[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest allydean

same wish....we are at more than 100 pages here, its on 131st episode......and we're still wishing for a real kiss, they should make worth the wait.

well i guess KJS knows its most awaited..he attended VIP premiere of HJH movie last night and in interview (translated by

my friend for me)..KJS said he attended the premiere because he wants to see the KISS scene in the movie as he has not kissed HJH yet in the drama.

He should make it real special...as i dont want to think BH is best only in those pervert staring game!

bm.. thanks for DB cuts and for posting links to make it easier for everyone.

therefore those behind the scene photos we saw are definitely not a kissing scene :(

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SJ and SA really end up divorcing, I keep thinking that Mrs Na could do what JY's father did - kneel in front of JY and beg her to get back with SJ. For all her faults, she dotes on her son and will do anything for him. In this aspect, she and JY's dad have a lot in common.

If SJ and SA really end up divorcing, I keep thinking that Mrs Na could do what JY's father did - kneel in front of JY and beg her to get back with SJ. For all her faults, she dotes on her son and will do anything for him. In this aspect, she and JY's dad have a lot in common.

Now that will really be Karma!

But I think it will be just as good and maybe even better is she went begging to SA.

JY's father begged because his daughter's love was very important to him and to her. He didn't want her to lose her love.

SJ's mother will beg because her son's ambition is very important to him and to her. She doesn't want him to lose his status and future money. So I think her begging SA will have the same heart wrenching affect on her as it had on Mr. Hwang. But the key is, SA has to turn her away just as SJ turn away Mr. Hwang.

Guest damifino

^ I doubt Mrs. Na would want JY as a dil regardless of whether SJ was married to SA or not. She didn't see JY as a suitable prospect for her son because she thinks SJ is far better than JY. Especially now that JY's father is in debt and has to sell the house? The chances of Mrs. Na thinking that JY is worthy of SJ is slim to none.

Guest jerrybabie26

wouldn't it be just twisted if JY got back together with SJ?

well if she wants to kill her father, getting back with SJ would be a best thing.

and MS is kind enough not to fire him instantly... sheesh... and SJ doesn't even deserve it.

the fortuneteller thingy... i almost forgot that. hahaha. poor childish SA.

anyway its her fault. she's the one who started this whole trouble and she acts like she's the biggest victim.

i pity their love triangle. they just love to entangle themselves into problems... its such a big headache.

did mrs na come from a rich family? why does she act so self-righteous. i mean, i do understand that as a mother she would want whats best for her children. but honestly, she pushes them in the wrong direction. and in hindsight, she's only pushing her children to people and she's blinded by that... maybe because mr na doesn't give her any >__<

^ I doubt Mrs. Na would want JY as a dil regardless of whether SJ was married to SA or not. She didn't see JY as a suitable prospect for her son because she thinks SJ is far better than JY. Especially now that JY's father is in debt and has to sell the house? The chances of Mrs. Na thinking that JY is worthy of SJ is slim to none.

I would say Mr. Na thinking that JY is worthy is NONE.

But what about BH? She really disrespect this young man. I personally can not blame her. If I had a girlfriend and knew her son was a lazy bum who stole money from her I would in no way find him suitable for my daughter not even in the remotest chance. I think I would spit blood before I would concede on that issue. But then again, she is greedy, so if SJ gets kicked out of the inheritance equation and BH gets inserted into the equation I think she might concede.

Personally I don't know how I would react if my daughter really loved him. My mind would always think of him as a foolish risk taker who is a thief. But if my child trust him then I think I would have no other choice but to trust him also. I would not trust him for his sake but rather to instill confidence in my child's decision. Never-the-less I will endure plenty nose bleeds I'm sure!

did mrs na come from a rich family? why does she act so self-righteous. i mean, i do understand that as a mother she would want whats best for her children. but honestly, she pushes them in the wrong direction. and in hindsight, she's only pushing her children to people and she's blinded by that... maybe because mr na doesn't give her any >__<

But she really thinks she is doing the best things for her children. And I think you're right about Mr. Na.

i want to see DANBAEK REALLY DO A LONG KISS so much!!!!

omggggggggggg JK is not even BH's gf..who is she to get angry for!

Next i think Mansoo gonna bring BH to higher rank cos SJ is down..grandma? Pissed i guess..

