Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

all her news mentions that she is coming back via Chuno, huh? So I guess the news caught on, now master underwater can do some water stunts for CHUNO, right? Hehehehe. Although they said there are still waiting on official confirmation but she is pretty much a go.

press conferences are usually a week before the airing, since we won't see her til January, probably not til then. I really hope it's LATER January because no one watches TV in the new year in Korea.

thanks for all the updates, chinggus!

maccay- that video was in Robbers time, I think she mentions something about sageuks in that specific interview, so I guess they thought it was a coincidence?

CHUNO is being compared to LEGEND and JUMONG. scary.

Just how many episodes is Iris? I hope it extends til... later January. Even like... March. LOL. Early January isn't a strong run in the ratings game unless you premiere around December.

Guest imogene_af

^

That article stated that CHUNO will be in the second half of THIS YEAR.

Ohmygoodness, KBS make up your minds.

:lol: Lots of news on LDH over her cyworld water posts, they said she looks like a beautiful mermaid. :lol:

my preferred CHUNO date: Late October or Later January... even Feb-March... just for rating's sake.

I think CHUNO can be tough competition just due to its subject matter and how the current Korean audience are drawn to sageuks.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^yeah shes gorgeous. hahah bikini photoshoot. how many men will drool?

yeah for the ratings sick, please.

but even if during the winter holidays, would it affect chuno much?

cause this show would be targeted for mostly the order generation right?

wow compared to jumong and legend!?!

YAY!

Guest imogene_af

^

yeah but new year's festivities even affected JUMONG back then. people don't watch tv. so if they are gonna show CHUNO either later January, or I'd rather October.

That says she'll star again with Jang Hyuk in Chuno as its heroine. yaaay!

Guest ripgal

Don't mind me posting your Chuno fan-art here right chinggu?

imogene ze artist always works wonders huh?

chuno2.png

Your blending is amazing chinggu.

And with your narrations to follow with.. damn, how can you be so good?

===

Mister X has just replied in the Chuno thread... makes me so freaking excited knowing that he's also looking forward to this one.. :w00t:

Still a tad worried about Chun Sung Il the writer. I'm watching 7th Grade Civil Servant right now, and I'm bored to tears (yes, even with my fav Kang Ji Hwan and Kim Ha Neul). It's a big box office hit, but I dunno, the storyline's just plain dull and uninteresting for me. Hopefully he'll work better with sageuks...^_^

And downloading Conspiracy in the Court atm too.. can't wait to watch this masterpiece! :D

Guest imogene_af

^

bwah! thanks for posting, Jo. I was contemplating whether to post it here or not, but tadaaa! thanks for posting.

LOL. if you guys only knew what I did to look for an Oh Ji Ho-like sageuk-y outfit, ohmygoodness, thank you Rookie drama, but I still had to tweak his look a LOT. LOL.

Gurrrl, that ain't me being good... that's just me being excited. :D I thought my lines were cheesy, but glad ya liked it.

I am watching CiC right now, and I like the way he handles the drama... a lot. The visuals are so LUSH, the pacing is real fast, and whatdyaknow, shallow me is happy because this director is good for kisses!

I am still waiting for the full subs, but so far I am liking what I see.

The writer is known for his "snappy, flashy dialogue"... which may not translate well for us non-Koreans. I haven't seen Grade 7, Civil Servant yet... but it's BORING you? OMO! And you love KJH and KHN!

Guest imogene_af

So apparently her trip was actually pretty recent, and she may be still vacationing around. It is because this will be her last trip for the year before she gets back to working nonstop again, since she will star in "Chuno", so looks like she already misses her friends that much, huh? These are according to HK sources who said she visited Phuket quite recently with all her old friends.

Ha! I humbly stand corrected. And looks like media is confirming, she is in Chuno.

source: baidu

question... does she have a BEYOND event tomorrow? 8/25?

