Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Hi hagrid0211!

That's true -- Skycable recently removed channels 60 up. But, if you have a digibox, you can have access to both KBS and Arirang. Me, I had to make sure I mine got installed before Partner aired in KBS World, or I would have gone through the roof. But yeah, it's a drag that they had to resort to such a scheme just to sell the digibox.

It's my first time to post here btw. Just curious about LDH and her latest drama Pursuing Servants. Looks very promising.

jughead... ohhh so I need to get the digibox... I didn't know that you can access KBS world if you had the digibox... now that I know I'm sooooooo going to bug my mom to get the digibox installed before MFL and CHUNO starts its broadcast... thanks for the info!

ripgal I know right?!? There's a load of JH and OJH news and none for LDH still... haha it's getting me really anxious not over the uncertainty of LDH's casting (because we all know that she's IN!) but more so because I'm getting really excited to see some of her shooting stills in full costume and all!

imogene and o-cha be it hanbok or plain rugged servant clothes, I WANNA SEE! As in NOW!!! bwahaha... gosh tomboy attire! LOVES IT! it'll be like HR (before the fiasco) set at the 1500's! haha remember her clothes in first parts of EOE... kinda mannish haha...

LOL now IRIS and CHUNO production team are also confused!!! BWAHAHA that's soooo funny! can't they like ask and confirm with the KBS execz? But, if it's me I'd prefer it to be after IRIS... not only competition-wise but also production-wise... I'd like it if they'd have more leeway between their shooting/editing sched and airdate... that would provide the PDs more time to create artsy shots and edit flawlessly...

~~~~~~edited to add~~~~~~~

ripgal thanks for the pics... Look at LDH there... she's looking really meatier! she looks lovely...

Guest anne0129

^ripgal, thanks for the cute pictures of LDH, she really looks adorable in those pictures. :)

Regarding KFF series, can I ask how long per episode is? Cause arirang TV shows about 30 mins per episode here, and I was not sure if they were cutting it to make it even longer or if it was really just 30 mins per episode. Thanks! :D

Guest ripgal

Yeap, each episode is about 30 mins or so. Daily dramas usually span about that duration.

I kinda miss her when she was all bubbly and cute..

But of course, we have to move on from that.

Can't wait for her Chuno pics!

Guest imogene_af

I haven't finished KFF either. LOL but I have an excuse, Dahae! I don't understand it! I have no subs! My Korean friend doesn't have time to always watch it with me!

as of now, I guess we can focus efforts on CHUNO, I wish I had Arirang, though.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

yay!

*dances*

gahh uri da hae is finally back!

but gotta say bye to dongwook! ahh my heart hurts badly! his going for ns on mon...

there goes her sms buddy! *sigh*

can i wish for it to be like song hye kyo and hyunbin.. hahahah

she goes filming, him, army... separated.. then realised how impt they are to one another.. LOL!

lmao too bad for me. bye to donghae couple!

but nvm, theres like tons of guys for her in chuno! HEHEHEH.

random, but i kinda hope she works with il woo or sth! hahaha they are in a unni-dongsaeng relationship right?

Guest ripgal

News pics of Da Hae?

Apparently she uploaded these pics in CY this morning, and deleted them within a minute...

Wonder why...hehehe..

21936655.jpg

^Da Hae and her best buddy? I've seen this girl lotsa times..

Some more here.. something wrong with baidu I don't why I can't upload the rest ..

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=631219159

Da Hae is a certified party girl... haha..she loves to haf fun! :D

I wonder if the foreigners are her friends...

And that aside, I think she's lost weight again... it's so evident, from her face..esp =(

===

EDIT

Well I actually missed the link with the bunch of goodies..

Da Hae uploaded A LOT of pics in her CY last night..

Here's the link

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=631013400

I think she went to Thailand for a trip recently with her bunch of friends?

It looks like she's been having a great time! :D

Will upload the pics later...there are just too many...

Guest ripgal

Finally got around to view the pics..

Da Hae's Phuket Trip - PART 1

0908201412d04d4bbff73eadb9.jpg

090820141223cb320d7bc02ee1.jpg

0908201412c0f37399aea42c2e.jpg

^Love this one...amazing how she could open her eyes wide under the water.. 0_0

0908201412b41da0938ec8b99c.jpg

090820141412024ab8bc7f05a1.jpg

09082014147270906abf19f77e.jpg

0908201414d44daad80e85f4e0.jpg

Da Hae enjoying glass of wine..^^

09082014140ba6b4cd44655f94.jpg

She sure knows how to enjoy life...

0908201416ac6df16f8a93f240.jpg

09082014160d23d43ebdb6e532.jpg

09082014165b58763883f39c9c.jpg

credits: leedahae.ifensi/ cyworld

---

Part 2 coming up...

Guest ripgal

Continuation from PART 1 in previous post...

PART 2 - Da Hae's Phuket/HK Trip?

Loads more....

Da Hae sure loves to show how happy she is right now..:D

I'm happy for her too ^^

25432365.jpg

56492046.jpg

85713966.jpg

88157599.jpg

25273698.jpg

14280149.jpg

42256543.jpg

79721622.jpg

p10j.jpg

p11j.jpg

p12.jpg

p13j.jpg

p14vpj.jpg

p15b.jpg

p16p.jpg

p17s.jpg

p18g.jpg

p20r.jpg

credits: leedahae.ifensi/ baidu

----

In some of the pics, you can see Da Hae's flawless skin clearly..

She looks great even under the water...envious!!! 0_0

thanks ripgal!

A smiling Da Hae is such a nice sight to see. Her skin is gaaaaahhhh...so jealous of her skin. And of course she looks so pretty in all those pics.....