Totally agree with u!!!!I'm also feel like SJK is soooooo irritating&annoying persons.Who was she to butt into someone else relationship.I understand that she like BH but didn't BH had told her that he love someone else so don't like him anymore.Come on gal,just leave BH alone since u not truly love him.

I feel like wanna give her a slap on her face since she doesn't love BH bcoz he is BH but she love him bcoz he is Director's son.(her love really2 fake like SJ :fury: :fury: :tongue2: Or mybe we can't called it love........)

I really hope the long kiss too... It's already 130 episode and they being couple about 20 episode but still no kiss... :crazy: Maybe still long way to go cuz base on rafaelle post "KJS said he attended the premiere because he wants to see the KISS scene in the movie as he has not kissed HJH yet in the drama" Arghhhh....

About SJK... i kinda got the picture how she like BH after she know that BH was president's son... Maybe that was the turning point for her to like BH... then she kinda develop that feeling toward BH. But said that DP stealing her man that kinda nonsense... cuz she already know that BH never had any feeling for her at the first place. It just her own feeling only ...

But what about BH? She really disrespect this young man. I personally can not blame her. If I had a girlfriend and knew her son was a lazy bum who stole money from her I would in no way find him suitable for my daughter not even in the remotest chance. I think I would spit blood before I would concede on that issue. But then again, she is greedy, so if SJ gets kicked out of the inheritance equation and BH gets inserted into the equation I think she might concede.

Personally I don't know how I would react if my daughter really loved him. My mind would always think of him as a foolish risk taker who is a thief. But if my child trust him then I think I would have no other choice but to trust him also. I would not trust him for his sake but rather to instill confidence in my child's decision. Never-the-less I will endure plenty nose bleeds I'm sure!

But she really thinks she is doing the best things for her children. And I think you're right about Mr. Na.

That true... DP mom already label BH as bad person... Even her husband and DP tell that BH already change. It must be hard for DP mom to accept BH as son-in-law... but the good thing is she scared at her husband.

Guest bm05om

same wish....we are at more than 100 pages here, its on 131st episode......and we're still wishing for a real kiss, they should make worth the wait.

well i guess KJS knows its most awaited..he attended VIP premiere of HJH movie last night and in interview (translated by

my friend for me)..KJS said he attended the premiere because he wants to see the KISS scene in the movie as he has not kissed HJH yet in the drama.

therefore those behind the scene photos we saw are definitely not a kissing scene :(

I was thinking that those pics were probably from an "almost kiss" scene?But I agree,its amazing ..we're 131 eps down the road,and still no real kiss scene between the two. :sweatingbullets: Damn,KJS must really be feeling the pressure since everybody's waiting for it to happen.I can't help laughing at his answer at the premiere,that was a really good one. :lol: Now people are saying that he's "learning and studying it"..lols. By the way actress Yoo InYoung(SA) was also there with KJS at the premiere. :)

KJS,YIY at HJH's movie "Humming" VIP Premiere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6j6xAUKF-M

bscap003yh9.jpgbscap000sx6.jpg

bscap005jo1.jpgbscap002nz8.jpg

but honestly, she pushes them in the wrong direction. and in hindsight, she's only pushing her children to people and she's blinded by that... maybe because mr na doesn't give her any >__<

LMAO :lol::lol:

Guest dramaok

thx bm05om for compiling that extensive list. must have taken forever! ~

EP. 132 (Thurs. March 6, 08):

SJ tears the divorce papers.

migo132avi000027761sp5.jpg

SA: what are you doing!

SJ: no, what are you doing!

SA: i'm divorcing you. i don't want to live w/ you anymore. i don't even want to see that face of yours!

SJ: i didn't marry to divorce.

SA: do you think i did? who's the one who made things this way?

SJ: Sooah ssi i know your feelings were really hurt this time, but divorce isn't a joke.

SA: did i say it was a joke?

SJ: i know this sounds like an exuse, but please regard what happened as me helping a friend from the past. Ji-Yeongee and i are not what you think. we have no relations.

SA: Ji-Yeongee! Ji-Yeongee! stop calling her that! now, i'm not gonna listen to you no matter what you say. now, i hate myself and i hate you who made me this way!

migo132avi000103903le8.jpg

SJ goes after SA and tells her to stay at her maiden home for now but he will go pick her up afterwork.

