Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

this layout takes time to get used to,huh?

luthien- you are right KJS looks more handsome, more manly today. And what? four men? You are silly gurl... I propose five!

Guest ripgal

Yeah, I want Kim Ji Suk in as admirer too! :w00t:

It's weird cos when I watched KBS World yesterday...I saw Kim Ji Seok in this MV. And I asked my mom, hey he's the guy from LoN right? Kim Ji Seok? Cos he was sporting this really gruff image in there (very hottt btw) and I didn't recognise him. And when my mom said yes, I went like, he better play nekkid admirer in CHUNO! :P He's damn fine man. He was the lead in LoN, why is he playing supporting in Chuno?

woah! soompi looks neat! haha! It's nice to see some changes in the layout! I really like it... it's really really pretty! haha GJ mods!

luthie... tell me about it... I too was having major soompi withdrawal that as soon as I got up this morning the first thing I checked was whether or not soompi is back up... haha

anyway like you I too was lurking by DB last night... and whaddayaknow... the crazy LDH fanaticism that JB was afraid would ensue did break loose! haha!!! It's a good thing I restrained myself from adding into the craziness! I was actually really bored last night and I checked out the comments from the previous LDH posts and realized that it does get pretty heated easily! haha! we're really some psycho fans! haha! anyway there was this really really funny post that kept me laughing for like an hour or so! it's one of belleza's post... he/she "re-enacted" Mike's death scene! It's soooo ridiculously funny you have to read it! Mikeuhhhh!!! *dies from laughing hard*... I think it's in the comments under the news of LDH and Baek Sung Hyun starring in an MV together...

lol ripgal maybe they too got tired of going "she confirmed", "not yet confirmed", "confirmed", "not definite but looking at it positively"! haha will you make up your darn mind already?! haha

haha imogene and again you're selling out LDH to some guys... and this time to five guys!!! haha! bugaw! haha

Guest luthien

luthie... tell me about it... I too was having major soompi withdrawal that as soon as I got up this morning the first thing I checked was whether or not soompi is back up... haha

anyway like you I too was lurking by DB last night... and whaddayaknow... the crazy LDH fanaticism that JB was afraid would ensue did break loose! haha!!! It's a good thing I restrained myself from adding into the craziness! I was actually really bored last night and I checked out the comments from the previous LDH posts and realized that it does get pretty heated easily! haha! we're really some psycho fans! haha! anyway there was this really really funny post that kept me laughing for like an hour or so! it's one of belleza's post... he/she "re-enacted" Mike's death scene! It's soooo ridiculously funny you have to read it! Mikeuhhhh!!! *dies from laughing hard*... I think it's in the comments under the news of LDH and Baek Sung Hyun starring in an MV together...

lol ripgal maybe they too got tired of going "she confirmed", "not yet confirmed", "confirmed", "not definite but looking at it positively"! haha will you make up your darn mind already?! haha

haha imogene and again you're selling out LDH to some guys... and this time to five guys!!! haha! bugaw! haha

Oh, I'm liking the facelift... kinda missing the older look. Hope they keep some very helpful functions here.. I see it works but it's not under controls.

and ohhhhh... I love love Belleza's posts! I stalk Open Threads to read her comments. She knows not only her Korean dramas, but Chinese/Taiwanese/Singapore/HK and Japanese dramas too. I'm like a crazy fangirl of hers.. too bad I haven't seen her post lately.. makes me sad that she did not post one comment even though there's like 200+ posts in one OT. She's hilarious.. I forgot which thread exactly, but she was labeled as a LDH fan when she's actually rooting for the same team as the people who accuse her. She just laughed it off and calmly responded.. then in the end she said something like, " I did it! I now have antis!" ROFLMAO!! Wish she had her own blog.. I'd always be the first to post with "FIRST!"

What? I thought based on the news development yesterday.. it's a done deal already. SHE CAN'T BACK OUT NOW! Sorry for the caps..

I'm gonna have a hard time choosing who will look good with DH... I like Jang Hyuk since I saw him in Windstruck, but seeing KJS recently.. gahhh...I really want to root for him. I'm not familiar with the Lee Jong Hyuk.. so this will really send my head spinning. I'm not like Amber, it's too many many men!! Can't wait to see DH in a hanbok!!!

Kim Ji Sook will be in a drama this summer:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/hometown...a-2009-edition/

huh? How is he going to film Chunooooooooo?

Guest imogene_af

y'all read the latest news? seems like PHANTOM does not like how JTUNE is dealing with Lee Da Hae's supposed casting, I do not think PHANTOM appreciates how JTUNE makes it seem that LDH has been offered CHUNO for a long time now so they explain that HHJ refused it because of scheduling conflcits but she was THIS close to getting it. It sort of refutes the whole JTUNE press release that LDH has been the one kind of eyed from way back. so they make it clear that HHJ almost got it. I think it's a subtle aproach to kind of side swap JTune.

I think we all know though that studios offer these scripts to multiple actresses, they all kind of cheat that way. lol.

luthien- Hometown of Legends is pre-shot, so he has lotsa time for CHUNO. :)

Guest antinh85

Luthien...

As much as we wish i dont think Kim Ji suk will not have many scenes with her. Since Jang H and OJH will be her main guys. I bet the writers will give Ji Suk another romance with another actress. On a another note, i would love for them to be in a modern comedy drama together. Da hae and Ji suk seems too cute together already when we haven't even seen them act together yet.

About Kim Ji Suk's in Home town legends. He's only in one episode. Each episode features a different story, i think. Each episode is a new cast. I dont know if you guys ever saw the chinese version of "strange tales of liaozhai". I love that series, it's one of the best chinese mainland series. It's sorta similar to this i think. Except this is really short. One episode per story. Too short for words.

