Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

dude, if Jo Min Ki was only twenty years younger... they would be such a cute couple. :lol: Didn't she say she should have a scandal with him? HAHAHAHA.

Anyway on people so confused if she's confirmed or not in CHUNO... LDH works that way, though. She never press-confirms, only in EoE was there a big confirmation but usually she never works that way. I remember during Hello! Miss and Robbers, she never confirmed those either. But it is looking like she is pretty much there... her not denying it is a given. Asking advice is always good.

She's looking real refreshed lately? Maybe girl is excited to get back to work.

this sounds weird but I get excited every time she looks like she's gaining weight.

She looks so beautiful. So so so beautiful, haven't seen her this pretty in a long time.

Oh my! I love this shoot! She looks really really BEAUTIFUL! I've got to agree with imogene, this is one of her best look so far! She kinda looks statuesque, non? GORGEOUS! She's not looking too skinny now too... Her arms look a lil more meatier... I love her hairstyle... And don't get me started about the dress because they're gorgeous!

Look at that black dress... sexy but real classy... I can't see it quite clearly but is that a LOOOONG gold zipper in the middle of the dress? Oh did I say it already? sexy! but not overdone sexy that it looks really glamorous... me loves it!!! The second dress, I don't really like that much... It's a little too drape-y for my taste but pretty nonetheless... I think she carries it well... She looks like a Greek goddess...

So this is an interview/photoshoot with JMK? Now that makes it awesome-r! Is JMK the interviewer or just the photog? If he's the interviewer, that would surely be a funny interview... JMK is such a ball and a jokester that even our young pretty ladies of EOE found him super endearing... I just know they'd be goofing around a lot!

Look at that picture with LDH "spooning" (I mean spoon feeding.. imogene don't get your head in the gutter! haha kidding) JMK! sooo lovey-dovey! SCANDAL everyone! Is JMK married? if he is, this would be an even bigger scandal! LOL!

GOSH! I've been very anxious the entire day hoping for a confirmation or more like hoping that there'd be no news of some other female lead casted... or of her rejection... I'd like no news better than rejection news... so so far I still believe that she's doing Chuno...