SA says it's no use and she will prepare divorce papers again and no one wants to see him at her maiden home either.

---

migo132avi000226492ta8.jpg

granny: tell me what happened so we can have some plan.

SA: granny, i'm sorry i should've listened to you from the beginning.

granny: Sooah ya what happened?

SA: granny, i'm gonna divorce Seonjae ssi.

granny: what? divorce?!

DJ: sooah ya.. !

SA tells them what happened, and granny is about to pass out from the shock.

just then Jongsoon arrives with intention to scold Sooah and take her home.

SA says Mrs. Na has no fault and runs upstairs and hides.

migo132avi000380146sv6.jpg

JS: how are you.

granny: i'm sorry i am not well. due to you and your son.

DJ: would you like some tea?

JS: no thanks. i'm not here to drink tea. what did my son do wrong and why does my daughter in law come here for each little thing.

G: i told her not to go home.

JS: what?

G: you really don't know what happened?

JS: what happened?

G: to be honest we knew that he had a woman before so we told her to be patient and endure through all this time.

JS: omo is this about that again? i think you guys are too harsh just because he dated someone before he got married?

G: harsh? gee.

DJ: maybe you should come next time..

G: next time? why? they've come to divorce now.

JS: divorce? what did my son do to go that far?

G: mrs. inlaw, if your daughter married and your son in law gives money to his old lover in secret, would you tell your daughter to stay married?

JS: what? money? my son?

G: go ask him yourself. do you think money walks by itself? if his heart isn't in it then it wouldn't have gone by itself.

migo132avi000561460un6.jpg

JS then goes to SJ's office and starts to slap him on his shoulder and tells him to go take Ji-Yeong far away and live by themselves without family without parents if he really can't forget JY so much.

SJ: mother, it's not that.

JS: then how did you make things so bad! whether or not their household goes to ruin it's nothing to you!

SJ: i can't let it pass since i knew about it, since i did wrong in the past.

JS: what will we do! let me ask you something. did Ji-Yeong come plead you for help?

SJ: no she knew nothing.

JS: regardless it's your fault! what happened with Sooah! i can't let you divorce, Seonjae. how far did we come to get here.. Divorce is no way!!

---

migo132avi000691657cn1.jpg

DP: are you here for coffee?

JK: (scoff)

DP: we have our black bean porridge sample. how about drinking coffee later instead? Ju-Kyeong ssi would you like to have some tea with me afterwork? or beer?

JK: why?

DP: don't you think you and i should talk.

JK: nope. i don't want to talk to you teamlead. (spills coffee on DP)

DP: ack. hot!

JK: omo... what to do.. i guess i spilled coffee on you..

DP: it's okay..

JK: oh good... since it's okay..

migo132avi000724223dk4.jpg

DP: here. the much anticipated demo sample has come out!

Ko: yay.. oh.. what happened to your shirt?

DP: oh.. i spilled coffee..

JK: gee our teamlead is such an angel isn't she? she's not even saying i spilled it on her. or is it because she is guilty toward me for something?

Yoon: Seo Ju-Kyeong why are you talkign so rude to teamlead lately? what's the reason for you to ruin office ambiance like this?

DP: everyone we don't have much time let's try this now.

JK: (dirty stare at DP)

BH reveals to Yoon about Seo seeing them yesterday at the rooftop.

migo132avi000795227so6.jpg

Yoon: what! then did she see you two kissing like last time i did?

BH: ah cham.. Rep. Yoon..

Yoon: but you two are pretty extreme. just by the way you look at each other ppl can tell right away.

BH: (sighs)

Yoon: but now that Seo Ju-Kyeong knows it won't be a secret for long. why don't you go public? i mean you two were inhouse models and ppl said you looked like a good match too.

BH: i want to, but i think Danpoong ssi is concerned about it.

Yoon: it's understandable, you two are colleagues and in-laws... but why not! you love each other! plus, you're not the president's real son, and even if you were, there's nothing against the law to marry in-laws.

BH: --

Yoon: at times like this, shouldn't a man push and lead, so the woman can follow along?

BH: (thinks seriously)

migo132avi000869435nt0.jpg

JK: i'm really busy so just get it over with.

