• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xosandy

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/snowwhite/index.html

Director: Lee Jae Sang

Writer: Goo Sun Kyung, Lee Seon Young

Cast:

Ma Young-hee: Kim Jung Hwa (Glass Slipper)

Han Sun-woo: Lee Wan (Stairway to Heaven)

Han Jin-woo: Yeon Jung Hoon (Yellow Handkerchief/Rosemary)

Jang Hee-won: Oh Seung Hyun (Match Made in Heaven/Since We Met)

Tsukihara Nako: Jo Yoon-hee

Ma Young-hee (Kim Jung Hwa) has been in love with her best friend Han Jin-woo (Yeon Jung Hoon) since the first time they met in high school. Han Jin-woo, on the other hand, does not see Ma Young-hee's love for him and blindly goes out with other girls in front of Ma Young-hee. On a trip to Japan, Young-hee meets a young man on the street who takes her back to his apartment since she is drunk. Young-hee accuses this man of raping her even though he didn't, but before she can rightfully press charges, he runs away as the government officials of Japan chase him down for an expired visa. Upon returning to Korea, Jin-woo stops by her apartment and introduces his younger brother, Han Sun-woo (Lee Wan) who just happens to be the young man she met in Japan. Jin-woo asks if Sun-woo may stay at her place, and Young-hee accepts out of love for Jin-woo. The story unfolds as a sudden high school classmate of Young-hee, Jang Hee-won, (Oh Seung Hyun), begins to court Jin-woo.

259b.jpg

261b.jpg

241b.jpg

208b.jpg

163b.jpg143b.jpg

Guest stardreamz2000

i love this show...i want a guy like lee wan, he's freaking hot in this drama...i love the ice skating scene where lee wan and jung hwa declare their love for each other...

Guest gilerkd

where can you download this series with english subtitles??

thanks!

Hi

Anyone know where i can buy the vcd or dvd(if any) with end subs in Singapore?

Been looking around for ages :(

PLS HELPPPPPPP.....

well the dvds with eng subs for this sux...the one that they sell from china..

hehehe i remember those days when i had to deal with "good elephant" bwaaaahh..

thank god to those ppl who worked on this series in d-addicts..i loved this drama even more when tehy fixed the subs..

^well there r some glitches..it's hard to explain since it's been a year when i dowloaded this..like the quality for it is kind of bad for a 350 mb file..i mean 350 mb files are pretty much descent..

well this video file is watchable...n i think this is the only version available..

Guest meabxwb

eh. i wanna watch this... seems interesting.. thanks for the updates.

i finally did........ OMG. OMG. it took me 2 days to watch it. make it 16 hours. ha! lee wan is EXTREMELY hot. oooomo. his voice is soooooooo sexy. ahahhahahaa....

love it.

edit 1/22/07

Archived