재천 ☆ Vertical Mural Battle

iridescent

vs. sunnylee + ft. jaejoong & yoochun
Took me forever to get this posted. T__T Sorry Sunny! I'll PM you if you don't respond within a week because you may have forgotten about this. *sheepish* I hope you're still interested because I'm definitely still excited about this. <3 | Sunny, if you're ever up for continuing this, I'm game. ^^

S♡ULMATES

Untitled-2copy.gif

vertical mural battle featuring jaechun

RULES

☞ credit all sources_______________________

☞ include round number in all rounds ________

☞ include "iridescent vs. sunnylee" or vice versa

☞ keep rounds 500x650 with no borders______

☞ blend current round with previous round * __

☞ have lots and lots of fun :P _____________.

* so make original graphic taller than 650px!

ROUNDS

01 by iridescent and featuring 김재중 (Jaejoong)

vssunny01d.jpg

image credits to the soompi stocks thread & joryububu.com

02 by sunnylee and featuring 박유천 (Yoochun)

ycroundonecopy.png

credits to soompi's stocks, fonts brushes & textures, and DBSG threads

( click to view current mural )

Guest espèce*

man, I want to battle with you and esp this theme too! JJ and Micky = heaven!

What an awesome first round! Great blending skill and positions!

this battle gonna be so hot!

- apoptos dolor

Guest talksound

yay for jaechun. (: this battle's gonna rock. first round is awesome, the blending and colors are awesome, and i love the picture you chose.

Guest psique

Homg, I'm going to get pwned. x___x Haha, but of course I'm excited about this! It's JaeChun, after all. :D I'll PM you when I post my round up. I'm still kinda confused about the original graphic being taller, though. Does it mean that I should post up the round that's 500x650 and post a link to the mural (in which my portion of the graphic is taller)? :x I'm confusing myself.

Oh puhlease :P if anyone's going to get pwned here it's going to be me. *hides under a rock but comes back out because getting pwned = seeing graphics from Sunny as well as lots of Jaechun love* And yes'm on the battle specifics. I think you've got it. Basically, first make a graphic that's tall enough to blend with mine for a 500x1300 mural. The bottom half of that mural is your round. (So the mural will get taller by increments of 650px with each turn that we take.) Take your time with your graphic; I'm sure it'll be worth any wait <33 and PMing is totally optional considering I live so completely off of soompi that I'd probably see your post even before the PM haha. :x

Thanks guys for the comments on my round! And oh goodness espèce*, you'd totally kill me in any battle. I'd love to battle you all the same so if you're still interested later we should totally do a Soulmates follow-up battle! I'm all for getting my butt kicked if it means getting to see fantastic stuff (which is also the case here, so... case in point! haha).

Guest psique

Here's my round two. :]

ycroundonecopy.png

credits to soompi stock thread, soompi 'fonts, brushes, & textures' thread, and the '[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...' thread

-Sunny

Guest talksound

sunny sunny sunny, i love how you blended that particular pic of yoochun with the lighthouse type thing. (is that a lighthouse?) iono if it's just me, but it somehow seems to all fit perfectly. looking forward to the next rounds!

HOLY CANOLI. Like Nicole said, everything fits so perfectly... I swear I feel like crying for some reason, looking at it. o__o You really drove the nostalgic, sad, heartrending theme home. The colors and blending and everything just tug at my heart in all sorts of ways. But maybe the crying is just over getting even more pwned than I'd expected? *jabs finger accusingly* Liar, Sunny, you're a liar! (Kidding, of course. :lol: I love you. But not kidding about the round itself because it's unjokably beautiful.)

I reblended, but only because you said it was okay and I was bored... *sheepish* We can stick with yours if you'd prefer that—your blending was more than fine but it was a tad linear so I wanted to see if I could make it more... swooshy?

JAECHUN ROUND NEXT! I'll try to post tomorrow but we'll see, haha. This is even funner than I thought it'd be. <3333

Guest twist&fall-

lovin' the placement & colours =)!

i'm eager to see the whole mural. =P i bet it's gonna rock the house, man!

Guest mr. lovely

Dang.

Why the heck are there so many Jaejoong-themed things these days?

PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME DIEEEE OF SPAZZING D:

The first two rounds are absolutely gorgeous <3

Gives me this soft heart-broken feeling inside.

The same feeling I had after hearing Lovin' You.

I can't wait to see the rest of this battle~

Guest MiSs L.E

both of you are so amazing at this.. it makes my heart warm. both entries so far are nothing but beautiful and i absolutely love the picture you used, susie. its one of my favorites of him and the one of yoochun - he looks so "VOGUE". Both of you, wonderful job.

Guest ginaaax3

wahh. everything is so b e a u t i f u l.

you're so good at PS. luckyy people.

and yoochun & jaejoong <333

post more~

Guest dreamstar

sucha hot battle.

love the blending, picture placement, stock selection..

everything is so downright awesome

Guest xdaisiesx3

Wow. I can already tell this will be a great battle.

You two are both awesome in PS / blending!

& not to mention, the JaeChun theme is my favorite part =)

Great job & I can't wait for more from you guys! <3

Archived