DP: i'm sorry. let me apologize.

JK: gee..

DP: i think if i were you i would be really angry too. i don't know how to apologize but i'm really sorry.

JK: i'm not angry at Kang Baekho ssi. i'm really disappointed in you, teamlead. you know how much i am fond of Kang Baekho ssi but you made a mockery out of me.

DP: Seo Ju-Kyeong ssi that is not it. i dont know how to express my heart, but as you know Kang Baekho ssi are not only colleagues we are also inlaws. that is why we were more unlikely and it was not easy for me to accept my feelings that were growing toward him. it was too frightening and scary i wanted to run instead. i'm really sorry.. i should've told you sooner.

JK: if you're so sorry then it's not late so break up w/ him now.

DP: !

JK: why? isn't saying sorry means admit wrong? if you did wrong then fix it right away!

DP: i'm sorry toward you, Ju-Kyeong ssi but i cannot break up with Kang Baekho ssi.

JK: (scoff)

DP: it wasn't easy for me to choose Kang Baekho ssi.. and i plan to stand by my heart toward him.

JK: (trips her on purpose to make DP fall) omo! i'm sorry too... my foot went out toward you without me knowing... then bye..

migo132avi000974606mp4.jpg

---

(BH looks yummy with his green striped tie and white cardigan)

migo132avi001015914ub1.jpg

BH: (sees DP limping) oh! what happened? did you get hurt?

DP: i just fell on my way here.

BH: where? a lot? let me see..

DP: no it's just a light skin scrape.

BH: why does a woman so prone for wounds. shouldn't i go fetch some medicine! (gets up)

DP: (sits him down) no it's okay. but did you have something to say to me?

BH: well.. after what happened w/ senior Seo yesterday and i think rumors about us could go around the whole company soon.. so i worry about your brother hearing the rumor. if i were him i'd rather hear it from us then from rumor mill.

DP: --

BH: so how about if i talk to him and tell him?

DP: what?

BH: as man to man over beer.. and i can ask him to help us.

migo132avi001071703ej5.jpg

DP: are you nuts? then all the family will know.

BH: i think that is better. i mean they will all find out sooner or later.

DP: but the time is unripe right now, plus right now w/ my brother and new sister having issues we can't add to that.

BH: --

DP: plus, i don't think the rumor will go all the way to my brother.

---

DJ tells MS about Sooah wanting to divorce SJ. granny witch sighs and wonders what they will do. MS goes up to talk to SA.

migo132avi001209308lb4.jpg

MS: let me hold our Sooah's hand... granny is much worried.. do you really plan to divorce?

SA: --

MS: think again. everyone can make a mistake and wrong.. Sooah if you really married him for love then you could let it pass..

SA: it's not a mistake so i can't forgive him. dad, i will really divorce. i really can't live w/ him anymore.

MS: you won't regret?

SA: even if i regret later i will still divorce him..

migo132avi001268500fj3.jpg

granny: what? what did you do wrong Sooah to be divorced at your age? (sobs)

SA: granny don't do this you did no wrong..

granny: my puppy... what will we do...

---

WJ brings black bean porridge sample for the Hwang's to try and asks about their opinion.

aunt and GJ says it's really rich in taste and full of nutrtion.

migo132avi001328927nj5.jpg

Miae: but last time your seafood dumpling was yummy too but it failed.

aunt: there you go again. but Woojin where did you get such large money?

WJ: i took out my deposit money and... borrowed some from my parents.

dad: from your parents?

aunt: aigo... then we feel so bad.. we have to pay it back soon..

WJ: it's not urgent money so you can do it slowly.

just then ppl come by to look at the house and WJ talks to Mr. Hwang alone.

migo132avi001412944zw0.jpg

WJ: are you selling your house to pay me back the money?

dad: why do you want to know so much...

WJ: i'm gonna get angry and upset at you.

dad: what is this talk now?

WJ: i said to you last time.. you can pay me back slowly when your pet clinic is profitable.. do you think i would be at ease watching you hurry like this?

dad: because i feel bad..

WJ: do you want to lose a son over money? i really regard you like a father, but did you only think of me as a son in talk only?

dad: gee.. this kid..

---

migo132avi001467933hi0.jpg

DP: mom what's wrong.. but you're not feverish..

mom: Danpoong ah. what will we do..

