[drama 2007] Chosun Police 별순검

Guest Soy

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I JUST started watching this drama..

well the latest episode that played today.

The episode where a palace girl whom was murdered and the crew tried to find out what exactly happened and who actually murdered the girl~

I'm kind of surprised that no one has updated anything on this drama... o_o;

& not to be mean, (im a hardcore shinhwa fan) but I'm glad junjin didn't accept the main role..

now seeing the drama, it has a whole new atmosphere with actors and actresses that are great/experienced

and really captures the audience's attention.

this drama is AMAZINGLY good.

I dunno, I'm a sucker for CSI/Law& Order kind of stuff, so this automatically captured my interests.

It's not exactly, a drama where young teeny bopper actors are in and the setting/plot of the drama is really different from whats on TV now.

It amazes me how forensics were also used in crime scenes during the chosun era- I mean nowadays on TV all yu see are high tech crime labs that forensic scientists may or may not give the correct result, but with brains, common sense and a team of open minded, logical thinking people- the outcome is the same~

Without all the expensive equipment and everything.. they were still able to find the culprit.

i dunno about yu guys, but this drama is really underrated.

It's not even that graphic, you just have to think through~

even the supporting actors that play small roles have a huge impact on the plot of the episode.

Guest Hanjae

When I heard Chosun Police is coming out, I was so excited that I went all over the place looking for info, but I haven't heard anything ever since it was confirmed that Junjin will not be in this drama, and most people lost interest in it :/ I'm a total sucker for mystery/investigation dramas, and combined with historical, nothing can interest me more XD On Joo Wan is super cute and he's an excellent actor, which more than makes up for the loss.

I think you can get the Chinese subbed eps off Baidu (RMVB format) and there are torrents for the first two episodes on AsianEU, but I don't know about Clubbox.

• 9 months later...
Guest Vattenboll

TungTung fansubs

081002 Idol Show episode 13 (ENGLISH SUBBED)

EeTeuk, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin & Eunhyuk go on a trip to Byul Soon Geom Season 2's filming

location to meet actress Lee Chung Ah & take part in the filming. On the way there they play a quiz about Byul

Soon Geom (Chosun Police), CSI & words used in the palace. They also reenact some hilarious scenes from historical dramas.

thumbs20090115175345ic5.jpg

Available in our clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/tungtungsubs

For direct downloads, click HERE.

zmfwhl.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest JoongBoXiahJang

well this is played way long ago. lol but I think many people miss out on it.

here is the poster

police.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived