Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

^ Is The Good Shepherd a good movie? Since Matt Damon is in it...I might go down to Blockbuster to rent it today. :)

I must say, not bad but more than 2 hours long of a movie, an espionage kind of drama. Matt Damon's character married Angelina Jolie's character, (sorry forgot their names) out of a stong sense of duty because he got her pregnant. The rest are all questions than answers.

Has anyone read any article/interview where LDH provide some kind of predictions/hints on the ending of her character or EOE story??? Just curious, because in LYH's thread, posters said that LYH during interview has made certain statement about YR/DC character, and that made them have faith those two will end up AGAIN in the end......just want to see if LDH has dropped any hints on what we can expect??

Guest imogene_af

^

All she said is await for the triangle and how she will show what love truly is.

No one knows the ending of EoE not even the cast.

The other actress said two things that made me feel like I am fighting a losing battle (you could tell I have wrong reason for watching EOE)......

Well, she said that when birth secret comes out, DC will find refuge in YR, and the other thing she said was Keep fighting for the fisherman couple until the very end....

Guest imogene_af

^

It still does not indicate anything. YJH joked about HR being his sister-in-law, I didn't think of it as anything. She's just asking for their support as fans. Same way with LDH saying that she will be involved with the two brothers and support her triangle.

EoE isn't a trendy, romance drama. So things are way more complicated than what it really is. I do not think the relationships will just be black and white, you know?

For all ya know, HR can die in the end. :lol: egawd, why am I laughing.

^ Because of what they are showing us, I have more faith that HR will not die. Why she? So far she just involved with DC as some one potential for marriage that matchmakers are trying to push towards her. She's not in any danger so that she may die in the end. Only when they make her deeply in love with DC and he is facing death or something then we can see her sacrifice herself. So far only YR was expected to sacrifice herself (well,that's what YR said but I doubt if Guk will harm his own daughter). I can see DW or MH more likely facing a tragic end or DC, but not HR, YR and JH.

I have a feeling STH or DC or both will die in the end!

These are probably not true(so please don't throw anything at me if it's all wrong >_<)...but read for fun~ :)

There are rumours...on Ep 37 we'll see another wedding scene...I don't know but the rumours from dcinside saying it's WG and GS's wedding. And HR will find out that DC and DW are brothers...DC also brings YR along to the wedding...then HR (shocked!) suddenly left saying she's got business to attend.

Guest imogene_af

^

WG and KS... marriage? But they haven't even admitted they were dating, right? I am laughing at SHOCKED!HR! I can see LDH big eyes now and she runs away.

joicy- I was kidding. I swear!

How silly I am not understanding your smile :)

Lilcrash: that would be too shocked for HR. Leave the guy !! there will be no regret !! If that happens, let's come here and cry because we set expectation before this started and it turned out like that. Episode 37, there's time to change everything, but still...Wait, is that near Xmas? :(

I will go for Star's Lover, as YJT is just wonderful in terms of acting there.

Guest imogene_af

^

Why would HR be dating DC by then? IF they are. ZOMG LEE BROTHERS are jerks in general. and WTH will they demonize DC? So far he's so untainted compared to any of the other characters.

DCInside usually is pretty reliable, though. They did get the YR-Mike wedding right so there may be a wedding after all. But that totally sucks for Min Hye Rin.

^ Imogene_af: we have to say the opposite: why are DC _HR not dating by that time (4 more episodes) as DC takes YR together (if that's true). However, I wish DW would take HR and she will be so beautiful that both men's eyes have to stick on her :D At least I hope that she would be strong and return to her free charming self - let's make both of them looking at her from the back with regret. Well it might be even more interesting but still, I am sad because, that means they are not dating in 5 episodes *for real* not for business

Guest imogene_af

^

Because I cannot see them dating so early! But I don't know... I'll be real puzzled if ever. Haha watch the wedding be them and YJH actually being accurate. :lol:

Do you mean that HR will attend the wedding as DC's gf? Well that will not happen. I think she has good relationship with KS, and DW will definitely invite her too because KS will want to have HR at her wedding.

If what lilcrash said is true, it will be like this :

- KS and DW invited HR to KS's wedding.

- She supposed to see DW's hyung (it turned out to be DC) and she's sad to see DC going with YR. Maybe DC did not say anything with her? Well, that means one stone, two birds: HR knows DC is DW's brother, and HR knows that DC still loves YR.

That's why I said it's too sad for the girl, in one moment. She runs away, the question is: who runs after her (DW?), and who looks at her back (DC?) ?

Guest imogene_af

^

If that's true,huh? what a disaster, if she is "dating" DC strictly business of course what a blow.

But I remember DCInside thought it was a Baek-HR wedding, so maybe the details will be a bit different too.

Maybe Dong Chul will invite her for a wedding, she cannot go because of another event.

I have other obligations getting DW's invitation for her friend Ki Sun... and wham all hell breaks loose for the girl in one second.

NOTE: Please bare in mind that it is not official! Therefore, it is not accurate. Just rumours.

Also there's a legendary Ep 35 preview! (Probably made up since Ep 34 preview isn't out yet?)

신태환의 친아들이 아니라는 사실을 알게된 명훈은 그 사실을 누구에게도 말 할수 없게되자 가슴 아파한다. 한편 국회장은 자신의 딸 영란이 자명고를 찢은 사실을 알게되고 영란은 위기에 처한다. 그쯤, 동철은 마이크의 마지막 부탁을 생각해 내던 중 여차저차 해서 영란이 자신을 위해 희생했다는 사실을 알게된다. 위기에 처한 영란을 구하기 위한 동철은 어디론가 곧바로 뛰어가는데…

- MH can't bare to tell anyone that he isn't STH's real flesh

- Pres. Guk finds out about YR ripping the " Ja-Myung-Ko"

- Something about DC helping Mike again.

- On the other hand YR is in danger, DC hears about it then immediately goes and save her?

Guest imogene_af

^

I knew she's gonna get caught. It's too good to be true. how accurate is that though... when they haven't even released Epi 34 yet? :lol:

I think I'm in the minority but I like how HR and DC are being forced, it will give such dramatic edge for her character once it will inflict pain on her (ohmygodI'mamassochist). I actually want DC to be more of a user too. :lol: Web her in,man. She's already caught.

^ If she gets caught, how she can be in danger? I can imagine only if they want to do st with DC and YR is accidentally involved (like MH with Rebecca). I don't think that Guk will harm her at all. However ... well we will see DC fighting again .. this is really legendary.

Lilcrash: you really made my weekend bad my dear :) So should I extend my hope for DC-HR to 41 episode?

I miss those eye contacts, random encounters in those earlier episodes, they were better than what's going on now.....I too, don't really like how Hye Rin is smiling so much when she is around DC, especially the bar scene in Japan, it seems unnatural to see HR smiling like that, its unlike her character. On the other hand, when she is with DW, even before she got rejected by him, she was always very natural and laid back.

See? That's confusing.. One minute, they're gazing at each other, eyes filled with a sense of curiosity for each other. The next minute, our HR's pining for the guy, with him showing not much interest. BOOO~~ jkjk..

I actually like how HR's smiling so much when she's around DC. At least she's not hiding her true self, and is trying to live her life. Don't think she has much to worry right now, hence her relaxed and happy nature. She's patched up with her family, Baek's gone to accompany Hye Ryung, she has a great buddy relationship with her ex-bf DW, her father's recovered. Other than Han Seh's financial/printing machine problems, she's a free woman! :D So when some person comes along and impresses her with something...it's natural for her to feel a sense of admiration..

As for ppl saying that her character has changed, I do think it's due to circumstances around her. Last time we predicted that HR would become jaded once DW leaves her, or when she marries Baek.. but so far, she's seemed to have moved on smoothly. Even the problems with her parents have been solved. So I guess it's kinda warranted that she wouldn't be abrasive or aggressive as before?

In short, I'm loving the smiling HR. :D

I have a feeling STH or DC or both will die in the end!

These are probably not true(so please don't throw anything at me if it's all wrong >_<)...but read for fun~ :)

There are rumours...on Ep 37 we'll see another wedding scene...I don't know but the rumours from dcinside saying it's WG and GS's wedding. And HR will find out that DC and DW are brothers...DC also brings YR along to the wedding...then HR (shocked!) suddenly left saying she's got business to attend.

I'm looking forward to this!

Will HR forsake her feelings for DC for YR?

Maybe when HR leaves suddenly, DC will sense something amiss with HR?

Aigooo... this is so typical.... but I love it!

See? That's confusing.. One minute, they're gazing at each other, eyes filled with a sense of curiosity for each other. The next minute, our HR's pining for the guy, with him showing not much interest. BOOO~~ jkjk..

I actually like how HR's smiling so much when she's around DC. At least she's not hiding her true self, and is trying to live her life. Don't think she has much to worry right now, hence her relaxed and happy nature. She's patched up with her family, Baek's gone to accompany Hye Ryung, she has a great buddy relationship with her ex-bf DW, her father's recovered. Other than Han Seh's financial/printing machine problems, she's a free woman! :D So when some person comes along and impresses her with something...it's natural for her to feel a sense of admiration..

As for ppl saying that her character has changed, I do think it's due to circumstances around her. Last time we predicted that HR would become jaded once DW leaves her, or when she marries Baek.. but so far, she's seemed to have moved on smoothly. Even the problems with her parents have been solved. So I guess it's kinda warranted that she wouldn't be abrasive or aggressive as before?

In short, I'm loving the smiling HR. :D

I'm looking forward to this!

Will HR forsake her feelings for DC for YR?

Maybe when HR leaves suddenly, DC will sense something amiss with HR?

Aigooo... this is so typical.... but I love it!

I agree with you ripgal that I loved the now smiling HR! Im just glad that her life is running quite smoothly, her relationship with her step mom is solved and that she has an interest in DC! :) I mean after all the heartbreak and misery in the past eps, she deserves to now live a happy life..

im just a bit disappointed that DC has not showed any *real* interest in HR! I just hope that in the next 5 eps, at least he have a tiny feeling towards HR! Geez... DC should just forget YR, she's a married woman and is Mike's wife.. About DC bringing YR to the wedding, does it really mean that DC still loves YR? I mean he may just brought her as a friend or something..

Oh *fingers crossed* hoping DC would take another good damn look at HR! Hopefully this business matchmaking would turn into something more than that....