Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest antinh85

^ lolz Da hae seems to have too many guy friends. Which may be a good and bad thing. Wonder why she doesn't get along with girls more.

Ripgal? where is the Mr.x review? can you link me to it. I read DB review and i agreed with all of her comments. It's enjoyable but it's not great. I may be bais because i like Jung il woo more because i can't seem to like the main guy. I'm not enjoying seeing him with Eun Hye. Watching it, i keep thinking that if Lee Dong Wook was in this role, i would love it so much. But anyhow, hope it gets better.

Guest imogene_af

^

I was actually thinking Dong Wook too. I just do not buy YSH, and why does he have that mustache? He also shouts all the time and it's a bit hard to get used to. Mustache + yelling = not so sexay. It reminds me of an uncle... not someone I wanna lust over. He has flashes of vulnerability that I like but overall I think he's borderline OTT school of acting.

It's so awkward. JIW is too pretty for me. YEH has had sizzling chemistry with her leading men, and I keep picturing LDW would have been perrrrfect over the two guys because that boy bless him, after MY GIRL his comedic timing and his dramatic sensitivity as an actor probably went up 200%. hehe.

I caught a few episodes of MFL (one and a half haha), and the treatment is kind of scarily reminding me of how Hello! Miss (and before you jump at my throat, I have nothing but plain disdain for Hello! Miss and I thought Lee Da Hae was mediocre at my kindest there, so stab if you want) was... kind of lot of plot jumps, a little over-the-top-convenient, and the heroine isn't written in the most likeable light. Just milking itself silly by YEH power, but I thought she deserves better material than this. gawdIhopeYEHfansdontkillme.

Anyway, this is Mr.X's take on it... click at your own risk. and erm... he's reviewing Chuno.

http://www.soompi.com/content/75813

Guest antinh85

^

thanks man. Whoa ..reading that really blows my mind. He's really harsh in his ways of thinking but it's outright true. His comments about YEH made me about the situation with "hello miss" too. I also felt that Da Hae did "hello miss" just to fatten her wallet and among other things. But every actor has their ups and downs. YEH had a fairly smooth ride into the acting business so now it's her low point. Sung Yuri had it tougher in her days so i dont think this is anything. YEH has tons of fans, she will go very far in this business if she puts all her heart in it.

As for YSH ..i thought he was OTT too. But in a way, i kinded expected the OTTness in this kind of drama. Funny it kinded reminded me of Yoo rin's OTT in "My girl".But Da hae was too cute so i didn't care much for it. BUT YSH mustache just bothers me.

Guest imogene_af

^

antinh- Yeah, I also had flashbacks of LDH in Hello! Miss, about her pay there and all the CF offers going on that time. In fairness to LDH though, she did not want H!M at first but KBS was adamant on getting her on board.

Lee Dong Wook had a last interview... mentions Da Hae, My Girl Shippers rejoice. :lol:

http://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2009/08...002511001_1.jpg

Eugene and Lee Da Hae Promise to Visit Me

LOL there ya go, they both promised to visit.

He listed his faithful friends who he thinks are going to visit too? Or either Eugene or Da Hae are gonna drag them? LOL.

He mentions, Eugene, Lee Da Hae, Park Si Yeon, and Kim Hyun Joo as his faithful friends.

A bit OT: if you watched Eugene's MBC interview, she was asked to pick between a bunch of men she picked him over anyone else. I think Eugene is like his main BFF, huh? He says they always go watch movies. LDW is like... a male version of LDH sometimes. haha. No wonder they are friends.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908290002511001

awww sweeeeettttt..we know LDW is friends with Da Hae but just reading about him saying that Eugene and Da Hae both promised to visit him...just makes me go "Awwwwwwwww"

I finally read Mister X's MFL review...and yeaaah..let's all cross our toes, fingers and everything else that can be crossed that Chuno will be a good drama.

Guest imogene_af

^

I pray the same thing too, mah dear.

OHMYGOD, the additional cast of HOT men in CHUNO is really made to like... give my estrogen a whirl or something. I'm having a nosebleed seeing those men. CHOI CHUL HO, people. CHOI CHUL HO!

'Lee Da Hae will visit me...' Awwwwwww. Thank you, thank you for dropping the news. This is enough for me. Howver, I can see a funny side on this also, he listed 4 among most beautiful womens in Korea as his best buddy-imagine how in reality (if) 4 of them really secretly wishing him to choose either one of them-can you imagine another kdrama in here :lol:

So far based on news, forums- Eugene is the most vocal on her relationship with LDW, the rest just gave generic replies-we are good friends, bla bla...

At the moment (I know I'm biased)-if he want to choose, he will choose MY GIRL or OUR GIRL LEE DA HAE he he he. No sane man this this world will reject her if she propose right, (even Wilber Pan noticed how charming ldh is just by watching MY GIRL)- and I know LDW will never make her sad, he is not that type -IF.

With KHJ eventhough strong chemistry on and off screen, to me just like temporary crush-more on sexual feeling I think-nothing more-LDW mentioned many time-he can only attracted to girls after long friendship plus etc.

Guest ripgal

Awww.. how sweet of Wookie to mention his girl-friends! :lol:

He's totally like a male version of Da Hae, maybe that's why they click so well..hahaha..

But he has a fair share of close male celeb friends to count too.... Kim Tae Woo from GOD is one of em..

===

Just heard that Choi Chul Ho will be in Chuno as well?

Goodness, the list of hunky men are increasing... will Da Hae add them to her list of guy friends? hahah..