DP: is it about brother?

mom: your brother is about to be divorced..

migo132avi001498663kd1.jpg

DP: divorce!!?

dad: divorce? who? Seonjae and new child? i mean divorce isn't the name of the neighborhood dog.. why is it coming up!! speak!

mom: that...

---

migo132avi001518517ll7.jpg

SA: what?

SJ: i'm outside the house.

SA: so?

SJ: let's talk.

SA: what talk. i have nothing else to say besides divorce talk.

SJ: fine. anything is okay.. so please come out.

SA: why? divorce papers just need to be prepared we don't need to talk.

SJ: i'll wait til you come out..

SA: i'm not going out so wait or do whatever you want. (hangs up)

migo132avi001567165ky2.jpg

migo132avi001575340fl8.jpg

---

migo132avi001622988mn1.jpg

tomorrow is the day when the first box of 'Danbaek black bean porridge' comes out. but Manager Shin comes in upset because the packaging only says 'Danbaek bean porridge' missing the 'black bean' part.

migo132avi001662527nv3.jpg

it turns out it's Seo Ju-Kyeong's fault, but Danpoong steps in and says she should've ran a final check before JK submitted the papers to the factory.

migo132avi001690355qg6.jpg

MS: from now on, if you have anything to report to me, leave your documents with the secretary or send Park teamlead instead.

SJ: (!) yes.

MS: Sooah says she will divorce you. what do you think?

SJ: i've never given divorce one thought.

MS: do you think others divorce with intention for it?

SJ: Please give me another chance.

MS: that has already left my hands.

migo132avi001779944ym6.jpg

SJ tries to call SA but her phone is off. SJ calls the BOng home instead and tells Dongji he will stop by later.

---

migo132avi001815146sa1.jpg

DH tells Ssonia they should marry soon and Ssonia asks about Chanee but DH says that will work out in time. just then Miae comes in and DH asks Ssonia to step out for a sec.

MA says she's gonna raise Chanee from now on. DH says no way but MA says she's gonna go see Dongji right now and pack up Chanee's stuff. DH grabs MA and says the Bong home is already on fire right now with SJ and SA about to divorce.

MA is surprised then says she'll wait but DH is to pack up CHanee's stuff and bring him to her soon.

MA runs to the pet shop with a big grin and gloats to JY that Na Seon-Jae is about to be divorced.

migo132avi001956821lj9.jpg

MA to JY: but i'm saying this just in case, but don't be wavered or anything just cuz he's getting a divorce okay?!

---

migo132avi002000698yv1.jpg

migo132avi002013578ve7.jpg

JY: it's Hwang Ji-Yeong.

SA: what? who?

JY: could we meet right now if you have time?

=======================

tomorrow:

DJ approves DH and Ssonia.

JY gets water poured on her face by SA again.

SJ tells SA they should divorce.

Mr. Na blames Mrs. Na for SJ's pending divorce.

Woojin tells Jiyeong to marry him.

Guest damifino

Having just watched episode 128, 129, and 130, I can't help but think how true that old song from the musical "Camelot" is...

"How To Handle A Woman"

"How to handle a woman?

There's a way," said the wise old man,

"A way known by ev'ry woman

Since the whole rigmarole began."

"Do I flatter her?" I begged him answer.

"Do I threaten or cajole or plead?

Do I brood or play the gay romancer?"

Said he, smiling: "No indeed.

How to handle a woman?

Mark me well, I will tell you, sir:

The way to handle a woman

Is to love her...simply love her...

Merely love her...love her...love her."

SA is a simpleton. All she wants from SJ is to know that he loves her. Even after a huge blow as SJ having a sweater that JY made for him in their closet, she forgave rather easily with just a little show of affection from SJ such as saying he missed her and giving her a peck on the cheek before leaving for work. Little does she know that the rat is a rat is a rat. As long as she's with SJ, she's going to be miserable

On a side note, BH is a fool... he writes a report on how to market his and DH's love and he doesn't think that bettering himself so that he is more readily accepted by DP's mother is a good marketing tactic for their love? DP's mother probably won't accept him even if he betters himself, but still, it's worth a try rather than sulking because DP wants to come with an idea on how to tell others before actually doing it.