Guest maccay

^

This is sooo good, imogene when you get excited, you create wonders, your Chuno fan-art is beautifully done. I will definitely be a critic when the official one comes, yours might be the best. I'm a fan, i'm a fan :lol: Please do more, maybe you can make a banner, this will be my first banner ever. :lol:

Her Phuket trip and mermaid photos made a lot of attention and they've been mentioning Chuno. Media has confirmed she's in Chuno! woot! woot! :lol: Another thing that makes me super excited is Mister X will be a critic on this and will be subbing this. Hoooraayyy! :D

Talkin about her trip in Phuket, she did mention in one of her photos ( the one on the bed with her friend) that this trip is her last trip in 2009. I can see why she's missing all her friends and the fun of course. Her friend Apple left a message that the good feeling is gone... They must be back in Korea now. I know that feeling when you have to go back to reality after a trip, aiks back to work. :rolleyes:

Guest imogene_af

^

I think she will not be travelling for a while once she gets busy again. Her friend Apple seems so sad too, aw. Hopefully they all visit her on the set this October.

seems like Mr.X has some connections with the director, hehehehe and I love what he said about Lee Da Hae, potentially one of the best actresses of her generation. WOAH WOAH WOAH.

aaww, you are too sweet mah dear, I want to wait for official pictures before I go banner happy. hahahaa, but definitely I am so EXCITED Lee Da Hae is back to work.

CHUNO is being compared to LEGEND and JUMONG. scary.

Just how many episodes is Iris? I hope it extends til... later January. Even like... March. LOL. Early January isn't a strong run in the ratings game unless you premiere around December.

That is definitely a big burden of comparison. Let's just hope viewers are looking forward to it as well.

IRIS..hmmmm not sure but they have finished filming already. Even if the drama is a huge success I doubt they'd do extensions. The most they can do is 1-2 special episodes.

imogene : I know exactly what you mean by having a tough time finiding OJH's pic in hanbok....lol.

Guest ripgal

question... does she have a BEYOND event tomorrow? 8/25?

I remember in one of her BEYOND Event ads, there were events scheduled in the last week of August..

Not sure whether they're just product promos or whether she's also scheduled to attend..

And according to the Chinese news, no 100% confirmation indicating that she's in for Chuno. They only say that it may be her last trip because rumor has it that she's considering Chuno and may not be able to travel again for quite some time if she confirms her role.

She's being really secretive about this...hmmm..

===

o/t:

I watched like half an hour of Conspiracy in the Court and I liked it a lot.

The direction is really spot on and the PD uses really good music too...

Too bad I can't get hold of lower quality vidz... aja-aja only hosts 1.5GB vids and my internet line can't cope with that..=(

Amber, you're watching it too right? Where from?

Re: 7th Grade Civil Servant

Yes, indeed it had my favorites KJH and KHN. But it was just crappy to the core for me. There were some funny and comedic moments, but that's about all. KJH was spot on as the rookie agent, but there wasn't anything captivating about his character. KHN was just okay, she has done better. Their chemistry was not as up to par as I had thought...etc. The writing's ermm... pretty bland I'd say? Direction wasn't that good either... Overall, I'd say I can't understand why this became a blockbuster hit last year.. :o

Hopefully Chun Sung Il can do something good with Chuno...

Guest imogene_af

^

I think she's in, I just don't see why not. :lol:

CIC IS very good isn't it, it's just that I only got to the part were there were subs available.

Jo- I got the same stuff from aja aja and I am probably killing my computer as we speak. There are videos up in vikii too, if you are interested.

your comments scared me over Grade 7, Civil Servant... but I hope as Mr.X said that PD can control the writer.

Guest ripgal

My apologies for creeping you out on the writer..hehehe..

We should have faith on PD Kwak to do his magic..

I finished Ep 1 of CITC.

One word - MESMERIZED!

The direction is really spot on... no wonder he's hailed as one of the best fusion sageuk PDs around.

Guest ripgal

Okay, the news that we have been waiting for...

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

http://www.segye.com/Articles/SPN/ENTERTAI...1=&subctg2=

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002833416

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...082617171339756

Da Hae has announced her decision!! :w00t:

YAYYYY!!

====

And some more Chuno unrelated news..

Lee Da Hae, Lee Min Ki and Park Han Byul appointed as goodwill ambassadors of Konkuk University

PYH2009082607970001300_P2.jpg

NISI20090826_0001641268_web.jpg

NISI20090826_0001641274_web.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002836239

credits: naver

wahahahahahhaa...she is OFFICIALLY on Chuno now....finally!!! Thanks ripgal. Love her latest pics..she looks so happy she's practically beaming!