Is the girl the 'close unni' that she goes to see the fortune teller with? They seem really close.

Guest maccay

^

Wow pictures galore in her cyworld, thanks ripgal for sharing it all.

Dahae is such a party animal eh? Looked like she had a LOT of fun with her friends.

Yeah i agree that girl must be her BFF, does anyone know her name?

Love her underwater photos, and while she's relaxin in the pool.

I also love her message to her friends hoping to see them again in October.

I can see she's got more male friends than female, but then again she's got one BFF there.

I gotta agree she's back to skinny again, but love her skin, is it c/o Beyond hehehe :D

Guest ripgal

^Yeah, the girl is her close friend.

Have seen quite a lot of pics with her and Da Hae in the past..

Seeing those pics just makes me wanna drop everything and go travel with my friends..

Guest maccay

^

Nyahahah, that's what i wanted to do now. Such a lucky girl, knows how to enjoy life.

I wonder where in phuket she stayed at, care to share Dahae?

She needs to relax first before she starts filming Chuno.

That underwater photos, is that a practice for some underwater scene in Chuno with JH? :lol:

Guest imogene_af

shallow note: some of her guy friends are HOT. :lol:

man, I cannot go in detail with the pictures but she's looking real happy to spend some time with her friends. I am jeluz.

http://leedahae.ifensi.com/bbs/attachments...0938ec8b99c.jpg

LOL this picture... she's like

THEHEY: OHMYGAWD! MEN! WEEE!

ahahahaha

that girl is her closest friend, she's in every LDH picture.

Guest anne0129

Thanks ripgal for all the lovely pix of our Da Hae.....she seems to be really enjoying herself with her friends. Seeing her pictures in that resort made me really realize that this girl came from a really well-off family. She really grew up rich. I thought she was just related to some really rich relatives but from these pictures it seems that her immediate family is probably really well off too. Do I make sense? Don't mind my rambling......She really does have flawless skin. Any guy would be lucky to have her because this girl is gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest imogene_af

^

No, I know what you mean... you can tell with her movements and just the way she hangs out with her international friends. I wonder if these are her friends from Australia? I remember a random post in soompi, not even about Lee Da Hae was that thread, but the person attests that she still visits her friends there regularly, and she's still known as Cherry. She doesn't talk about her celebrity much with her friends.

anyway, is this her last hurrraaaah before she gets busy again?

and LOL. sorry Dahae but sometimes I just wanna burn the hat. hahahaha!

and I think it's more obvious that she's skinny because she's with normal sized people. Even someone like say JMK is a very skinny guy in person.

Guest antinh85

http://leedahae.ifensi.com/bbs/attachments...bbff73eadb9.jpg

^^ i really love this pic...reminds me of her old days in "my girl".How does her weight keep going up and down like that. It's not like shes' doing hard manual labor kind of jobs. Right now she's just going to school. sigggggggggh...some are just too lucky. Her skin looks so radiant even without any makeup. Though she's too white. She should have gotten some tan when she was there.

p12.jpg

I have that same purple outer shirt like hers....hahahh why is the guy wearing the same type of pants that her shirt is? That's not her brother right?

:) Thanks Ripgal for all the pics ! These really thin out some of the mysterious fog around DH's casting, or not.

She does look like recharging herself B4 a big project. So, good, good! :D:D

Maccay,

This is where DH and her friend stayed. If U are still curious.

68857722.jpg

Sri Panwa Phuket

( :lol: oh no, i am not a celebrity stalker, I just wake up when people talk about travel. :lol: )

Guest imogene_af

antinh- that could be her brother actually... or at least he's been in her relatives/friends pictures before. I've seen him before.

sunocox- good research! looks like the place is known as a party land for foreigners.

Jo- :lol: I forgot to say thank you so much for the goodies.

Guest maccay

^

That place is sooo cool! I'd love to go there, thanks sunocox.You really do know beautiful places to travel and relax.

You must have gone to these places?

Dahae really is such a cool girl, she knows how to have fun and relax. She must have a good tan by now. I hope she ate more than drink. She needs to gain weight at least in prep for her upcoming drama, not that her role needs to, but she'd look healthier with a lil bit of meat, as a reserve in case she get sick from work exhaustion.

:lol: Which hat are you talkin about imogene? the one with the leopard print? :lol:

antinh her shirt and the guys pants have the same pattern and color. Funny why they have to wear it at the same time. Isn't it her brother a lot taller than her? That must be just one of her friends or a relative. Her bestfriend's so lucky, they've got so many photos, so many bonding time.

Love her yellow shirt, Life's a...

Looked like she just had dimsum at a HK restaurant.

Guest imogene_af

I think this was done not very recently... probably during her long breaks, since if you read her captions it's all about reminiscing, and all about, "do you guys remember? I miss you all."

So I don't know it doesn't sound recent at least. she keeps making references to alcohol. hahahaa.

if you go to her cyworld there are a few more pictures she posted.

her hair also is a bit longer, she kinda trimmed it.