jh3s.jpg

jh4x.jpg

Her friend likes to bother her on the plane

pkt25.jpg

Looking so relaxed...

jh5.jpg

nice place eh?

p11j.jpg

Wan, Apple (Anjeonghui) and Cherry (finally i now know her friends name) ;)

Her close friend Apple likes to leave comment on Dahae's cyworld saying blah blah blah blah...

yet she's a friend she can count on... I didn't know this girl is so funny, her vids are kewl!

I also like her peace sign photo, she loves the sea but it's polluted?

credit: Dahae and Apple's cyworld

Guest ripgal

^ Thanx for the additional pictures..

I think Da Hae's pretty well equipped with her pc/internet surfing skills already..hahaa..

She's been posting quite a lot of her pictures lately..:D

But that's a good thing for us, at least we know she's been having loads of fun outside.. with her closest friends..

I've probably said this gazillion times..

But Da Hae looks wonderful in yellow..

jh4x.jpg

So lovely~~

===

So her friend's name is Apple? Haha...how cute of them!

Apple and cherry make a perfect combo! :lol:

Guest maccay

^

Apple? Yeap, that's what it says in her own cyworld.

Dahae's got a link of her cyworld, and they both updated at the same time.

Friends indeed!

The fruit chinggus! :lol:

I've seen a lot of photos of them together back in Nov 07, i'm not sure if it has been posted here.

Guest imogene_af

^

probably something that will be for my one month's salary. ahahahaha.

I cannot believe her best friend's name is Apple. LOL Apple and Cherry. how cute.

I think Apple is the one who always leaves funny messages all over her cyworld, haha problem solved.

maccay- those pics were posted, like the ones in the hotel and them with the trucks? they seem SUPER, SUPER close. they probably go from way back.

Jo- I remember LDH's questionnaire stated that she was ADDICTED to the internet. :lol: Keeps her up.

I always wonder if she lurks around soompi. harhar. I think that would scare me.

Guest ripgal

They're cute right? :lol:

Add Cherry (dog) and Strawberry into the picture and they become one happy family :D

And LDH lurking in Soompi, she probably does..

Maybe we should get someone to post on her cyworld..

"Da Hae unnie, we're from Soompi."

"Your craziest fans are all here!"

"Everyone fears us! hahaha..."

Guest maccay

^

LOL, :lol: Apple, Cherry, and Strawberry! wonder why they love the fruit names? cute though! :lol:

I'm sure she does lurks in here...

Better post that in her cyworld ripgal! *waves to Dahae and Apple*

yes imogene one photo is with the trucks, and some are in the bear museum.

Guest imogene_af

They're cute right? :lol:

Add Cherry (dog) and Strawberry into the picture and they become one happy family :D

And LDH lurking in Soompi, she probably does..

Maybe we should get someone to post on her cyworld..

"Da Hae unnie, we're from Soompi."

"Your craziest fans are all here!"

"Everyone fears us! hahaha..."

Dahae they call us the crazies. Why does your personality attracts these psycho fangirls/stans? it's always LDH stans! they crazy!

I will seriously be rethinking my posts here if I ever discover she lurks here. I think I would be embarrassed, she's probably like...

"that psycho stan! pimping me to all these men... and threatening to burn my leopard hat! HMPF!"

*hides*

I still find it a good coincidence that she caught on the pet name of "Thehey" LOL. When we were calling her that for a while.

Apple and Cherry? Too cute!!! hehehehe

They seem really really close. It's nice to know Da Hae has someone she can count on.

Oh I think I read on her cyworld that one of her friends is Pear? I kid you not...so now we have Cherry, Apple, and Pear :lol:

Pear I think is the other girl in the pics..

Actually there is a possibility that Da Hae visits soompi, right? After all soompi is THE English forum for Korean entertainment.

Guest ripgal

LOLz... this is so freaking funnay and cute!

Sorry Da Hae, if you're ever lurking here, pardon our laughs at your cute friends! :P

I have a feeling Da Hae has a gang of close girlfriends. And they're called the Fruity Cap Gang.

Cherry - Apple - Pear ftw! :lol:

Guest imogene_af

LOL are they called fruit frenzy? Fruit salad? ahahaha.

if ever LDH really does lurk here or she probably knows someone who does... I apologize for our insanity.

Fruity Cap Gang, Fruit Frenzy..:lol:

Da Hae-ssi..if you ever lurk here..please we know we love you even though we can be a bit crazy here sometimes...lol.

If you're lurking....please confirm that you will be in Chuno and please do let us know when Chuno will start :lol:

Guest ripgal

I checked Da Hae's cyworld again..

And I found this..

A message written by Da Hae in English...

It was accompanied with one of the pictures with all her friends drinking and having dinner together..

"heya~miss u guys alreay t.t omg remember that knight? keke i had so much fun with u guys~ i will never forget the times we spent together in phuket thanks for everything~^n it was sho nice to see u guys again^^ n u!! pear and wan~~! u guys better keep ur promise that you will visit me in october aright??otherwise,,,i will..........go again,, kekeke love all..~~*"

credits: Da Hae's Cyworld

---

Awwww... Da Hae misses her dear chinggus..

Guest imogene_af

^

yeah, this is why I had an impression that it was not like recent like... yesterday. But I went through a long vacation last July, and I remember coming back from it... almost like wanting to cry because I miss my friends so much, though, I regularly see them, having a trip is just a different environment. Can you imagine with her? I doubt she sees them often at all! Awww.

LOL she sounds drunk in her message. LOL.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^yup whenever you go with your friends on a trip and you come back you are like:"damn why was the trip so short(even though it was quite long). when will we be able to spend such time together again"

darn she's so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really cant wait to see the pretty girl in hanbok!

and yeah she definitely sounds drunk.

dahae is just so friendly:)

.., lots of new photos, thank for posting them, she's really beautiful and I never tired looking at her. Like many people said, she really looked beautiful with less or no makeup-my favourite is the mermaid style.

Guest maccay

^

That's right they included Chuno in her filmography...

When do they usually have press conference?

There's a few blogs about her recent cyworld pix, funny though why they have to pixelize her friends' face, when it's for public view in cyworld. Just like this blog http://blog.daum.net/smileagain1/16161554

Does anyone know what this video all about?

The title said Chuno Lee Da Hae

I thought I've seen it before, but not quite sure...

http://www.diodeo.com/id=10to10&movie=...&pt_code=01

Dahae crowned as the master of underwater

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908221052351001

They sure love her eyes wide open look underwater with a big smile.