Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Thanx so much for sharing the pics!

Da Hae looked soooooooo gorgeous that night.

Loved how she was glowing and shining with so much radiance... she's obviously very happy! :D

Guest imogene_af

thank you so much for the HQ pictures, she's just... RADIATING with such beauty and happiness right now. such a contrast from last year's pictures? I think the haircut really did wonders too.

I really enjoy reading all your comments and review on her latest scandal, but for me just mixed feeling, everytime if there are scandal, I always wish her with my man ,he he.. :D . Anyway, I'm not against it if the rumour is true, KJW is one hottest guy eventhough I'm not very familiar with him (only watch Hong Gil Dong half way).

Sound fishy also, out of nowhere she is actually a close friend with KJW, not sure which one is true-if KJW really called her from Singapore, and then joined her in Phuket-80% I can say there is something between them. If they only met coincedently over there, then it is true, they are only friends.

On 46th Award there-I really like her looks, she's back with her vibrant and cheerful personalities which set her apart from the others.

^ Haha, where are all your girl friends Da Hae? All of your chinggus are guys! :P

If they're a couple, I'm more than happy. But if they're only friends or Oppa-DongSaeng, I'm fine with it too.

I'm happy if Da Hae's happy.. ^_^

Now, let us move on to more IMPORTANT stuff ~ CHUNO!

Some new unseen Chuno stills..

chn4.jpg

chn.jpg

chn2.jpg

chn3.jpg

credits: baidu

===

Awww... look at uri Jang Hyuk and Da Hae... smiling at each other so sweetly...<333

It's funny how Da Hae kept looking JH's way and Ji Ho still smiled so wide..

Shouldn't he grab her and say," Hey, that's my girl!" :lol:

If anything, the atmosphere on set is sure great.

^ LOL! I love the way JH goofs around the pictorial! You can see the level of comfort LDH and JH about working with each other again! haha! OJH seems to blend in well as well... LDH does seem like she's always looking at JH! haha!

oh no jo what happened to your siggy!

Guest anne0129

^Wonder what they were talking about that DH and JH seems to project a fun photoshoot. I mean I watch JH in Family Outing and he seems like the kind of guy who doesn't easily get close with girls since even when he already guested twice in FO he did not show that kind of light atmosphere with Hyori. It just makes me happy when I see them seeming to have so much fun which makes me more at ease that CHUNO will do really well. I feel that if the actors are having a blast on the set you can certainly see it and feel it with the show itself. Look at YB, the cast seems to be having so much fun that even the audience are slowly being pulled in and enjoying the show as well.

Sorry for rambling. Just very happy for uri Da Hae. CHUNO, FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest imogene_af

lol kjh's side was the one who claimed that he called to meet up with her, it could be an indication too that they are really friends. I still find it fishy. their silence also probably adds to it, but it's better that way.

JH and DH are close since it is their second project together plus, both of them list each other as close friends. So the rapport is perfect.

I hope they release the official poster soon.

Haha, I think I tried to get away with my super big sized GIF! :lol:

Just deleted everything and now searching for a prettty Chuno banner... hehehe..

It's indeed a fishy encounter. But it really COULD be just a coincidence. If they knew each other before, and are good friends/Oppa-DongSaeng, it isn't strange for them to meet up. KJH on his 7th Grade promo, Da Hae on her short vacation... and hey, we're here at the same place, why don't we spend some good time together? hehehee.. :P

But both sides aren't saying anything much, so I guess we'll just have to let time tell!

Guess what I found in KJH's thread? haha..

kjhldh.jpg

:lol:

"Why is it so hard just to be together?"

HAHAHA...jkjk..

And some old clips I found on naver...

http://www.mgoon.com/view.htm?id=2676660

http://www.diodeo.com/id=hilove&movie=...&pt_code=01

Guest imogene_af

^

did oppa-dongsaeng say hi to each other? Usually a brother would have pushed his sister. LOL.

you know they probably passed each other.

Fortunately or unfortunately, they didn't speak about the scandal in the red carpet. haha.

yeah it could be just a coincidence... upon many coincidences. that stuff happens. it's a small world after all.

I think oppa was too busy talking to another girl that even when dong-saeng passed by, he didn't notice! haha...

I read in the Chinese forums, a lot of them are very supportive of this pair.

They say that their heights and physiques match well, and have this elegant aura which go well together.. hehe..

Omigosh! I already hate that girl for getting in between them! I wanna push all those men and that girl off the red carpet so that our lovebirds can exchange "affectionate stares*! AHAHA!

I can see that LDH's head is angled towards KJH's direction... maybe she wanted to say hi but he was too busy talking to another girl!!! haha! LOL I sound like a lunatic bitter jealous fangirl! If KJH hears me he'd probably run away from me! HAHAHA!

psssssssst! KJH! look at our girl! OPPA OPPA! she was trying to get your attention... she wanted you to see her as a woman... not as a dongsaeng but you didn't look at her... disappointed she decided to walk on ahead... but right when she passed by him she caught his attention... he spaced out in his conversation with the OTHER girl... he wanted to catch a second glance at that gorgeous woman who just passed by... but it was too late... all he can stare at was her sexy back... <_<

sigh! I wonder how long it would take me to get over this! HAHA

Guest imogene_af

^

it looks like someone who works with him or for the awards, she seems to be instructing him with something. stop hatin, perv. LOL.

^ sorry I can't help it! the little fangirl monster just takes over me sometimes! ahaha! maybe she was instructing him... "hey restrain yourself... we just refuted the rumors you can't go all night giving her affectionate, "non-dongsaeng" stares!" NYAHAHAHA!

Wow, thanks for all the goodies ripgal. Same here hagrid i wanted to push those people in between them.

So close but not that close .*big sigh*. Seems like Dahae's looking at him. But erhm KJH's peripheral vision must be working too. :lol:

I just finished watching the whole awards show, i'm happy seeing glimpses of Dahae before she presented.

She's absolutely glowing, sorry can't help putting red carpet photo's of Dahae and KJH.

dh2.jpgkjhfj.jpg

Flowers for Dahae? :lol:

cr: naver

some caps...

091106the46thdaejongfil.jpg

Uri Dahae serious watching KJH presenting.

091106the46thdaejongfilt.jpg

KJH accepting his award.

Watch here the signing of the e-guestbook.

Dahae's @ 2:48, love her siggy.

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/47069

Guest imogene_af

^

LOL that's cold they kept focusing on her when he was presenting. hahahaha.

oh and the "girl" y'all hating on is Kim Hee Chul hahahahaa. he's a guy. you haters!

^

LOL that's cold they kept focusing on her when he was presenting. hahahaha.

oh and the "girl" y'all hating on is Kim Hee Chul hahahahaa. he's a guy. you haters!

LOL NO WAYYYY! haha! what the!?! haha! wonder what they could be talking about that's more important than exchanging stare codes with DH! hahaha

I didn't get to see the pArt when KJH was presenting but really did they intentionally do that? are they aware of the "rumor" and did they want to see if there's something to it! You go LDH... keep a blank face! haha!

Guest imogene_af

^

they knew it was coming, the press was waiting to ask them in the red carpet but they didn't answer those questions. And you know how they have those HUGE screens when you are watching the awards? Yea. Dahae probably saw her face plastered in all those screens as soon as they mentioned him.

I really don't like that soymixer ad, they made her look older than what she really is. Justnoproductionvalue.

Thanks for the goodies, though!