Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Got this from minah at Chuno's

http://www.diodeo.com/id=newsdiodeo&mo...&pt_code=01

what can I say, Dahae is back with her cheerful sunny personalities, 3 of them were so happy together and OJH's dimples are to die for...and Dahae put her hand on OJH's tight for 1-2 second, he he I love it. (we know she's always like that when she's laughing, her hand is everywhere)-I'm like that too, complete with slapping sometimes-my friends really hate it.

Guest janezio

Got this from minah at Chuno's

http://www.diodeo.com/id=newsdiodeo&mo...&pt_code=01

what can I say, Dahae is back with her cheerful sunny personalities, 3 of them were so happy together and OJH's dimples are to die for...and Dahae put her hand on OJH's tight for 1-2 second, he he I love it. (we know she's always like that when she's laughing, her hand is everywhere)-I'm like that too, complete with slapping sometimes-my friends really hate it.

I also love seeing the way LDH put her hand on Zio's thigh so freely and unreservedly (00.49)!

Wishing Lee Da Hae and her fans a very Blessed and Wonderful Christmas!

Thanks for sharing the link mak, can't help but smile watching that candid interview. Dahae's so cute laughing.

I don't know i like OJH and JH's hair down, somehow i got used to it watching the trailers, photos and the press con, looking bad boy-ish but true gentlemen.

To Lee Da Hae and all my chinggus here:

A Merry Christmas to all.

Let's enjoy the holidays as we wait for Chuno and Dahae's return in our screens. :)

Guest iamcharm12

Woah! It's been ages. I read that Jan 6 is Chuno's airing, can't wait to see her again on screen. :)

anyways, dropping by to say greet everyone Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy the holidays, God Bless.

As always, thanks for the updates guys!

and... I'm not sure if it's already Christmas in your own part of the world... but here it already is so I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays! Go and pig out to your heart's content! I love you all chinggus!

Guest imogene_af

^

ohmyGoodness was that naked Tae Ha putting Hye Won down?! LOL oh wow. He probably thought she was a man or something. It looks like it was the night she escaped her honeymoon.

Merry Christmas everyone, I'm not in Seattle so I do not get to check my soompi habit as often. But I am very thankful for this Lee Da Hae community/fandom. You all are so awesome.

Have a fun holiday!

Ah I really want to watch the trailer of Chuno, the one shown at the press conference.. ah too bad baidu or youku videos do not work for me >.< What??? TaHae doing what to Hye won???? Oh my.. I have to watch this now!!!

^^ ngothuha, is that the link to the trailer shown at press con????

Yeah, Have a safe and Merry Christmas!!!! :D I wish DaHae a safe and jolly x'mas as well!

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

The thread has been very quiet since it's the hols season.. bet everyone's been partaaaying hard eh? ^^

I haven't checked out the latest trailer yet..sighz... like csfan, I can't access youku smoothly at all. =( I viewed like the first 5 secs and everything just froze and wouldn't move. <_< But the goooood thing is that 6th Jan is nearing... YAAAYY!!

Btw, some naver updates..

Our Sageuk heroines of 2010

20091226000184_0.jpg

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...&subctg2=00

Yes! Jan 6th is coming closer!! I am getting really excited.. I think the thread is quieter these days because its the holidays heheh Unfortunately I am not partying hard hehe waiting for jan 6th to come to party with you guys! hehehe Cannot wait until we all fan-girl over the hot guys/abs in Chuno!!! and of course, envy LDH's acting and presence in the man-ly drama :)

ripgal thanks for the news! Oh who's that in the first pic? I know thats Han Hye Jin and then LDH of course! :D I cant seem to figure out the first one... hehe seems like there are a few sagueks in the coming year, eh? Hmm I thought Han Hyo Joo was also doing a saguek???

edit: yeah I am still waiting for that conference video to be uploaded in YT or another player that works for me... I do not like baidu or youku hehe

Hello chinggus! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas~

Here's a treat!

KBS WORLD Chuno/ The Slave Hunters Poster

Chuno/ The Slave Hunters Poster

1261548204slavehuntersp.jpg

======

Love the new trailer, the music is awesome, everything looks good. Soooo excited! 10 days to go~ :D

======

edited to add:

Un Nyun/ Hye Won in disguise~

58810103.jpg

hw1.jpg

Hye Won's so pretty!

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

cr: naver

Thanx maccay for the goodies..

The poster looks magnificent... and I love love Hye Won's expression there. So full blast of emotions... =(

Looks like our dream of seeing Da Hae being an adventure girl will come true in Chuno?

Can't wait to see Hye Won conquer the woods with Tae Ha! YAH!

Transvestite? hahaha... :lol:

I just find it funny that they used the word.

I think Hye Won's gonna be in disguise as a man... but too bad it's not working for me.

She's just too pretty!

Thanks maccay for the poster and the pics! LDH looks so gorgeous in disguise! Yes, I agree that Hye won is too pretty to disguise as a man! If Tae Ha does mistaken her as a guy, I dont know where his eyes are hehehe I dont think I've seen any guy who's got such flawless skin and timid small body structure hehehe

Oh any body know if the trailer is uploaded in YT (the one from press conf)??? Yes! Another 8 days to go!!! But I am excited about LDH being an emcee at the KBS awards :)

Anyways guys, have a safe and happy New Year!!! :D