o-cha, thanks in advance! I'll be waiting for the translation! THANKS A BUNCH!

~~~~~~

Oh and by the way... sunocox... I loved you fanfic! Sounds like a real thing! Keep them coming! :)

Guest imogene_af

^

you so nastay, you put LDH and JMK= spooning? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

JMK interviewed her, they gave lots and lots of jokes towards each other. Seemed like a fun interview, he was teasing her about being sexy for his shoot. I think they were even saying something about having a drama... with them two just together. HAHAHAHA. As lovers? :lol:

Dude, my friend said the exact same thing, "Greek goddess!"

Guest luthien

I love the new photos. Simply gorgeous! Particularly her makeup.. it's so light.. it allows her natural beauty to shine by itself. She's looking very elegant and sexy! They ddidn't do anything special to the hair, yet I love it so much!

Awww.. it's so sweet to see her with JMK. I think a lot of the youngsters in eoe were very fond of him. I know PHJ has grown a huge attachment to him.. wish JMK, YJH, HJH, LDH, and PHJ could get together soon.. not necessarily in a project, but just in the same picture.

Maybe JMK was her photographer? it's kinda weird for him to do the interviewing.. or maybe he just went there to visit and show support.

If JMK was the photographer, then he is the best. The background, lighting look so artistic. Yes, the best photo of Da Hae, she was glowing there, like someone who is in love-who is that lucky guy? RAIN? How can you're not attracted to such pretty human being like this.

Sunocox, count me in-I'm your fan also. My favourite still the Psycho one-cos she killed one arrogant guy there he he-just kidding.

Guest imogene_af

I love the new photos. Simply gorgeous! Particularly her makeup.. it's so light.. it allows her natural beauty to shine by itself. She's looking very elegant and sexy! They ddidn't do anything special to the hair, yet I love it so much!

Awww.. it's so sweet to see her with JMK. I think a lot of the youngsters in eoe were very fond of him. I know PHJ has grown a huge attachment to him.. wish JMK, YJH, HJH, LDH, and PHJ could get together soon.. not necessarily in a project, but just in the same picture.

Maybe JMK was her photographer? it's kinda weird for him to do the interviewing.. or maybe he just went there to visit and show support.

It is for JMK's photoshoot. He picked LDH for his new gallery he's coming up with. LOVE IT.

LOL imogene I just knew that would catch your attention! HAHA! and yup I call it spooning! haha sue me! haha

Gosh I'm already excited about the interview... LOL @ being together in a drama... as lovers... But it can work tho... Remember JMK in the first 4 eps of... hmmm dare I say the unspeakable name... EOE... he was hot, no? I remember imogene crushing over him...haha... hmmm come to think of it... maybe crushing over an ahjusshi marks the start of ahjumma-hood? wachathink amber? haha

her in the second dress... GREEK GODDESS for realz!

luthie... gorgeous right! you know it would have been more awesome-r if HJH joined them in this shoot! only problem is HJH will own LDH in the shoot haha! She looks sooo natural when she models... unlike LDH we all know she's usually awkward... although in this latest batch she doesn't look so stiff... maybe because it was mr. JMK who's taking the photos... and yeah the EOE gang should get together for a soju drinking session and HJH will post it in her cyworld... haha

Guest imogene_af

^

I think she looks gorgeous, and that's not JMK's pictures... that's just Chosun's BTS photos... I cannot wait for the finished product! you can see glimpses of it in JMK's monitor.

oh.... haha I wouldn't have noticed that this were not yet the actual photos! haha sooo there's still a chance LDH will turn all stiff on us! haha! haha hope not... in any case I'm even MORE excited now for the actual JMK photos plus the interview! YAY!

Guest imogene_af

^

LOL you anti! Go hang out at popseoul or something because LDH fangirls so crazay! Crazay ahjummas who have a thing for ahjussis like JMK.

Guest maccay

Dahae's so G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! :wub: That black dress, is hot... and the white dress, I'd say the same thing...a Greek Goddess...skin so flawless, the hair and make up simply beautiful...So cute with JMK, I'm happy to know she's really good friends with the Shin family and even works with Mr. Shin himself :lol: ...no wonder she was so at ease in the photos, beautifully done. Thanks for sharing guys!

Guest antinh85

She looks so hottttttttt.. aaaahh.. getting jealous of her.lolz

I think she still is very skinny. Her hair is covering her dress so it looks like she's ok. Still needs to gain some weight girl.

This may sound weird but i thought Jo min Ki was pretty handsome in EOE. Not so much in these pictures. He looks very good for his age.lolz Reminds me of my uncle ..sort of..lolz

Guest imogene_af

^

I think he's one good looking ahjussi, did you see his pictures from the 80s? He's real good looking, like idol-looks kind of good-looking.

Anyway, I think she gained weight around the arms and her upper body does not look as stick-thin, with bones stabbing us... so it's progress, you can also tell because she just looks way fresh.

Guest ripgal

So the photoshoot was requested by Jo Min Ki huh? :lol:

Can't wait to see the final product... I remember he took some of Ji Hye too, and one of it was really sensual and soothing. I think luthie used it for her avvy before right?

I love both the dresses she wore. Somehow I thought the pink colored dress was better because it covered up her skinniness. She did look meatier than before, but neck up wise, she's still quite thin. But nevertheless, I agree with ya all, she has never looked better! :D

And on Chuno, I read in the Chuno thread that the drama has finalised casting and will commence shooting 2 days later? No mention of Da Hae being the female lead tho..

Come on girl, I trust you.. I'm crossing fingers here..

Guest ripgal

A re-post of an excerpt extracted from Wookie's recent interview with SURE mag

SURE : Is it true that you maintain good ties with former female counterparts?

DONGUK: I still keep in touch with former female co-stars. Eugene and Lee Da Hae are my good friends. I am in good term with senior Oh Yeon Soo and sister Park Si Yeon too. I've been exchanging emails with senior Oh Yeon Soo since drama ended.

credits: mayaKaL @ LDW thread

This may shatter hearts of DongHae fans, but hey, friendships last forever right? ^^

Guest imogene_af

So the photoshoot was requested by Jo Min Ki huh? :lol:

Can't wait to see the final product... I remember he took some of Ji Hye too, and one of it was really sensual and soothing. I think luthie used it for her avvy before right?

I love both the dresses she wore. Somehow I thought the pink colored dress was better because it covered up her skinniness. She did look meatier than before, but neck up wise, she's still quite thin. But nevertheless, I agree with ya all, she has never looked better! :D

And on Chuno, I read in the Chuno thread that the drama has finalised casting and will commence shooting 2 days later? No mention of Da Hae being the female lead tho..

Come on girl, I trust you.. I'm crossing fingers here..

I think it was just in OJH's blog... or something that they have finalized the cast, but there was no mention of WHO is in it. But I'm totally assuming she's there, until news resurfaces with another name for the lead, because right now, I'm seeing no one but her and HHJ's refusal attached to the role, because if she don't want it, and they finalized the cast... she would have denied it by now, at least?

I am like PINS and NEEDLES here, it's quite frustrating.

Guest ripgal

Yup, I thought so too. If they'd finished casting, surely she must have had given a YES.

Maybe the JMK photoshoot cum interview was done earlier?

Guest imogene_af

^

could be, or she's playing the old hush hush game. For some odd reason Korean celebs are so hesitant to confirm, especially female leads. It's kind of annoying.

she did say in JMK's interview that we'll see her work soon. :lol: LDH, you are twisted. you're such a tease.