Guest imogene_af

:lol: Wookie is pimp that's a bunch of hawt girls for friends.

In other news...

But really the CHUNO cast = nosebleed of hotness.

Did LDH cut her hair yet? When are we counting down?

Anyway, anyone else have a feeling that CHUNO is way bigger than you initially thought? It's kind of real intimidating actually. All these men for the roles are quite a surprise.

Edited:

Another LDW article, he actually said those girls will all visit him. All promised to visit him. Awww. They should have a little partay don't you think?

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=27434

Guest anne0129

Hello! I'm sorry for being so clueless but may I ask where I can read the reviews of Mister X? I'm curious on how he goes about reviewing series. Thanks.....you guys got me curious when you mention how he critiqued MFL. Was he harsh or not? Thanks. :)

------Nevermind, found it........Sorry! ^______^

Guest imogene_af

But you guys should read how he reviewed LDH in Green Rose, he was not harsh with her but the expectations might be a tad higher so it gets scarier. :lol:

Review: http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/korean-tv-...ews-green-rose/

for Lee Da-Hae, my first impression of her acting in 낭랑18세 (Sweet 18) wasn’t that much wrong: she’s one of the best new talents to come in a long time. It’s not just the ability to show vulnerability (her crying scenes are fantastic, just about the best I’ve seen on TV this 2005), but also maturity, mental toughness. Her breakthrough role was in the 2004 MBC Daily Drama 왕꽃 선녀님 (Lotus Flower Fairy), for which she received the ‘Best New Actress’ award, but if her improvement here and in the new, hilarious SBS Drama 마이걸 (My Girl) is of any indication, she’ll go places pretty fast. The rest of the cast, especially Kang Shin-Il, Park Sang-Myun, Kim Seo-Hyung and Seonwoo Jae-Deok turn in very effective performances, helping deliver the somewhat hackneyed dialogue in a convincing manner.

Anyway, I am not a big fan of her rather one-dimensional character in GREEN ROSE, however, I thought she made tidal waves out of a little puddle they gave her. She made do with her rather flat character and made it with such panache and intensity. I remember seeing her from GREEN ROSE and MY GIRL was similar to being in a culture shock... I could not comprehend it was the same young woman playing both roles. I thought HELLO! MISS was sort of just an easy route for her, and I was unsure of her as an actress, but seeing how she handled Dal Rae in ROBBERS the woman trying to carry sunshine but beneath that exterior is dark and drowning in sadness, she gave me hope again. Pity she was underused/underwritten/mishandled in the next drama of hers and her drama outside of the camera went centerstage instead.

CHUNO is kind of a scary territory, but I will have faith in her.

awwww, Mr x really harsh on YEH and other actress as well, I know he was referring to Ko Hye Sun also on that article-yes their fans need to be strong-if they really read that review-but I doubt it cos nearly most of their fans still in teens (most computer/internet savvy), rarely they want to read to that kind of review-they prefer allkpop, popseoul.

Congrate dahae-not easy to get compliment from such an expert like Mr x. Next time, if I come across any of her antis just simply bashing ldh on her acting, I know where to ask them to refer to.

Guest imogene_af

^

I think bloggers/ even critics in Korea have a consensus that she's a GOOD actress, but who has been rather dismal in her acting choices. That's a big flaw in acting too, because they think she puts her acting to waste.

I hope they give her integrity and maturity a chance in CHUNO, though. I think it's up to a good thing when she picked Un Nyun/Hye Won. At least I hope so.

I won't bother with haters, I'll just let her work speak for itself.

Good LAWD when is CHUNO broadcasting?!

http://www.siminilbo.co.kr/article.aspx?ca...090830165100186

this says October.

Make up yo damn minds, foo.

Guest lolobe

Hi first time posting here :D

Lee da hae is one of my best female actors, My girl was the best drama i ever saw her start in and one of my best

Lee dong wook and LDH was the best couple i ever seen they are just to cute XD

Welcome Lolobe, hope you enjoy reading our craziness her-we are as most poeple said passionate, crazy fans of ldh. Yes, ldh is a very special actress.

Guest antinh85

^

OH ji Ho and jang huk are both handsome but you know i like youngsters.. Ji suk.. some pics soon please!!!!!!!!!! Too bad he's only a minor character.. Waiting to see his and Danny's picssssssss......

I think she will have a fine time shooting with all the stress of this kind of intense series. She's great friends with that guy from "green rose" and jang huk. Lessen the pressure since they know each other so well.

Guest ripgal

Hei guys... back for a while here..

Internet has been a bother lately...I always get disconnected.. =(

Anywayz, I saw new pictures of Oh Ji Ho...and daymn, he's one fine and delicious man! :P

I still think he looks a bit mixed...and modern... but I like the gruff and haggardness.. can he have it on him all the way thru the end of the drama? hehehe..

A news link I found on naver

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...06225791970.htm

It's not a big deal...but I think it talks about drama casting confusions lately..

And Da Hae was mentioned as part of Chuno...

Guest imogene_af

^

He kind of looks like those Roman gladiators. But I am liking what I see, you can tell he is totally immersing himself in the role, and I am giving him A for effort. I did not think OJH had it in him, but I am proven wrong right now. So OJH -1 ...Amber -0. Let's see acting department later.

But the CHUNO team are giving more emphasis on his pictures than Jang Hyuk's, I hope they release JH's too.

Anywayssss... I hope they give releases as soon as Lee Da Hae takes centerstage.