OK why in the world on God's green earth is DP apologize to JK. I mean really, BH is not her man. That greedy, money hungry cow treated BH like sh** on her shoe before she found out he was the president's "son". So she really doesn't have the right to be mad. BH never accepted her advances or led her on by any means. I know DP is sorry for hurting her "feelings" but c'mon she spilled coffee on you ON PURPOSE then later she trips you ON PURPOSE! Those two things in themselves coupled with the whole black bean porridge labeling mess are grounds for a a** kicking! :fury:

Since it looks as if DP will take the blame JK better keep her mouth shut about DanBeak!

OK I guess my lurking days are officially over! :D:w00t::lol:

Guest Animefanzgirl

OK why in the world on God's green earth is DP apologize to JK. I mean really, BH is not her man. That greedy, money hungry cow treated BH like sh** on her shoe before she found out he was the president's "son". So she really doesn't have the right to be mad. BH never accepted her advances or led her on by any means. I know DP is sorry for hurting her "feelings" but c'mon she spilled coffee on you ON PURPOSE then later she trips you ON PURPOSE! Those two things in themselves coupled with the whole black bean porridge labeling mess are grounds for a a** kicking! :fury:

Since it looks as if DP will take the blame JK better keep her mouth shut about DanBeak!

OK I guess my lurking days are officially over! :D:w00t::lol:

Amen Lettle! ;)

Guest merela

I thought the behavior of JK was nasty. BH not once ever went out with her. Everything was in her head. Sure, everyone knew she likes him (because he is the President's stepson), but they never went beyond office colleague relationship. BH even told her that he has someone in his heart. JK is partly right when she told DP that when DP apologizes, it meant she did something wrong. DP should never have apologized to JK. JK is succeeding to be the most hateful person on the show. SA is a sympathetic character because due to her ignorance, personality, upbringing, etc...she is who she is. She married a guy who does not love her (although he tried, but not hard enough). The problem is that SJ never completely purged JY out of his system. The fact that he helped her family out of financial trouble is a good example. If SJ no longer has any feelings for JY and truly concern about his wife, I doubt he would pay large sum of money to help JY's family. He knew no one would approve of his actions and that's why he wanted to keep it a secret.

WJ would be a silly fool if he asks JY to marry him now. Just like the psycho doctor, guys should not propose when the girl is not ready. Did he find out that SJ is getting a divorce? JY would be a bigger fool if she says yes. Her heart is still with SJ.

Guest Animefanzgirl

I thought the behavior of JK was nasty. BH not once ever went out with her. Everything was in her head. Sure, everyone knew she likes him (because he is the President's stepson), but they never went beyond office colleague relationship. BH even told her that he has someone in his heart. JK is partly right when she told DP that when DP apologizes, it meant she did something wrong. DP should never have apologized to JK. JK is succeeding to be the most hateful person on the show. SA is a sympathetic character because due to her ignorance, personality, upbringing, etc...she is who she is. She married a guy who does not love her (although he tried, but not hard enough). The problem is that SJ never completely purged JY out of his system. The fact that he helped her family out of financial trouble is a good example. If SJ no longer has any feelings for JY and truly concern about his wife, I doubt he would pay large sum of money to help JY's family. He knew no one would approve of his actions and that's why he wanted to keep it a secret.

WJ would be a silly fool if he asks JY to marry him now. Just like the psycho doctor, guys should not propose when the girl is not ready. Did he find out that SJ is getting a divorce? JY would be a bigger fool if she says yes. Her heart is still with SJ.

Amen to that too...everything except feeling sorry for Sua...sorry can't feel sorry for her she has always been an evil witch that had to get her way and did alot of nasty lil things to get SJ so to me she gets what she had coming from A LONG time ago...SJ is also getting what he deserves for marrying for money...and grandma and his mom are getting what they deserve too. Mom still is just interested in his position, the fact that she is talking about how they worked so hard to be where they are now to loose it. :tongue2: I always say what goes around comes around...so good for them...sorry can't feel sorry for any of them. I agree DP is stupid for appologizing. I feel sorry for JY because even though after all he did she REALLY needs to forget him...her problem is she has in her heart not the EVIL SJ he turned into for money and position but the kind SJ he was and the fond memories that she had with him...it is him that she has in her heart and he is the one she cares about and has trouble getting over...I thin SJ even though we all hate him for what he did is really not a bad guy he just did some bad things that if it was ME would be unforgivable but deep down I think he is a good guy that made a really bad decision and is paying for it now...and deservedly so, trust me...I still think that deep inside he is a good person who went wrong...the fact that his hurting JY continues to torment him and the fact that he paid her debt still show that good side...all be it, it is partially to relieve his own guilt <_< and I would not accept the money...but thats ME... :blush:

So SJ calls SA's bluff and accepts her offer. GOOD!