I dont think he will have a problem shooting that and Chuno.

imogene

I find it kinda funny. PHantom is HHJ company's right? I mean what does it matter anyway. HHJ does not want to be in it anymore. Why does it even matter? Does it give them more face that their actress was the first choice. siggggggggh...

Guest imogene_af

^

exactly. they want to make it clear that their talent was the first choice. We all knew HHJ did not want the role anymore... why release the same press release? To shut JTune up.

Rainism gonna be maaad. it's onnnnn. :lol: j/p.

Honestly, HHJ made the right decision to refuse it because even her fanbase was sort of relieved she didn't take it. I think she's too young for Jang Hyuk or Oh Ji Ho.

Guest antinh85

^^

They are just fretting because they miss a good opportunity to make more money. I thought i heard that HHJ is parting with them and this project was pushed on by her company. She didn't want it at all. Too bad it's her loss. Yea i dont think Jang huyk would have make a good pair with her. After seeing her with Lee Seung Gi. Older guys just seems like oppas with her. lolz........

If they put her with Kim Ji Suk. Might have been better but Ji Suk is not experienced enough to be lead in saguk.

edit:

I made 901 page........yay....ahhahahah

Guest luthien

^^ ohhh.. i was worried what Phantom was.. if it was the name of the Production Company. :lol: I really got confused for a minute there... worried something may ruin this done deal with Chuno.

I heard HHJ is leaving her management.. shouldn't they focus on her instead of JTunes and LDH?

antinh85, without specific descriptions regarding the rest of the characters... our imagination runs wild.. :P especially Amber who wants more men.

Guest imogene_af

^

I think it's all but natural for them to protect their name/talent.

But anyway with LDH's nonconfirmation with sorta confirmation... she acted the same way in "Robbers" from way back... we never got a confirmation, until she finally shot the first day. :lol:

and uhm would KBS really want to lose another lead like... 2 days before the shooting? :lol:

or, maybe because of positiev feebacks they read about LDH in Chuno, make them uncomfortable. Heard that (just hearsay-don't take my words) Phantom is known as not very clean image company, always using 'ehmmm' to get their actress/actor a project.

Luthien-yes 'Belleza' is also my favourite, she really know how to play with words.

Guest antinh85

^^

Could it be that our girl is asking price is too much? So they are still going over the legal stuff. I wouldn't be surprise. Lolz.

Guest imogene_af

^

Hm... but didn't LDH like cut so much out of her salary for EoE before? I don't see her so much as rising her compensation but it is kind of getting down to the wire and they need a leading lady stat.

anyway, is HHJ really leaving Phantom? I've never heard of them, but they reach the JACKPOT with her.

Guest luthien

Whatever Phantom is doing to get projects.. it works.. their girl is out there and have nailed on some popular projects. Nothing against HHJ... it's just that I can't shake off my dislike for her character in Iljimae! Thank goodness I'm liking her now after watching As Much as Heaven and Earth.

:lol: LDH, it's not about the money.. or maybe JTunes just want to make it clear to everyone how much she's worth. This is afterall a comeback for her.. so no one, i mean no one better messes with Rain's girl!

Amber, there are rumors that HHJ is leaving her agency.. but I ddin't know the name of that agency until now. anyway, is it confirmed she's leaving? It was like late last week that dramabeans posting something about her leaving.

Guest ripgal

What's with all the ruckus about Phantom?

Well since they've said it, I wholeheartedly acknowledge the fact, yes, Han Hyo Joo was first choice, ok? Done. ^^

I just hope this whole thing won't damage Da Hae's likelihood of being cast in CHUNO. Don't even mind if she wasn't first choice... it's fine with me!!

The least we need is some trivial issue like management conflicts to affect the whole production..

And yes chinggu, I read in the news that HHJ is leaving Phantom soon, and due to that, it affected her participation in the drama or something. I don't know about Phantom, but I read some comments in her thread, some of her fans also do not like the company...

Guest imogene_af

What's with all the ruckus about Phantom?

Well since they've said it, I wholeheartedly acknowledge the fact, yes, Han Hyo Joo was first choice, ok? Done. ^^

I just hope this whole thing won't damage Da Hae's likelihood of being cast in CHUNO. Don't even mind if she wasn't first choice... it's fine with me!!

The least we need is some trivial issue like management conflicts to affect the whole production..

And yes chinggu, I read in the news that HHJ is leaving Phantom soon, and due to that, it affected her participation in the drama or something. I don't know about Phantom, but I read some comments in her thread, some of her fans also do not like the company...

really? were they mean to her? I like HHJ. hehehe.

But it's kind of like, so hey Phantom why are you releasing press mouth that HHJ didn't want CHUNO when you mentioned that erm... I dunno... a week ago? Why repeat it now? Why again? Doesn't it make you think?

Sounds like a big swipe to JTune to me.

I'm pretty sure JTune will have some sort of rebuttal.

Anyway, if HHJ left them... they would be scrambling, for real.

Guest antinh85

^^

Yea i read that HHJ was having problems with them over money and stuff. CHuno was a part of it because she does not want to be a part of it. They do know good stuff when they see it lol. Gotta give them credits for helping being where she is now.

I think part of the reason why HHJ was first dibs to be the lead because of her popularity right now and also her involvement in illjimae.

Is it me or seems like most rising stars departs with their company after they are at the peak of their popularity.

It's funny with Jtunes two members. They are both getting really good projects right now and both are saguks.

Guest imogene_af

^

Dude, seriously... we got to give credit to Rain's company. Despite all of LDH's controversy, the possible landing of a saeguk... even YJH who never got such treatment in Star-K gets an anticipated saeguk. JTune is doing something right for a fairly small company, with merely 3-5 talents.