshi again.

i am not even sure if she is the love interest of the guy managing the hotel or Kim Heung Soo.

i also like other characters in this series like the divorced guy with a daughter who is liking his colleague and he is showing that to his ex-wife's face. ;)

i am watching this without the sub.

it is rather long i guess for any subbing group.

Guest PecanPie02

oo i just saw my family watching this on video and im like hmm maybe ill watch it.. and (it has a really big great cast.. ^^) and now that i watched it i wanna watch moreee ><""

Where can you download the latest episode (9)? Which place uploads episodes the quickest? Thanks in advance!!

http://clubbox.co.kr/moviesamo

this CB uploads all series the fastest.

needs to be a member though.

just finished epi 9 and i knew it the ajusshi of PSH has a thing for her.

they look so cute, but Kim Heung Soo will of course be PSH's love interest in the series.

so many funny scenes in the episodes.

i love this drama. :D

I'm rather enjoying this drama even w/out subs. Right now I like the ajusshi w/PSH...and it seems like his bro-in-law's younger sister might be attracted to him after he carried her to the hospital when she burned her hand...so if PSH is going to be Kim Heung Soo's love interest, then the ajusshi might end up w/his sister's sis-in-law???

I love the grandma...she's so cool and funny. And KHS's mom supposedly has a secret past...and I think it has something to do w/PSH's father and that's why she takes PSH in later??? PSH can't be her daughter, right? Can't wait for tomorrow's ep...

I'm rather enjoying this drama even w/out subs. Right now I like the ajusshi w/PSH...and it seems like his bro-in-law's younger sister might be attracted to him after he carried her to the hospital when she burned her hand...so if PSH is going to be Kim Heung Soo's love interest, then the ajusshi might end up w/his sister's sis-in-law???

I love the grandma...she's so cool and funny. And KHS's mom supposedly has a secret past...and I think it has something to do w/PSH's father and that's why she takes PSH in later??? PSH can't be her daughter, right? Can't wait for tomorrow's ep...

i am not sure what is the relationship of PSH to KHS's mum, but could be that the man is someone in her past, but PSH has no blood relations to her.

because KHS will eventually fall for her.

i hope the PSH and her ajusshi will end up together. they have a nice chemistry. well, the KHS's friend and that ajusshi also has a good chemistry.

but, of course i have not had enough of PSH and her ajusshi.

i am dying to see episode 10.

and 40 episodes more to go.... :D

by the way another drama is good. the one that replaced 9 ENDS 2 OUTS and after KKAK DU GI, the series is called WINTER BIRD.

the first episode already established the story.

i noticed that MBC will have a lot of 50 episode dramas this fall.

one is the mon-tues period drama LEE SAN/YI SAN which will have 60 episodes.

and then their weekend dramas are both 50 episodes long... KKAG DU GI and WINTER BIRD.

only LEGEND will have a short airing dates.

just finished epi 7 and this series really entertains me.

i love the Park Shin Hye's ajusshi, Joo Sang Woo.

again, PSH is so adorable in this series.

i find her really pretty in her new hairstyle.

and the grandparents are funny.

having a lovers quarrel. :lol::lol::lol:

the grovy grandma pisses off the conservative grandpa. :P

also loved the groovy grandma, when she visited the broadcasting station where Kimg Seung-soo's character works at...she danced along with the girls practicing at one room... ^ ^ in Episode 9, and yeah PSH 's character is really cute as well...I wonder how she is related to Kim Heung-soo's mom...my guess is eventually she will live with them

i hope the PSH and her ajusshi will end up together. they have a nice chemistry. well, the KHS's friend and that ajusshi also has a good chemistry.

but, of course i have not had enough of PSH and her ajusshi.

I hope for the same too...I really like the two of them together. While I don't understand the dialog, I don't think the ajusshi is really that cold a person...perhaps he's just shy. They don't have as much screen time together in ep10 but he's attracted to her whether he knows it or not...

PSH's dad and KHS's mom must be more than just friends in the past based on their reaction upon seeing each other...and from next week's review, perhaps he'll die from his illness and that's why KHS's mom takes PSH in???

Think I might go watch Winter Bird now...

Guest mimi1931

park shin hye is only 17 and she is playing a 23 years old

hahahahaha

at first when i start watching the drama i thought she was 18 or something

anyways finished ep 4 and i like the drama

Archived