It's about time he free himself from her claws! What SA proberly wanted was unrelenting bowing to her and begging for her forgiveness. What's more, she figure his and his mother greedy nature would insure such actions would take place. By him saying let's divorced he is also saying he is no longer afraid of losing what they have to offer to him; thus, they have no hold on him! That's good..... that's very good.

Now I hope SJ will get his emotions in order and wooe SA for who she is and make her his real wife.

Guest reihei

Now I hope SJ will get his emotions in order and wooe SA for who she is and make her his real wife.

Yes, and stay away from JY!

Guest aznlafinbananaxp

oh man DP's gotta take JK outside and instead of apologizing, throw it down. BH is your man! He ain't never been JK's.

DP is too nice. I understand that she feels a little guilty but after what JK did, that guilt should have gone puff like the magic dragon. JK only likes BH cause of his status as the "son" of the company. (It'd turn out to be a SJ-SA relationship. Except not as bad.)

As for SJ and SA, they should just get back together, spare us all the trouble of having to see them complain to their respective parents and pretending to be tortured in this relationship. They deserve one another. WJ is rushing things a bit with JY. She is over SJ, I think, because she was able to call SA and tell her it was a misunderstanding. But I don't know if she's ready to go to WJ yet. It would be kind of off balanced where WJ is loving her a lot more than she him.

Is DP's mother really bothering anyone else? I can't believe she is able to say those things to DP about BH when her own son isn't managing his marriage right. I don't know how she can even face BH's family after what SJ did to SA. As much as I didn't like SA, marrying her was SJ's choice. And he's a jerk for wanting JY after marriage. SA is what he settled for, but he's dreaming for more. We can all say that JY is the one that he really loves, but it was him that left. I kind of feel bad for SA. I think she did love SJ, even if it were a superficial love, it was probably still deeper than SJ's love for money. And okay, she's spoiled, but she doesn't deserve to be treated the way SJ treated her. Lying to her, meeting with his ex-lover, liquidating all of his assets to pay off JY's father's debt. Big No No.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the progression of DP and BH's relationship. 8)

They are really too cute. (The cake. The picture and video messages.) They make me smile. Hehee.

Guest jerrybabie26

on SJ agreeing to divorce... it might just be a ploy. like when SA and SJ fought and SJ asked SA if she wanted him to die and was about ready to jump into the river and she ran after him.

he must have been thinking that he had a pretty tight hold on SA, that time.

but somehow, i think everything is finally sinking to SA. she might not fold this time around. although... the cap where SA was looking out the window might say otherwise XD

there are so many possible scenarios its crazy! hehehehe

on JK being a rude brat... its not as if she really likes BH. from the very beginning she hated his guts. she even probably thought of him as a pest, just by the way she looked and talked down to him. but just becoz she finds out that he's the presidents son she does a 180 and suddenly turns into a googly-eyed monster pretending to be in love. the way she's acting towards DP you'd think BH actually gave into her advances which is in fact the opposite. BH cringes everytime she's extra nice to him. hehehehe. in a sense, i see her like mrs na. a money hungry opportunist.

on DP apologizing to JK... i dont see why she would be guilty or sorry. BH and JK had no relationship whatsoever. if i were her i'd threaten to fire JK. its complete insubordination! who the hell trips the boss and spills coffee on the boss, even admitting it too and have the boss apologise for it too... its a loopy situation.

on mrs na... karma is biting her right back LOL

on mr na... i actually like his character. i understand his shouting binges. and just when he and SA were connecting too . sad for him too to have a money hungry wife and an oppotunist for a son.

on BH... despite being adorable.. i do also think that he should learn to think about the situation as a whole instead of jumping into things without complete consideration. but nonethless, i still WUV him hehehehe

thanks for the updates ^^

Archived