First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Eh, I regretted mine.

It started out with him [my ex] all like "I can make you feel good" then he started kissing my neck on his couch... which felt good...

til he totally killed it by trying to french kiss. Worst kisser ever. All he did was swish his tongue around like a washing machine, and he practically ate my face. I hated it.

But the second guy, I won't lie, he was a jackass but it was awesome while it lasted. Too bad.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baabygirl

I was teasing her by sticking out my tongue with my eyes closed. All of a sudden she licked and put her tongue inside my mouth. I love the dog, she dry humps my hand as well. ^_^

HAHA, I LOL'd at that : )

my first kiss was infront of all his friends while we were dancing at a bar, then it quickly turned into a extrememly short makeout session... it was amazing never the less..

but after... maybe i was too drunk or something.. but after when we were at his place and we made out, i realized how bad of a kisser he was. it was like eals swimming im my mouth, LMAO, sad thing is , he was experienced, i wasnt....but now...xD i taught him wel. hahahaha

Guest witchery

First one was cringe-worthy =X

Second one was alright.

Depends on the person haha

Some people are like lions and they just LUNGE forward with their mouth gaping open

Guest clairdeluned

It was actually nice :P I had no idea what I was doing (am I the only one who just went with the flow by doing what she saw in movies? :lol:) and he had quite a bit more experience. I think I liked the kiss more than I liked him :sweatingbullets:

Guest kwanitee

my first was actually not even with my first boyfriend. it was with a best friend. he was trying to comfort me after my first breakup, and suddenly he leans forward and starts kissing me. i was totally despondent at the time [[helloo! i was just kind of crying, haha.]] i regret kissing him back. my first makeout session tasted like those blue doritos. i don't like them to this day. ><"

my first makeout session with tongue was a surprise. we were on the bus to disneyland, and i was in the middle of eating an orange lollipop. orange-flavored, with tongue, and on the way to the "happiest place on earth"? it was awesome. (=

Guest Miss Vivienne

SOB. I haven't had one yet, but my guy friend did.

He's really... a Romeo of the modern times, I swear. After their first fight, he texted her so while their parents were sleeping, they went to the park to count and name stars while laying on the grass. They tickled each other until the moment just came... He said it was like a movie because they weren't really making out, just taking it slow and romantically.

When he told me this, I strangled him, LOL.

"WHAT IS THIS, A KOREAN DRAMA?! HUHH?!"

JEALOUSSSSYYYY. T_T

-falls dramatically with cold blue lighting OTL-

Guest dorqx1

My first makeout session was so embarrassing! ><"

It was my first boyfriend, we looked at each other in the eye and we were headed for a kiss and he started sticking his tongue and it was moving around everywhere like an eel. I didn't know what to do with my tongue so I kinda just left it still for a little LOOOL

Guest yellowchild

Made out in the theaters during the whole movie, went into another room, same thing again. he pretty much sucked.

My first make out session was disgusting.

Wasn't exactly mutual, either.

All of a sudden he pinned me against the wall and jammed his tongue in my mouth.

Was fricken disgusting as hell, I couldn't escape ):

After HE was done, he asked "Did you like it?"

And I replied "I'm going home."

asklfjakslflmnasflkjqwioqw.

Close to a 'scarred for life' experience.

^ thats pretty sexy though, well, to me, i just love it when the guy pins you.

Guest Uyen Duong

I was teasing her by sticking out my tongue with my eyes closed. All of a sudden she licked and put her tongue inside my mouth. I love the dog, she dry humps my hand as well. ^_^

BAHAHAHAHAHA, at first I was like, "Wow, she's feisty.." Then it became a, "o__O?!?! WUH?"

LMAOOOOOOOO.

Some had such cute moments~~~ AHH! When will mine be TT____TT..

Guest NuChee

..it was outside, middle of the night.

haha, unexperienced..i'm not sure whether to say it was good or not.

it was awkward..he was my first kiss. :/

^

omg I reckon.

It's so hot when a guy pins you against the wall haha

^ true.

but yeah..

INSTEAD he pinned me to the bed. it was hot.. too bad things didn't work out. ;(

Guest si11y_wabb1t

it was lovely

and he even asked me the next day if we went too fast or anything

it feels special when you don't go at it right away lol

Guest mrsjaejoong

oh god... it was so childish

during spin the bottle with friends

even though at the time, ppl were making out like crazy

i thought it would be just a peck with me and him because we don't know eachother that well

i guess i was wrong

:blink: <--- that was me after

Guest geenarh

i remember my first makeout session O__O;;

not romantic at all, it was at a train station at 7am .______.;;

my best one to date?

it wasnt even with a guy i was actually going out with >__>

there goes all my romantic stories, pft ~

Guest stradivarius

wahaha... some are cute though...

mine was hellsome. yucks.

at the back of the bus with his thick lips that goes all over my lips and his tongue all over my mouth and it was slobberish. To think back, it was like a vacuum. puahahah..

i totally can't forget that moment and is too embarrassed to share with my friends. or even my current s/o.

Archived